Space Fantasy Ideas (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, August 01, 2016, 12:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

Hello! Thanks for checking out my ideas.

I had initially imagined these as Star Trek ideas, but they could be fairly generic as well, if we wanted to create a fantasy world of our own. For all of these ideas, your character could be human, or she could be someone alien.

1. Captured

Your character is someone of importance on a small ship, perhaps the captain, first officer, or doctor. The ship is on a deep space mission, something that shouldn't involve conflict, but they've stumbled upon a group of raiders. The two ships have a brief battle, which ends with the raiders taking control of the deep space vessel.

My character is the raider who assumes command of the captured ship. He locks most of the crew away, but realizes he needs a few of them to keep the ship in service. During his inspection, he takes notice of your character and offers her a deal. Her crewmates will remain safe and live comfortably, but in exchange, she will serve him. She'll preform her duties on the ship, and will submit to him when she is off duty.

Feeding

My character is the first Casvian in the fleet. His people have a highly unusual lifestyle. When they become adults, the males lose the ability to sustain themselves on traditional food. Instead, they select a mate and live by feeding off the neural energy on that mate. The feeding process is highly pleasurable for the female, addictive even, and it generates a powerful need to please the male she is bonded to. My character is part of a group that is starting to turn away from the old ways. They take regular treatments of an enzyme that sustains them instead of bonding to a female.

Everything works fine, until our two characters are involved in a shuttle crash. The two of them are stranded on a planet alone, and it will be two weeks before their ship returns for them. Unfortunately, my character's enzyme was destroyed in the crash. He holds out for a while, but starts growing week. In order to survive, your character allows my character to feed on her.

The feeding has an even stronger effect on your character than it does on a Casvian. She craves additional feedings, and longs to please my character to keep him coming back to her. For his part, my character is utterly taken with his first feeding, and the feeling of power that comes with it. He finds himself slipping back into the old ways and entering a dominant relationship with your character.

I want the bulk of the story to take place back on the ship, where they have to hide what they are doing from everyone.   
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman