Public Nudity (F looking for M)

Started by elfguy, April 15, 2013, 06:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

In this quiet town, not much happen early in the day. But as you casually roam around a park, you notice a very peculiar sight. There, a girl is jogging along the street, completely naked. She looks around 25 years old, with blond hair, and a very fit body. She is obviously a fitness buff, but apparently also a nudist. As you go back to that location on other days, you see her again, training early in the morning when few are outside, always completely nude. You also notice how her nipples always appear erect, and sometimes it even seems her pussy is dripping. You've also caught her stopping by a bench and masturbating herself in front of passerbys.

People's reaction is always the same, shock, and then trying to quickly walk away. But the fact that this girl decides to go out completely naked, and seems to enjoy it, fascinates you. You've thought about exposing yourself before, like most have, but never acted. But this time, you decide to do something. You want this beautiful girl for yourself, and wonder how far she would be willing to go, how much she would do in public. Would she give you a BJ? Maybe have sex? Perhaps even an orgy or being forced to pleasure others in broad day light? One day, you decide to make your move...

For this RP I will play Jessica, the nudist, and I need someone to play a M character who will approach her, talk to her, gain her confidence and then make her do things in public. The more humiliating and degrading, the better.

----

Monfang

Sounds interesting. How do you want to do this? Forum, PM, email, IM, ect?

elfguy

Well I already have a game going but if you have an enticing offer you can always PM me.
----