Price for a Princess (FxF)

Started by Stephanie, January 14, 2014, 05:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

I'm wanting to do a story with a female partner (preferably dominant), set in a fantasy or ancient historical world (I prefer fantasy). The basic plot would be that my character's kingdom is invaded by another enemy nation, maybe Barbarians, or possibly even some sort of coup. The entire royal family would be killed, except for my character, the youngest daughter, who managed to escape with the help of a few loyal guards. They didn't make it out, however, and the princess is left alone to fend for herself in the wilderness. To add to the danger, a bounty is placed on the princess's head for anyone who can return her to the royal city. After this, the story could go a few possible directions.

1.) Your character could play one of the bounty hunters searching for the princess, the one who eventually finds her. How it plays out after the princess is caught will have to be discussed, as there are a number of routes we can go down with that.

2.) The princess could be captured by slavers once she's managed to get far enough away from the royal city that not everyone would recognize her. And they of course don't, assuming that she's simply a noble girl who's family estate was pillaged by raiders. The slavers sell her off to the highest bidder, who then puts her up as a prize for the winner of a tournament of champions in a realm on a different continent, where no one would recognize the princess for who she really was. I'd want your character to play the champion who wins this tournament, and then claims the beautiful princess for her own.

3.) Your character could be a huntsman or sorceress in the wilderness that the princess has fled to. They may or may not recognize who she is, but they agree to take her in and protect her. It could be out of loyalty to the land, or maybe for reasons much less savoury and honourable.

4.) Your character could play the princess or queen of the invading nation, and once my character is captured and brought back, decides to keep her on as a pet, partially for her beauty, and partially to serve as a reminder that the old royal blood no longer has any power.

And if you like the basic premise, but don't particularly like any of the ideas I have listed, feel free to suggest something of your own. I'd be happy to hear it. Anyone interested, please send me a private message!