Istoria [Custom World]

Started by Queen Be Damned Sheiba, November 14, 2009, 04:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

This is an idea I've been trying to do for a few years now on gaia, but I couldn't get enough people interested. I figure I put it up and see if I can get a few people wanting to play, and maybe doing it up big ^^ let me know what you think. And I'd really need help getting the system together so if anyone has experience...

The Story Thus Far...

The World of Istoria exist beyond our mortal realm, breaking the mold of what we consider normal. In Istoria the impossible is possible and the norm is far beyond you wildest dreams.

Istoria is made up of five nations, each governed by it's own daimyo, an all powerful Ruler of the lands. The realms are:

Seraph - The Land of Elves, Nymphs, and Dwarfs.
Aesir - The Land of Humans. Wizards and Element Benders.
Nepho - The Land of Angels, Gods, and Titans.
Wheis - The Land of Demons and Devils.
Outlands - The Land of the Outlaws, Old Ones, and Castoffs.

The lands have always been divided. No mixing of the species has ever been allowed. The half bred spawn of these union were dropped into the Outlands.

The Realm of Wheis has a shaky alliance with Seraph, while Nepho and Aesir are both joined in there hatred for the Outlands. Queen Valerian, the powerful demoness leader of Wheis has decided to call forth a meeting of all the Realm leaders and join Istoria in one unified world. The Old Ones, Ancient beings from a lost time, have resurrected to put a stop to this union. They are the foulest and most feared creatures in all of Istoria. Few who have ever met them have lived to tell the tale.

Now, It is time to choose you're destiny. Will you run with the Demons in Wheis, or will you find peace with the Angels of Nepho. Will you dance the Mystics of Aesir, or will you rebel and become an Outlaw? Or even still, will choose the elegance and beauty of an Elf? The choice is Yours to make.

gwyn

I'm interested!

Leaning toward a human or a nymph. . . what's your idea on the extent of natural abilities?
in the shadow of the moon, she danced in the starlight, whispering a haunting tune to the night. . .

My ons and offs...come play with me... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23079.msg902313#msg902313

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Well as far as human are concerned, the mages powers are dependednt upon what kind of mage he is. A mage practicing dark magic can be as complex as a blood mage or as savage as a witch doctor. You characters abilities and such are based off the age and years of experience in the field. A younger mage would start out with limited powers, where and elder mage would have more complex spells, however the back story of said mage's powers would have to reflect entince training and many battles. In the end, the game gm and a few selected mods would let you know if your character's abilities are too strong, or too weak.

Misery

I would be interested, in playing a character in the Outlands.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Vandren

Bookmarked, to see how things develop.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei