Superheroine Stories (NC or EX) [Looking for M or F GM]

Started by Darwishi, September 16, 2010, 12:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darwishi

I'm looking for someone to play with that will play a villain to oppose one of my superheroines found in the link.  Right now I'm really craving something with Vendetta, Sunbeam, Heatwave, or Epoch, but I'm definitely willing to discuss the other heroines listed if you're interested.  Either post here or send me a PM with an idea, I definitely want to talk a little bit about the plot before getting into a game.

For Vendetta I was kind of hoping for a student x Teacher deal, or even as a side plot to the main plot of superheroine vs Villain(ess)/thug/badguys.  While I am looking for something with a little more plot, I'm also open to romp-style ideas so long as there is a bigger plot to be had.  I think one thing I really want is the heroine to win her battles, even if she gets humiliated in the process. 

I'll certainly post more on this thread as more detailed ideas come to me.  But if anyone has an idea of their own, please let me know!

Thanks!

Darwishi

Behemoth

Hey there. I'm interested in playing a super villain opposite one of your heroines, if the erotic scenes involve D/s and/or N.C stuff. PM coming your way. Thanks.

Jecht

I am very interested in coming up with a story with you. I like all of the characters so I'd be open to any of them. I was thinking my character would be more of an anti-hero, not really a villain but not a hero. If that interests you, I'll come up with a picture and we can come up with a story together.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry