News:

Main Menu

BD or SM

Started by Leighdy, March 17, 2011, 12:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leighdy

mmm more SM so I can match your skin to mine, welt by welt.
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Captain Maltese

SM. Let's BURN together.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Leighdy

~adds a splash of BD to the hot SM~
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

TaintedAndDelish

A little of both.

With an eager smirk, Father Fred fastens a twine cord to each of your nipples, then ties each cord to an opposing wall - keeping the lines taught.

He passes in front of you with a long slender hickory stick in his hands..then from behind, slides the tip up the inside of your leg from ankle to your seat, then with a step to your side he delivers a smack across your ass ;)

Leighdy

~squeals~ Ooo you naughty priest you.. ~adds some of her own SM leaving bites and scratches from your neck to your shoulders and back.~

Nico

Leighdy

Captain Maltese

SM. In the form of some spanking of that butt, after hitching up her skirt.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Nico

Branwen

S&M on both of them.  Yummy.

Leighdy

BD :) Welcome to E and goodluck with the approval process.

Swordsman18

I would do BD on the beautiful Leighdy above me, just because she thinks it is fun. And then add a bit of SM when I pull out the tickle whip to tease her.

LovelyWinterStorm

SM...he looks like he can handle some pain *wink*

Captain Maltese

BD. Can't bring myself to cause pain to a kitten.

Leighdy

BD ~snerks at Swordsman's tickle-whip comment~ heh

Nico

TaintedAndDelish

Oh baby, I'de go all BD on your ass, tying your hands behind your back with an ace bandage, your ankles to the legs of the chair with white tape, and ...

Awe crap..

right when I got to the good part I realized I needed to keep this pg-13.

Leighdy

Ooooo a Doctor.. ~enunciates the vowels~ hmmmmm.. BD.. for now.  ^-^

TaintedAndDelish

A little Ds in the Dr's office ;)

Nico

BD - Doctors are good for that. Trust me, I know.  C:)

octaviath

BD, because my handcuffs are getting a liiiittle rusty. Also, I want to test out this new nightstick. >:)

Drayle

BD...

Not gonna say why, I'd get banned for that

Leighdy

BD.. S&M may scare the newbies away.. ~snickers~  >:)

Nico

Sweet Trouble

BD although I would have to get quite creative.. I would need another male restrain across from ... oops I can't go into that here, wouldn't want to exceed the PG-13 rating.