Adammair

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Quote from: Adammair on May 12, 2011, 05:36:10 PM
lover
Quote from: Mordred on May 12, 2011, 07:05:16 PM
reawakened
Isn't that the title of a book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, or something? Anyway...

denied

Mordred

Quote from: Adammair on May 12, 2011, 07:14:50 PM
Isn't that the title of a book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, or something? Anyway...

denied

Whoa, that's funny.. I had no idea.

Dewdrop
*See Pillory*

Adammair

(Oops, my bad on the title of the book...it's not a book in that series...yet...so many 'Lover ______' titles in that series, I thought that might be one.)

Problem

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Nosferatu (here, have a U...such a lonely letter... ;D)

Mordred

Quote from: Adammair on May 12, 2011, 07:32:47 PM
Nosferatu (here, have a U...such a lonely letter... ;D)

Understatement

I think I just felt U's all over the world sigh with relief. Sadly, I fear Q will never feel that little ripple of pleasure.
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Kendra

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kimbersqk

Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria