News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

Oh so he starts with a dorans. Thats interesting. How is his ganking ability?
O/O

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 12:12:31 AM
Oh so he starts with a dorans. Thats interesting. How is his ganking ability?

Since his slow and his main ability leaves him stationary, it is something you have to work on.  Honestly I don't gank unless it is a for sure kill with fear and drain or I have crowstorm to hop a wall.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Shjade

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on July 21, 2012, 12:08:11 AM
Doran ring, drain and smite is all you need.

If you have runes.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Shjade on July 21, 2012, 01:21:33 AM
If you have runes.

I've done it at summoner level 5 when I started to learn jungling with fiddle.  So yeah I had this shitty runes but the point I am trying to make is you don't need to have tier 3 runes to jungle.

Gavlois

So I guess that due to the nature of his abilities flash is quite important?
O/O

Ryven

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 01:55:04 PM
So I guess that due to the nature of his abilities flash is quite important?

Flash is invaluable to almost every champion.  There are very few who can benefit more from taking other summoner spells because it is so versatile.

Gavlois

I know that those with a wall jumping ability can live without it, although a double flash is great for surprising your opponents. Jax and Kat can ward hop, so they can sometimes go without it.
O/O

Ryven

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 02:38:43 PM
I know that those with a wall jumping ability can live without it, although a double flash is great for surprising your opponents. Jax and Kat can ward hop, so they can sometimes go without it.

Even those who have abilities like that can benefit because it is your ace in the hole when your regular abilities are on cooldown.

Gavlois

Yeah I can't remember the times when that happens to me. I think I get away from a Kat who just used Shunpo, but then she surprises me with flash. I gotta stop forgetting that.
O/O

Ryven

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 02:44:06 PM
Yeah I can't remember the times when that happens to me. I think I get away from a Kat who just used Shunpo, but then she surprises me with flash. I gotta stop forgetting that.

Also remember that while Kat can shunpo, if she's running away and there is nothing to shunpo to, she can use flash to escape without anything to 'anchor' it.

Gavlois

Yeah, thats why I like chasing her through the jungle. "Nowhere to shunpo to now!" When I know she doesnt have flash.
O/O

Ryven

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 02:47:27 PM
Yeah, thats why I like chasing her through the jungle. "Nowhere to shunpo to now!" When I know she doesnt have flash.

That's her own fault then, and if you catch her, she deserved it.

Gavlois

It was quite close actually. She got back to her turret, but I still managed to dive.
O/O

Shjade

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 02:47:27 PM

Which is why Kat, like some other champions with hops, benefit greatly from carrying a ward in the jungle. Pop the ward over a wall, shunpo to one of the monsters on the other side of the wall, tada.

And yes, Fiddles really needs flash to pull off the best crowstorms so you can channel from far enough out to avoid interruption/being seen and then get that extra jump distance forward to get into the enemy team.
◕/◕'s

Gavlois

Does crowstorm have a jump as the skill itself?
O/O

Shjade

Yeah, when you first cast Crowstorm you're rooted in place while you channel for I think 1 second, maybe 1.5, then you appear wherever you'd targeted the spell when you started casting. It's about as far as two flashes, more or less.
◕/◕'s

Gavlois

Thats quite far. You can move and flash once it's active right?
O/O

Shjade

Right. His ult just deals damage to everything around him for a few seconds after the channeling finishes. He can move, attack, cast, whatever he wants while it's active. So generally the goal is to land as close to the center of the enemy team as possible (for maximum damage) and immediately cast his silence to bounce around the group and disrupt their ability to attack/escape, fear the highest priority target and start draining whoever he can (or, alternately, activate Zhonya's to not die/get CC'd himself).
◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

Sad that Fiddles stats do not scale very well...  He is still a decent champ but has tons of counters.

Gavlois

Speaking of Zhonya's I had an embarrassing game. Not exactly sure of how it worked, I was playing morgana, and I attempted to cast her ult after I used Zhonya's, making a total fool out of myself.
O/O

Revelation

If it makes you feel better, I was playing sona once, and eyeing a 4v5 (My team being the 4), as I diligently floated my way to the battle... And quickly cast R, Iron Solari Locket, and then Reverie....

And then I remembered I was WATCHING the fight as I made my way there. I was not actually there.... Imagine my feelings.

Shjade

Quote from: Changingsaint on July 23, 2012, 09:37:00 PM
If it makes you feel better, I was playing sona once, and eyeing a 4v5 (My team being the 4), as I diligently floated my way to the battle... And quickly cast R, Iron Solari Locket, and then Reverie....

And then I remembered I was WATCHING the fight as I made my way there. I was not actually there.... Imagine my feelings.

...you poor, poor thing. D:
◕/◕'s

Revelation

Quote from: Shjade on July 23, 2012, 11:15:10 PM
...you poor, poor thing. D:

Thankfully my team ROCKED that fight since I helped our AD get super fed, and our Kayle Top was crushing! And after that I finally floated with them to blow up the enemy nexus.

....Was pretty funny though.

Cybrewaste

Quote from: Changingsaint on July 23, 2012, 09:37:00 PM

Quote from: Gavlois on July 21, 2012, 08:30:12 PM
Speaking of Zhonya's I had an embarrassing game. Not exactly sure of how it worked, I was playing morgana, and I attempted to cast her ult after I used Zhonya's, making a total fool out of myself.

These feels, I know them!

I just cannot seem to grasp Zhonya's in my hands. My head understands what I need to do, but then my hands are like NOPE!

I once ulted wolves as Malphite because I was watching a fight on the other side of the map.

I am just terrible at League of Legends.
Need a new RP? Swing by my RP request thread

Check out my Ons and Offs!

Haven't received a reply and you're not sure why? There may be a reason! [Updated - 30/6/15 AEST ]

Posts owed: [6/7]

Shjade

I don't think I've ever triggered items/ults because I thought I was closer to a fight than I actually was, but I have the opposite problem of almost never remembering to activate items like Zhonya's/Randuin's while I'm in a fight. It's only after I die that I'm like, oh right, that's a thing I should have done. Shit.
◕/◕'s