Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

Absolutely. Given my job yes everydat day yes.

The next person loves cool evenings watching fireflies

Despairs

Cool evenings are nice. I don't watch fireflies. The next soul is dangerous in the kitchen.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Irisa

This is true.  I'm a mad scientist with a thing for chili peppers.

This next person has totally got a thing for small dogs.

Despairs

(I was thinking mad or jealous woman who throws knives,  frying pans, spoons and forks at people, but yours works too.) Negative. The next soul can do a back flip.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Irisa

I can do a back flip under water.  That counts, right?

This next person is obsessed with kitchen safety.

FourStellar

I observe common sense kitchen safety. I am not obsessed with it. Those people drive me crazy.

An example
Tyler Florence hosted some sort of cooking competition show. One of the contestants marinated some beef. She then grilled the beef to a beautiful medium rare and boiled up the marinade to use as a sauce. He absolutely flipped out on her, telling her how dangerous it was, that he couldn't even eat what she served and gave her a lecture about bacteria. The woman was destroyed. So, let me get this straight, Tyler. The beef, which is the source of the bacteria, doesn't need to be warmed to a temperature where the bacteria die--in fact it shouldn't be. But the same bacteria in the marinade, which die when the marinade is boiled... those are dangerous?! What I learned from Tyler Florence that day: He is a puppet of panicky Food Network attorneys.

The next person loves to cook, too.

Irisa: Welcome to Elliquiy!

Despairs

I don't love it, but I don't despise it beyond reason either. Yes, I can cook Our next soul has finally taught their dog how to play dead.

Lynnie

No dog so nope lol.

The next lovely contestant has tried something new for lunch.

Despairs

No. Our next soul has never been on a skateboard.

Captain Maltese

Back when I was a kid, skateboard were illegal in my country. It's true.

The next person have been going skiing in the moonlight.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

I see. Negative. The next soul has six packs of cigarettes.

Captain Maltese

I have smoked various type of tobacco in period of my life. Haven't had a taste the last decade though. But at one time or another I smoked homerolled cigs, cigarettes, pipe tobacco, cigars and cigarillos. I still have some unopened packages of this and that lying in a box somewhere. But no cigarettes, because they were the vilest of the bunch.

The next person have been a smoker too at some time.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

I have never touched a cigarette. The next soul drinks from time to time.

Irisa

True.  From time to time, I do drink.  Not usually a lot, but if I'm with the right folks, in a safe situation, I might choose to get tipsy.

The next person likes banana flavored candy, but doesn't like bananas.

Despairs

Switch your last sentence for your first. Our next soul has never had sex.

AmberStarfire

I'm not a virgin.. even remotely.

The next person is happy.

Despairs

A little. Our next soul has finally finished making dinner for the family.

FourStellar

Yes. Just took the halibut off the grill.

The next person is in a rut.

Despairs

A little. Our next soul doesn't know what an I.E.D is.

Lynnie

Sadly I do.

The next person has found the best way to get motivated for work in the morning.

Captain Maltese

Since you mention it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-DTprPXwMM

The next person has a really big motorsaw.

Lynnie

Nope. And awesome motivation!

The next person likes golfing.

FourStellar

Afraid not.

The next person has changed a flat tire.

Despairs

Not yet. The next person can walk and do things in the dark. (I mean complete darkness.)

Hannelore Stormbane

No, I have no night vision at all. Maybe I need to eat more carrots.

While nibbling carrots: The next person has fun plans for the weekend.