4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holly Marlow

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

MelisaArtemis

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

DorothyGale

There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

Cayenne

Whale blubber totally works!

ONs & OFF

Wolf O Donnel

What? That's Seriously it?

piece

Best three seconds ever!

DorothyGale

There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

The Emerald City...

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

piece

DorothyGale

The Emerald City...

Cayenne

Blindfold stays on, okay?

ONs & OFF

piece

TaintedAndDelish

DorothyGale

The Emerald City...

TaintedAndDelish

piece

TaintedAndDelish

Ooh, the back door!  \o/ 

DorothyGale

The Emerald City...

TaintedAndDelish

Cayenne

Fifty guys, one evening!

ONs & OFF

TaintedAndDelish

piece