Ideas - M/M [NC-H/UN] updated 4/21/09

Started by traci80, April 13, 2009, 03:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

I hope someone is interested in this role play idea. I can play either character. I'd rather have someone who answers with more than 2, or 3 sentence posts...

Pimpin'
A straight teenager is always begging his mom for money. One of his mom's boyfriends has a few perverted friends and an idea for the boy to make more money than he would flipping burgers.

The Bully's Pet
16 year-old Tommy Messman just wants to be left alone with his skateboard. But in just his first week at his new school he had managed to find himself sitting with nerds during lunch in the school cafeteria. It was the perfect way to get noticed by a bully. Tommy was a bit small for his age and tended to avoid fights as he mostly lost. And he was right. A bully did notice him at the table with his new friends. Rico was gay and played the bad boy. He preyed on boys just like Tommy. 

Living With Dad
Dylan is not happy over being sent to live with his dad in a trailer park after his mom is sentenced to 5 years for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the insurance company she worked. Dylan isn't at all happy with the move. Thanks to his mom he had had all the tech toys, preppy clothes and best of all she had left him pretty much do anything he wanted. His step dad on the other hand had little money and didn't put up with shit. He had also noticed his dad had a few teens from the trailer park that sometimes hung out with his old man. He wasn't quite sure what that was about, but he was jealous that they got attention that should have been for him. The two struggle to get along in the cramped trailer. It will eventually lead to sex.

traci80

Amiable

Oooh... I'd be interested in playing the teen in Pimpin' is someone hasn't already claimed it.
My Ons and Offs

Kuroshitsuji Plot Ideas

Finals are happening. Posts will be scarce.