[Awaiting Approval] Let's Plan~

Started by Masochistic Princess, October 07, 2012, 01:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masochistic Princess

/Welcome~

Well since I rather quickly grew tired of the game forum so I figured hey why not get some rp's lined up while I'm waiting! So first lets start with.....*drum roll*

/The Guidelines

I do not typically ask to much of my role playing partners but I do have a few preferences that everyone should know. These are not rules more like...well requests I hope you will respect. First off all know that I primarily do MULTI-PARA though it is not strange for me to go all the way down to ONE PARAGRAPH. Of course that will only happen if our role play is in a bit of a rut or if I just can not think of how to reply. So if you are not a para to multi-para (six max) do not start a role play with me.

Now as for EROTIC I do not mind working it into role play. Honestly though I would prefer it not to be the dominate part of our role play. Just like anything else if you do it to much it gets boring. Also any relationship that we developed will strictly pertain to our particular role play. Things just seem to get far to mess otherwise. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Other then the few things I have mentioned I have no taboos for role plays. Just know that I am not particularly good in those where I myself have to fight. Of course I will try my best if that is what you would like.

^---copied and pasted from my profile on another site.

/Preferred Partners

• Demon
  • Vampire
  • Centaur
  • Dragon
  • Pretty much any mythical being
  • Sibling/Parent

Another detail I should mention is that I prefer darker themes in contrast to cheery romantic stuff, seriously that stuff makes me sick.

/Characters
                   .Minako

SPECIES: Human.
HAIR COLOR: Brown.
EYE COLOR: Gold.
HEIGHT: 5'6".
WEIGHT: Irrelevant.

PERSONALITY

Minako is the princess of a far away land which will not be named. Ever since she hit her teens she had been know to those around her as a rather rude and quick tempered women. Though she was not always such a haughty being in fact she was actually quiet sweet. [The transition will be explained if it comes up in a role play]. In turn she frequently finds herself running through servants like tissue paper, something that can be rather troublesome at times. It seems that the only thing she does not hold a hostility for are animals, in fact there a bit of a weak spot. The princess is also know to be quiet the escape artist, constantly sneaking from the castle, infuriating her father to no end.

I AM NOT going into detail with this because I like to change things for every role play. So deal with it and do not complain.

^---also copied and pasted from my profile on another site.  XD

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
^---character image

.Naoko
SPECIES: Feline Demon.
HAIR COLOR: Red.
EYE COLOR: Brown.
HEIGHT: 5'5".
WEIGHT: Irrelevant.

PERSONALITY

Honesty I haven't developed this character all that much but in comparison to Minako she's much kinder. Though she tends to be sarcastic at times and will defiantly let you know if she doesn't like you.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
^---character image

So with all that I hope we can come up with some exciting plot together and I look forward to hearing from all of you~!

Oniya

As a reminder, you will not be able to start any adult-themed/erotic plots while you are unapproved.  In addition, Elliquiy has a no-bumping policy, which is described in the sticky for this forum.  You will probably have much better luck attracting partners if you incorporate some plot ideas instead of merely character pairings and descriptions.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17