What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

TentacleFan

Good choice Nicholas! I love the Pet Shop Boys.

Which led me to put on...

Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin

It's A Sin
I'm going to take my time. I have all the time in the world. To make you mine. It is written in the stars above.

Something's wrong when you regret, things that haven't happened yet. - The Submarines - 1940

See my O's/O's / Open Roleplays Requests / List of Current RPs / A&A's / Image Thread
Puerto de Oro: World of Interracial Fantasy
A&A's Updated : 02/10/2014

Mordred

*answers by sliding up close from behind.. and nibbling that scrumptious neck with two very craft fangs* Heh.. Cole.. I am! How you, gorgeous?

The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
*See Pillory*

Skadii

*shivers and smiles wickedly as his fangs nibble her neck* I am feeling...very sexy today, Mordred...this kinda music should be playing for us right now with the mood I am in right now!

Muddy Waters - After The Rain - Full Album

Mordred

How can I deny such a thought? *sinks into the sounds Cole's lovely fingers conjured.. while sliding fangs along her shivering soft skin* Mmm.. your mood has instantly become my mood. *gives that sweet gorgeous smile a kiss* Although hope you don't mind if I get a little blue on you.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 03, 2012, 01:59:17 PM
How can I deny such a thought? *sinks into the sounds Cole's lovely fingers conjured.. while sliding fangs along her shivering soft skin* Mmm.. your mood has instantly become my mood. *gives that sweet gorgeous smile a kiss* Although hope you don't mind if I get a little blue on you.

Baby, you can get anything you want on me..*chuckles and whispers in his ear* You got it like that, darling! Now, shall we dance?

Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 03, 2012, 02:05:08 PM
Baby, you can get anything you want on me..*chuckles and whispers in his ear* You got it like that, darling! Now, shall we dance?

Mmm.. you naughty thing.. you realize even hearing that makes my hands absolutely drip even more with blue? *slides those very hands up her sides and neck.. pulling the luscious Cole closer to pounce more with fangs on those sweet lips*

Stone Temple Pilots - Dancing Days
*See Pillory*

Grainne

A huge hero of mine. Seeing him live is way better than church. :) Happy Labor Day!
If I Had a Hammer, Pete Seeger
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 03, 2012, 02:16:19 PM
Mmm.. you naughty thing.. you realize even hearing that makes my hands absolutely drip even more with blue? *slides those very hands up her sides and neck.. pulling the luscious Cole closer to pounce more with fangs on those sweet lips*

* She laughs and kisses him with pure lust* You make me smile, darling...have I ever told you how much that means to me?

Uncle Kracker - Smile with lyrics !

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 03, 2012, 05:52:14 PM
* She laughs and kisses him with pure lust* You make me smile, darling...have I ever told you how much that means to me?

Ahhh.. making you smile makes me smile.. so it's like one of those gifts that keeps on giving.. like a deep bite.. a gush of sweet blood.. *gives those sweet lips a wild kiss* Mmm yes you are delicious.

Kinks - You Really Got Me
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 03, 2012, 06:33:02 PM
Ahhh.. making you smile makes me smile.. so it's like one of those gifts that keeps on giving.. like a deep bite.. a gush of sweet blood.. *gives those sweet lips a wild kiss* Mmm yes you are delicious.

*smiles at him and kisses him right back* And you, my darling one...you give me such a feeling of euphoria when I am with you that it feels like I am rather intoxicated by the mere presence of you!

Drunk on You- Luke Bryan (w/ lyrics)

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 03, 2012, 06:39:48 PM
*smiles at him and kisses him right back* And you, my darling one...you give me such a feeling of euphoria when I am with you that it feels like I am rather intoxicated by the mere presence of you!

*can't help but crazily grin at those sweet words.. hands flooding with dark blue as they slide over her sweet face.. lips pouncing quite madly upon hers* Ohhh you sweet thing.. you do realize such words will make me wanna further slather you in blue.. so this concoction of mine soaks deeper yet. Mind being so heartily blue stained?
*See Pillory*

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 03, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
*can't help but crazily grin at those sweet words.. hands flooding with dark blue as they slide over her sweet face.. lips pouncing quite madly upon hers* Ohhh you sweet thing.. you do realize such words will make me wanna further slather you in blue.. so this concoction of mine soaks deeper yet. Mind being so heartily blue stained?

*grins and showers him with kisses* As do yours!

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 03, 2012, 08:47:18 PM
*grins while licking those sweet kissing lips*

Mmm...this is where you take my mind, my sexy blue lover! *grins and bites his lip as they kiss*

Nine Inch Nails Closer Lyrics