"Axiom is Launched and Looking For More! <3"

Started by ClockworkShadow, June 20, 2011, 01:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClockworkShadow

Take your time.  The RP isn't ready to launch yet.

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Aikochan

Np, I am happy to help whatever I can offer to do :)

ClockworkShadow

A/A

o_O

WingedServant

*Comes running in and hugs Clockwork, to let her know she's got the Patience of a Saint*
*Give's Aiko a hug to, cause she probably needs one too. Silly ladies. *

If it seems like i'm barely posting in the thread, its because apparantly everyone replies to my stories on Saturday. I got swamped, and had not prepared ahead of time like I had meant to.  My apologies.   Clockwork, I LOVE the glossary of terms. And I just wanted to offer my services, since you are handing out homework to others.  If there is some conceptual stuff that you want to delegate on someone else... I would be willing to lend my creativity, and subject it to your scrutiny for approval. 

:D Cause we all know you are a lot sexier when you are NOT stressed out.

Xunzar

I've been helping! *bounces sleepily* *flirts with Clockwork*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Laz

I'm here, going through your previous post and I'll catch up whenever I can. been busy with work.

The World, looks quite good, and the new glossary is just marvelous.

Quote from: WingedServant on June 25, 2011, 06:57:48 PM
Is Laz even going to be online this weekend? :( I wanted to pick his brain for ideas..

Was busy during the initial weekend, but I'm here now and ready to be plucked.

ClockworkShadow

Thank you, boys.  You are all a wonderfully huge help.  And Xunzar has been my brain to bounce on, bless him for letting me abuse his grey matter when he's tired. <3

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: WingedServant on June 25, 2011, 10:07:37 PM
Clockwork, I LOVE the glossary of terms. And I just wanted to offer my services, since you are handing out homework to others.  If there is some conceptual stuff that you want to delegate on someone else... I would be willing to lend my creativity, and subject it to your scrutiny for approval. 

:D Cause we all know you are a lot sexier when you are NOT stressed out.

<purrs contentedly>

I've only just barely dusted off Paramnar, because I got distracted with material terms and currency.  If you want to help me brainstorm ideas that fall somewhere in the parameters of Buddhism, metaphysics and quantum physics (and I need focal sigils for the various forms of manipulation, including the most advanced ones) and... uh... that's about that for now.

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

Update time.

Glossary (to be expounded upon...):
(for those wishing to expound upon this with their own, creative terms, I researched modern word histories, and mixed denotations of Latin, Greek and Gothic.)

