Looking for longterm partners

Started by StormyNyte, June 26, 2019, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormyNyte

Looking for some long-term partners

Most of my role plays involve high fantasy settings, magic, and whatnot.  I don't mind smut, but I do appreciate a decent story arch to build from.  Back stories and side stories are always a definite plus!  My post length tends to be anywhere from one to six paragraphs depending on what's going on in the story at that particular time.  Please don't throw me one - three liners when responding, I will lose interest almost immediately.  I write in past tense third person and would prefer my partners to do the same.  I am fairly active and usually post at least once every day or two but can also post multiple times a day if availability permits.  I prefer my partners to be able to post at least a couple times a week.  If longer is needed, it's fine but I would appreciate being given a heads up so I don't think you've lost interest or ghosted.  While on the subject of waning interest, if we decide to create a role play and you find yourself losing interest, please let me know instead of ghosting.  If we aren't able to work together to fix the issue, my feelings will not be hurt if you wish to drop the RP.  As far as kinks, I’m pretty flexible in my role plays. The few that I have absolutely zero desire for are incest, underage, bestiality, scat, and vomit.  I’ve got a few nagging interests for story line pairings, so let’s see if they fit what you’re looking for!

Pairing #1
(This is a constant craving.)
Orc raider or war chief / slave or captive:

This can play out a few different ways, depending on what we come up with together. YC is an Orc and either takes MC prisoner during a raid or purchases her at a slave market. I prefer to play wilder character races with a good bit of primal influence, but I can play almost any race if needed. This can get as gritty as you’d like or be as lighthearted as you need. I don’t mind smut or brutality at all (with Orcs, it’s kind of expected), but please be able to work with me to formulate a decent story line to go along with it. If kindness or feelings are involved, I feel it should be more of a slow-burn. I enjoy character growth through adversity and strife.

Pairing #2
(I'm incredibly picky with this one.  Please have a few different character appearance / abilities concepts ready to discuss)
Researcher / experiment:

MC is a researcher that has either had a hand in creating YC or was brought in as an independent researcher to assist in study and experimentation. This can also be flipped so that YC is the researcher and MC is the experiment, but honestly I think I'm better suited for the researcher role with this one. This story line is meant to be more dark in nature and there will be agony inflicted for the sake of science. MC could also be a researcher with a soft heart that tries to gain YC’s trust in order to get the job done with as little trauma as possible. Those details can be hammered out in the plot discussion though.

Pairing #3
(Currently craving this particular pairing.  I don't have the whole thing plotted out yet, just vague ideas but there's a LOT of opportunity for collaboration and story building here)
Captives

MC and YC are differing races who are both captives of the same group of people. There should be a lot of racial tension between MC and YC, but they realize that in order to escape they will have to work together.

Pairing #4
Dragon / human

MC is a centuries old dragon who had single handedly brought the country to its knees. A group of knights and powerful mages had finally managed to end her reign of terror. Though they hadn't been able to slay her, they did manage to trap her in a humanesque form. Now, she resides in a single tower cell, guarded round the clock. YC is one of the newest recruits to continue the watch and ensure she does not escape and find a way to break free of the enchantment that holds her in her weakened form.

Pairing # 5
Centaur / partner's choice

Okay, this pairing is mainly just for fun and can be molded to fit a wide range of story line scenarios. Centaurs are both entertaining and challenging to play, so they always provide a fresh twist no matter what the story arch is. This is probably the only pairing that I have a working character sheet for, since I typically play a warrior type based on larger draft breeds but the basics and physiques can easily be tweaked to fit whatever we plot out.

Pairing # 6
Queen / prisoner

This can also be played out in a few different ways and has a large potential for a lot of world building and NPC additions. MC is a queen and YC has been, for whatever reason(s) we brainstorm together, taken prisoner. He could be from an enemy kingdom or be a wanted man for a myriad of reasons. The main goal for this it to have the two characters eventually falling in love and overcoming a major issue that threatens the kingdom together, but getting there is the fun and creative part. Let's see what we can cook up together for this!  It can also be flipped so that MC is the captive and YC is the King.

There will be more to come as time rolls on, so keep checking back. I’m also more than happy to hear any other plots or pairing ideas, so just send me a PM and we’ll discuss it!

StormyNyte