Igos' Roleplay. [18/10/10]

Started by Igos, October 18, 2010, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igos

After being away for quite some time (Midterms and thanksgiving.. Woo!) I'm back and have a few roleplays if anyone is interested. :) These are kept intentionally vague, if you would like to roleplay with me send me a PM and we can flesh any of the ideas out.

My current kinks are; (Setting followed by what I would like them to have...)

1. Fantasy-[Non-con/Beast/Fictional/Mythology/Adventure] This one is more of a general arching storyline, it can consist of anything from a interaction between two characters to a character and a tribe or vice versa. Typical fantasy world with Orcs, Elves, all those good things.

2. Modern-[Incest/Age Difference] One of my more taboo scenarios, generally involving incest between two family members. Left very vague, would prefer to play son/mom but can do father/daughter or whatever you would like.

3. Any-[Shemale] Probably the one i'm most eager to find a partner for. Looking for someone to play a shemale in any kind of scenario.

4. Any-[Anthro] A setting in which I play a wolf-like anthro would be a fun one, could be scifi or fantasy or modern, looking for a talented woman to roleplay with for this one. :)

Love everyone here on Elliquiy as usual, happy RP'ing. :)

*Note To clarify, I hope from the short depictions above you guys don't think I have a shallow type of roleplaying. I enjoy fleshing out the scenarios as much as possible and creating a fun, mutually stimulating story. :3 I leave it vague because I feel  good roleplay is developed equally on both ends. Just felt I needed to say that

Igos

Macavity69

Hi there,

I'm looking to play a shemale, depending on the kind of scenario you're interested in.  I prefer starting as a male and being transformed but other options might be interesting,

Pattie C.
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476