Who's up For Some Romance?

Started by Phoenixrisen, February 06, 2019, 05:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

Hello, and welcome to my little corner of the request threads. As I'm sure you're aware by this point, I'm looking for love stories. Herein you will find prompts to help us begin plotting. There are about a million different things I could go into detail on, but the important bits (O/O's, writing samples, what you can expect from me) can be found here. All of the prompts are written using the 'he' and 'she' pronouns because it's easier to distinguish between characters if they have different pronouns, please don't read that to exclude the possibility of  m/m, f/f, or your character being both, neither, or anything in the spectrum at all. I will however always play either a cis-male or cis-female, I am willing to take on either gender. If you believe we'd be a good match, and something in here catches your interest, or you have an idea of your own that you believe would interest me, please, send me a PM. While I hope I don't need to, before I get to the prompts, I would like to be very clear that smut does not equal romance. Please don't approach me with the impression that smut is the objective I'm a fan of sex having proper build up and story relevance. Now, onward!

1.) “I remember kissing you, why do I remember kissing you?”
It was like a half-remembered dream, but the memory was there, and very real. She could feel his lips on hers, the way her body tingled under his touch. It was the most intoxicating kiss that she'd ever received, except she hadn't. She was certain she hadn't. She was just as sure she'd never seen this creature in front of her before. How could she remember kissing someone she'd never met?

2.) His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me. “You have no clue who I am, do you?”
She was the spitting image of the love he'd thought lost centuries ago, one problem, she was mortal, she hadn't been mortal before. Everything was the same though, right down to that birthmark, but she clearly didn't remember him. That's okay, he'd just have to make her remember him.

3.) He was supposed to follow her, there was a reason to believe that she saw things she wasn't supposed to see. Knew things that she wasn't meant to know. His job was to follow and report. Then one day he saved her life, and everything changed.

4.) He was badly injured, she found him in an alley and was about to call for help, but he wouldn't let her. Having too tender a heart to leave him in the alley she brought him to her home, just getting him there before he passed out. She'd saved his life, now she can't get rid of him.

5.) She was damaged, broken to bits and pieces. Every turn she took just seemed to make everything worse. It was in her darkest moments that he appeared, the answer to prayers that she'd given up on long ago. She was on death's door, was giving up the will to fight, what was a guardian demon (or angel if you prefer) to do?

6.) Her past was both haunting and hunting her and she was on the run. Enter a way out, a glimmer of hope. He came upon her as she was desperately looking for a place to hide. Could she trust this stranger or would they spell her doom or something else entirely?

7.) She was a beautiful young woman, of body and heart, just starting out in life. He was a seasoned assassin for the crown, looking for any light he could find in the world when a misstep on her part placed her in his path, blundering an assassination and showing his hand to the intended target. Training tells him that she is a liability and must be eliminated, but there is no way to ignore the innocence in her eyes, and there is no official order for her assassination. What will he do? She knows his face and what he is, she was a liability he didn't want to destroy that first bit of light that his profession typically stole from him, but what else was he to do?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21