Meeting under the stars [F looking for M or F romance]

Started by elfguy, November 30, 2010, 07:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Fael is an elven guard working for the Temple of the Moon, a building where members of this ancient order of druids and priests meet to pray to their gods. Her work is fairly simple and uneventful, which isn't to say she isn't a very skilled swordswoman. She's also a respectable elf, which is the perfect combination for the type of position she occupies. Unfortunately, since she basically works for nuns and priests, she doesn't get to socialize with them much, and love is a subject that is fairly foreign to her. At least, until one night when she's relaxing in a park under the stars and a man/woman happens to see her, and fall in love with her.

So I'm used to mostly playing dom and sub roles and want to try a standard romance type story. For this RP I will play Fael which is a fairly high class elf, the type of person that would fit well in a royal reception, altho she is not nobility herself. The story happens in a standard fantasy town, so medieval surroundings. She will be hard to win over, both because of her inexperience with romance and high standards, but I'd like to find someone to play a M or F figure which will romance her and get a relationship going. You'll be free to mostly lead the story, and it could go over several days where you come see her when she's off work, or maybe bring her on romantic dinners in a local tavern, or things like that.

----