BB's Ideas

Started by BrightBlue, February 28, 2011, 11:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrightBlue

1. Dynamic Duo #1: A doctor (played by me) is to perform a minor procedure on a woman. When she is under, he and his female anesthetist (you) have their way with her. We can take turns writing the girl's dialogue. The anesthetist should be submissive to the doctor.
2. Dynamic Duo #2: Same as DD #1 but with a male anesthetist.
3. Sexchange Student #1: An American exchange student in Europe (played by me) is threatened with being sent home if he doesn't become his host mother's sex slave.
4. Sexchange Student#2: Same as SS #1 but the exchange student finds out his host mother is cheating on her husband and forces her to become his sex slave.
5. Hypnotic Head: This would focus on cock worship. A guy (played by me) has a New Age, hippie girlfriend who gets hypnotherapy. He slips her hypnotist some money to hypnotize her so that she'll be obsessed with his cock. The hypnotist does it, erotica ensues.
6. Switcheroo: This would be a longer term RP in which I would play a dominant guy who kidnaps a girl and makes her his sex slave.  At some point she gets the upper hand and, rather than turn him in, she forces my character to submit to her.  There could be a lot of going back and forth like that.

If anyone is interested in any of these PM me.

PS
Just because something is struck through doesn't necessarily mean I'm not interested in doing it again. I'd rather do one of the ones I haven't done yet, but if someone is really interested in one of the ones I'm already doing, I will.  Especially if you've got a twist to add to the plot.