Alexanders Bag of goodies. [MUL]

Started by Alexander, September 14, 2008, 03:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

Its been some time since I’ve come up with any ideas, but last night the Inspiration bug whacked me with a 2x4, so I typed some up. :)

Battered, broken, and abandoned. [VAN-NC-BON?] (Modern)

Starting in a small suburban community, a young woman, living in her prime fresh out of college and with her new job, home and life, thinks nothing is amiss in her life. Yet, one night on her way home from work,  she sees a slack form on the ground beside the road. Thinking nothing of it for a moment, she drives on, but then something in her mind screams for her to stop after finally realizing it was a person. Bringing her car screeching to a halt, she rushes to the side of the barely moving man. Though something is very wrong with him. His body overall is unhurt save for a few bumps and scrapes. But, hes blind. Over his eyes is a single silk headband. Concerned for his safety, she offers to take him back to her home and try to get him some help.

After returning to her home, she asks his name, but he is barely conscious. But something around his neck catches her eyes. A set of Dog tags, and her father being in the military once before she was able to tell they were real, not for decoration. On it was his name, Serial number, and unit. It becomes clear that he was a soldier, and he had injured his eyes, resulting in his getting sent home. After letting him sleep for the night, she wakes to find him missing form the couch, and standing on the balcony, looking toward the sun. Where she is told why he was laying on the side of the road. His wife had abandoned him for another man while he was on active duty, but felt miserable when she found out the particulars of his discharge. In his anger, he stormed from his former home, and because he couldn’t see, he had condemned himself to whatever fate he couldn’t see.

Feeling a twinge of hurt, and sadness for his plight, she decides to let him stay with her for a short time, Though as the days go on, he begins to open to her, and his kind side shows more often. He is actually rather personable, and sweet. And unknown to her, he begins to grow on her in a different way.

I felt like making something fuzzy to sate my romantic side, but there are many other ways this could go, such as him faking the blindness and he actually turns out to be a very creative rapist, the imagination is the limit, as none of my ideas are set in stone and are always open to changes.
====================================================

Trouble at Lemmith [MUL] (Modern)

Late winter rolls in normally in the world above the ocean surface, but under it, in a ocean floor research station known as Lemmith, it’s a reoccurring set of days. The daughter of the head of the research station is always coming to visit her father and her best friend that works for him. But as often as she comes, the only ones she knows are her father, and David, her childhood friend. One day, on her normal visits to the laboratory, an alarm sounds, an alarm that has never had to sound since the lab was built. There is a violent rumble throughout, and the flood warning alarms sound.  The lab itself is large, but it seems a winter storm had caused a overhead cargo freighter’s steel crates to plummet into the ocean, and one of them had strolled into a course toward Lemmith. The crate caused extensive damage in the section She and he friend were walking through, and the area began to flood.

After many hours of moving from place to place, trying to stay ahead of the flooding, it finally slows to a near stop. Though something is strange. It looked as though, she and her friend were the only ones left in the labs. Through the intercoms, there was nothing but static, and every one of the emergency mini subs were gone. It looked like they had evacuated without the two of you. Stranded at the bottom of the pacific ocean in a large and damaged undersea laboratory, they are forced to try and find a way to get to the surface again, or try to get help before the flooding resumes. Even through the lb is only 175 feet from the surface, a human would die before reaching the top just from the crushing pressure alone…

This could also be a cuddly story, though much drama and tense moments can be tossed in for some pretty great twists and turns I think. Also, this has a potential to be turned into a pretty nice small group game if any are interested. Sex is optional, but im guessing that the childhood friends may get lonely, or seek warmth in the only other person with them. But again, this one is optional.

============================================

Unheeded  warnings. [NC-BON] (Fantasy)

A young sorceress has been studying and measuring all things magical of late, prestige and fame knocking on her door at every turn. She is very talented, and skilled, though she is also arrogant, and has a mighty superiority complex about her. One day, when shopping for new things to learn or study from, she sees a very old book in the care of an elderly man looking to sell it. She opens the book, and inside are many new things to her, demonic conjuring and other assorted complicated spells. She walks to the elderly man, and asks to purchase the book. The old man agrees to sell it to her, but leaves her with a single warning. “Do not under any circumstances attempt the summoning spell on the back of the book, far better sorcerers and sorceress’s have attempted it and fallen prey to the creature brought fourth. Arrogantly as always, she says only what he wants to hear, enticed further by someone telling her not to do something. That’s never happened before, not in her life.

The next night, she prepared everything needed to cast the spell, turned to the back page of the book/ She was going to ignore the old mans warning and try to tame the demon. Though her spell would go horridly wrong, and instead of taming the demon, the demon would Tame her, dominate her and use her for his own desires.

This will be a pretty basic “Man takes woman prisoner and has his way with her in many colorful ways” kind of story. The demon will look of a man, very attractive, yet twisted and just as arrogant as her. Making for some rather interesting Dialogue. And this has a lot of other potentials as well, such as him summoning succubus and other assorted demons to have their fun with the overconfident sorceress as well. Again, imagination is the limit.

============================================

The wrong choices [NC-BON] (Fantasy) ((Taken))

A young woman had been plagued of late by a stalker, followed, and watched from a distance. Desperate for her piece of mind again, she enlists the aid of a traveling Rogue for help. He agrees to help her, but for a rather ludicrous price. Desperate as she is, she accepts, and he goes about his business to rid her of her leech. When his task was completed, she was grateful, though unable to make all of his payment. Normally, a person would be furious, but he wasn’t. In fact, he was quite calm about it. He agreed to take al “Alternate” form of payment of his choosing when she didn’t expect him to show up again. He was in a rush and had to depart.

Late that night, you awaken to a rather warm hand gliding over your skin, and much to your surprise you see that it is in no way a dream, and even more so, it was the very rogue whom you owed a great deal of money. He takes the place of the stalker you had in your life not a day ago, showing up when you least expect it to take yet another form of his payment from you, willing or not.

This one is another one that appeals to me, not only because of the sex of course, but because of the conversations and interactions between the 2.

CrazEGrl

lemmith sounds very interesting im up for it

LittleKitten

The wrong choices sounds interesting!Are you still free to do that roleplay?

Sultrynets

I know you are already doing a game with me but your first idea interests me, if you don't get any bites on it... I would like to play it with you.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Oreida Wesker

Unheeded Warnings! Oh, already played two games with you, but ha! Your ideas are too delicious to pass, my dark dove!
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Laeori

I think they all sound absolutley lovely. Just let me know which your more intrested in or, which you still need filled *grins*

areana

i like the idea of your 1st game, if you've gotten no one to play it with yet
Wanna rp? just pm me your ideas and all. I'm up for it. I need some rps

Silver

I really like the idea of 'Battered, broken, and abandoned', but it seems you have many bites upon it.

If you wish to speak about then please pm me and if not I wish you all the best on your hunt.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