Ramsey seek F (Ideas included)

Started by Evil Tim, July 22, 2013, 09:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Tim

---RP Ideas---
General Stories

The Pirate's Captive- On the day of his execution, a pirate escapes the gallows and takes the governor's daughter captive to make good his escape out of the city and brings her back to his ship.

Nightwalker- Following a tip from an informant, a vampire hunter comes into contact with a vampire who seems to want to help her hunt other vampires.

The Brothers- A prince is run out of his country when his elder brother murders their father, the king, and tries to kill him as well.  He flees to a neighboring country to ask for help and meets the young princess.

A Second Chance- A man gets a second chance when he encounters a woman from his past.  However, she has seemingly moved on.

One Last Round- He was a rising fighter in a brutal sport that combined MMA, boxing, and just a dash of pro wrestling.  He was nearly unbeatable, but politics and shady dealings kept him just out of the big time.  Now he has retired, and found himself training the next generation of fighters.  However circumstances, including finding out he has a daughter, will throw him back into the ring for one more go

Stories Involving NC

Pact with a Goddess- A viking warrior is saved from certain doom by the goddess Freya.  In exchange for him becoming her champion, she will make his clan the greatest throughout the Norse lands.

The Werewolf- A warrior is cursed by the gods to be a half-man, half-wolf monster.  Now he travels the lands trying to find a cure.

The Games- In the distant future, the latest underground Pay Per View blood sport is simply called "The Culling."  Part MMA cage fights, part sadistic reality show.  Species from all the known galaxies compete in fights and events for the entertainment of viewers.

Fandoms

Monster Hunter- The mythos of the Monster Hunter games is very light and wouldn't take too long to explain at all.  Essentially the core story is humans hunt giant monsters for sport and glory.

Attack On Titan- I more like the setting of Attack On Titan than the characters.  I don't really even like any of the characters except for Levi, Pixis, and Sasha.  So I would much rather be an original character, maybe in a setting before Eren discovered his ability.

Dragon Ball Z- Loved Dragon Ball Z since I was kid and would love to do some kind of story in a DBZ style.

Game of Thrones- A Brother of the Night's Watch discovers that one of his Brothers...is actually a Sister.

---Inspirations---

The inspiration comes more from the video than the song.  The way Lzzy Hale is dressed is definitely reminiscent of some kind of spell caster, but why would a mage be in a police interrogation room?  Also the smirk she gives the one cop in the build-up to the song's climax is freakin' hot.

I ended up going to see The Hobbit three times and now I'm really craving some kind of epic quest story, with like a Tolkein/DnD feel to it.  The type of quest and what the goal is can be discussed.  I'd prefer a partner be willing to play multiple characters, because I plan to.  If not, that's fine.

I've seen Guardians of the Galaxy twice now, and just like the vein of the Tolkein request above, I like the idea of misfits travelling around in space just trying to make it big.

Evil Tim

Updated the thread with the Nightwalker story idea.

sansa

Nightwalker and pirates captive are my two likes!(:
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Evil Tim

Added the Pact with a Goddess story idea.

Evil Tim

A couple of my RPs fell through and I find myself willing to take on a few more.  No new story ideas but I did add a bit that's sort of like cravings, things I want to do but have no other ideas to go along with them as of yet.

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Updated with a story idea, "The Games," and just a note on the status of my availability.

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Updated with a new Fandom that should have been there from the beginning.

Silvermyst

I am in love with pirates right now and I would love to rp your Pirates Captive story with you, if you are still interested.

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Bumped after a long time with some new ideas added and taken away.

If nothing on it strikes your fancy, let me know and we'll come up with something original.