The Fallen Ones [NC to EX]

Started by Outlier, April 06, 2013, 06:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outlier

Hello, I'm Li. *sets out a plate of cookies* Thanks for dropping by! I tend to be a slow poster due to real life commitments. If this isn't a deal breaker then allons-y!

The Story...

He is a devoted paladin, either experienced or not, who follows in the footsteps of his father. His faith is seemingly unshakable. He was told that by eradicating the false gods and their followers that their world would be forever saved and an era of peace would ensue. With their god Helios on their side, how could their mission to convert heathens be anything but righteous? He was lied to.

She was a minor woodland goddess, daughter of the All-father. She spent her days watching over the farming village of Echovale near the coast. Everything changed when her god-brother Oberon stole her from her bed one summer's eve. He wasn't satisfied until she submitted to his will. Oberon stole her innocence and the child she bore from his abuse. Now she serves to aide Oberon's plans against the mortals and the All-father. In secret, she waits for the one who will expose the lies and kill Oberon.

It started in the far west in the Valley of Rivers, now known as the Valley of Silence, and spread eastward at an alarming rate. Word has been sent to Arcadia, capital city of the Heliosian faithful. Please help us, cry those closest to the valley. The leaders of the Heliosian faith have selected a small group of their most promising paladins. To these select few a horrifying truth is revealed: magic is fading from their world. The paladins are entrusted the mission of riding out into the borderlands and finding a way to stop the evil Damnatio and his hellspawn siblings before they topple Arcadia.

Looking for a partner who wants to...

• Explore a large world together.
  • Write for multiple characters.
  • Play around with concepts of good and evil.
  • Have content ranging from the light to the very dark in a single game (exact content is negotiable).

If you're interested/would like more information please send me a PM.