Words of wisdom!

Started by Grave, February 21, 2014, 05:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

Thanks Xandi. :) I found this one on Twitter.

Nico

Nico

Sergeant

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Autumn52

"In the beginning there is not much difference between the coward and the courageous person. The only difference is, the coward listens to his fears and follows them, and the courageous person puts them aside and goes ahead." Osho, Courage: The Joy of Living Dangerously
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lady Shadow

Love never claims, it ever gives.

Love never claims, it ever gives.

Mohandas K. Gandhi
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Autumn52

Nico

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin color, or religion." - Malala Yousafzai

Beguile's Mistress

Make no judgments where you have no compassion.
~~  Anne McCaffrey

Nico

AmberStarfire

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Juliette

"Hard work beats Talent when talent fails to work hard."
"I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades."
"Unknown to death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet those hands will never hold anything."

Beguile's Mistress

The way others see us is usually a more honest evaluation than the way we see ourselves. ~ Anonymous

Nico

AmberStarfire

"You ruin your life by desensitizing yourself. We are all afraid to say too much, to feel too deeply, to let people know what they mean to us. Caring is not synonymous with crazy. Expressing to someone how special they are to you will make you vulnerable. There is no denying that. However, that is nothing to be ashamed of. There is something breathtakingly beautiful in the moments of smaller magic that occur when you strip down and are honest with those who are important to you. Let that girl know that she inspires you. Tell your mother you love her in front of your friends. Express, express, express. Open yourself up, do not harden yourself to the world, and be bold in who, and how you love. There is courage in that."

- Quoted from Tumblr

MajesticFrost

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I have all the characteristics of a human being:
blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear,
identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."[/td][td]
I tripped and feel into some feelings.
Don't worry
I brushed that sh-t off.
O/O
[/td][td]_[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]  

MajesticFrost

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I have all the characteristics of a human being:
blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear,
identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."[/td][td]
I tripped and feel into some feelings.
Don't worry
I brushed that sh-t off.
O/O
[/td][td]_[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]  

Autumn52

Quote from: AmberStarfire on October 17, 2017, 12:48:54 PM
"You ruin your life by desensitizing yourself. We are all afraid to say too much, to feel too deeply, to let people know what they mean to us. Caring is not synonymous with crazy. Expressing to someone how special they are to you will make you vulnerable. There is no denying that. However, that is nothing to be ashamed of. There is something breathtakingly beautiful in the moments of smaller magic that occur when you strip down and are honest with those who are important to you. Let that girl know that she inspires you. Tell your mother you love her in front of your friends. Express, express, express. Open yourself up, do not harden yourself to the world, and be bold in who, and how you love. There is courage in that."

- Quoted from Tumblr

This....so much this. LOVE IT.

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Beguile's Mistress

Too many people believe the other person's words are the only ones that can hurt. ~ Anonymous

Nico

AmberStarfire