Secrets of the Digital World (5-10 slots available)

Started by Karasu, September 03, 2012, 08:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on September 16, 2012, 02:58:18 PM
What slots are still open?

AncientBeetlemon (AncientBeetmon): Warrior of Thunder, consist of Beetlemon (Human) and MetalKabuterimon (Beast).
AncientMegatheriumon: Warrior of Ice, consist of Kumamon (Human) and Korikakumon (Beast).
AncientVolcamon: Warrior of Earth, consist of Grumblemon (Human) and Gigasmon (Beast).
AncientTroiamon: Warrior of Wood, consist of Arbormon (Human) and Petaldramon (Beast).
AncientMermaimon: Warrior of Water, consist of Ranamon (Human) and Calmaramon (Beast).

Karasu

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152248.0

your destinies are here my warriors! Make your posts and don't flame me for the poor opening >.< It would have been easier to guide you to your spirits, but whatever! XD

So make your posts!
Removed, due to vandalism.

MelisaArtemis

Ummm.... might want a little fix in the opening, Karasu. Ryuuga isn't summoned by Ophanimon but by Cherubimon, he just rebelled against him. And if I got my guess right, he also not necessarily an ally to the others though not an enemy either.

Karasu

I really had a hard time with the opening, but lemme take Ryuuga's name out of that. I'll let Orochi-san summon Ryuuga.

Orochimaru

I'll do that, but for the time being, he can do what he wishes. *biding time as I myself needs to get organized*

MelisaArtemis

Karasu

BlackLightning

Hmmm.... maybe I should just post Ryuuga's current activities rather than waiting to be called? There seem to be a little difficulty with having him contacted by either Ophanimon or Cherubimon (The former because he's not one of her chosen and the latter because.... well.... lets just say that Ryuuga isn't likely to obey him) I'll try to have the others referenced.

Orochimaru

Quote from: BlackLightning on September 19, 2012, 10:03:06 PM
Hmmm.... maybe I should just post Ryuuga's current activities rather than waiting to be called? There seem to be a little difficulty with having him contacted by either Ophanimon or Cherubimon (The former because he's not one of her chosen and the latter because.... well.... lets just say that Ryuuga isn't likely to obey him) I'll try to have the others referenced.

As I said, you're free to do whatever you please for the time being. I am still getting my shit together.

Karasu

Of course both Soverign digimon are quite mysterious in their own right.. He coudl be gettign advice and following it like Koji XD

BlackLightning

Noted and Posted. Putting a little action into the RP too.

MelisaArtemis

Karasu, I think its time we need an OOC thread. I don't think discussing about the inside working of the RP in wanted thread is preferable.

Karasu