-'s (.) - a Nu Logikan suffix denoting possession belonging to the associated term
-'z (.) - a Paramnaric suffix denoting possession belonging to the associated term
-an (ahn) - a Nu Logikan suffix denoting relation of the associated term to the subsequent term/phrase
-i (ee) - a Paramnaric suffix denoting the associated term in its plural form
-ic (ihk) - a Paramnaric suffix denoting relation of the associated term to the subsequent term/phrase
-um (oom) - a Nu Logikan suffix denoting the associated term in its plural form
bestia (beh'stee'ah) - any native fauna of Nu Logikus
byzamut (beye'zah'moot) - a low-value chemical element that is used, in small quantities, as a component in the smelting of pultir; the Earth equivalent is bismuth
chyklos (cheye'klohs) - a cycle; a calendar month in Nu Logikus (there are thirteen chyklos in an orus)
charik (chah'reek) - a mined material used primarily for heating (steam power) and smelting; used to assist in the creation of trade goods, and automaton parts; the Earth equivalent is coal
doktir (dohk'teer) - an educated professional whose job is the equivalent of a profession in any Earth medical field
Enphorkir (ehn'fohr'keer) - an Enforcer (typically of citizen harmony)
kapir (kah'peer) - a mined material that is smeltable, and is a staple (lesser valuable) component in the creation of common-utility trade goods, and low-grade automaton parts; lesser-value kerimatum may be made from kapir; the Earth equivalent is copper
kapeltir (kah'pehl'teer) - a smelted material comprised mainly of kapir and zybeltir; it is a staple (moderately valuable) component in the creation of trade and artisan goods, and mid-grade automaton parts; the Earth equivalent is brass
kapanum (kah'pahn'oom) - a smelted material comprised mainly of kapir and zydanum; it is a staple (moderately valuable) component in the creation of trade and artisan goods, and mid-grade automaton parts; the Earth equivalent is bronze
kerima (kehr'ee'mah) - an individual coin of Nu Logikan kerimatum
kerimatum (kehr'ee'mah'toom) - a quantity of kerima; the name for currency in Nu Logikus
Konsulatus (kohn'sool'aht'oos) - a respected group of humans (equivalent to a council), who assist governmental automatons in determining the innocence or guilt of a person being questioned for disruption of citizen harmony
Konsulir (kohn'sool'eer) - a member of the Konsulatus; usually a respected member of a Tradak or Konvant; each seat is inherited to an heir from that passing member's family.
Konvant (kohn'vahnt) - a Nu Logikan family of energy manipulators
kraphtir (krahf'teer) - a human schematics-interpreter and assembler of automatons
Lunik (loon'eek) - the smallest of the three moons that orbit Axiom; represented in pre-automatonic lore as the youngest son of Mena
Magir (mah'jeer) - the leading member of a Konvant; this may be inherited by any of a younger generation from the same family, and is usually chosen upon the present Magir's deathbed
Mastir (mahs'teer) - the equivalent, in Earth-terms, of a Master; any automaton (or, rarely, a human) who is in the highest position of responsibility at a work location, or in a household.
Mena (meh'nah) - the largest of the three moons that orbit Axiom; represented in pre-automatonic lore as the mother of Lunik and Mensir
Mena's Gasir (meh'nahs  gah'seer) - The Gaze of Mena; the name of the great populous which covers 60% of Nu Logikus
Mensir (mehn'seer) - the middle-sized of the three moons that orbit Axiom; represented in pre-automatonic lore as the elder son of Mena
Merkantir (mehr'kahn'teer) - the leading member of a Tradak; this may be inherited by any of a younger generation from the same family, and is usually chosen upon the present Merkantir's deathbed
Nu Logikus (noo  loh'jee'koos) - the name of the larger continent of Axiom
nykalir (neye'kahl'eer) - a mined material that is smeltable, and is a staple (moderately valuable) component in the creation of common-utility trade goods; is also used as an additional, external layer on pherorganik parts; the Earth equivalent would be nickel
organik (ohr'gahn'eek) - a moderately valuable, chemical element used specifically in the process of converting iron to steel; it is derived, most frequently, from harvested deadwood or (rarely) young trees that have been altered by exposure to heat in an oxygen-deprived containment unit; the Earth equivalent is carbon
orus (oh'roos) - a calendar year in Nu Logikus
Paramnar (pah'rahm'nahr) - the name of the smaller continent of Axiom
pherokyt (phehr'oh'keye'tuh) - a mined material that is smeltable and a very important (highly valuable) component in the creation of higher-quality trade and artisan goods, and high-grade automaton parts; it is the best-quality material available (barring steel, which is made from iron) on Axiom; it is much easier to procure than silgentum; higher-value kerimatum are pressed from pherokyt; the Earth equivalent is iron
pherorganik (phehr' ohr'gah'neek) - a smelted material comprised mainly of pherokyt and organik; it is a very important (very valuable) component in the creation of top-quality trade goods and excellent-grade automaton parts; the Earth equivalent is steel
pultir (pool'teer) - a smelted material comprised mainly of zydanum mixed with kapir, zydarbum, and byzamut; it is a staple (moderately valuable) component in the creation of affordable, mid-quality trade and artisan goods; the Earth equivalent is pewter
silgentum (seel'gehn'toom) - the most valuable mined material on Axiom due to how rare it is; it is smeltable and a very important (extremely valuable) component in the creation of highest-quality trade and artisan goods, and top-grade automaton parts; it is not allowed to be made into kerimatum and it is considered a wasteful, punishable offense to do so; the Earth equivalent is silver
techir (teh'cheer) - a human or automaton instructor/educator of human lore
Tradak (trah'dahk) - a Nu Logikan family involved in the trade of raw materials/resources, and economic balance
vysir (veye'seer) - H20; the Earth equivalent is... H20
zybeltir (zeye'behl'teer) - a moderately valuable, chemical element used primarily in the creation of brass; the Earth equivalent is zinc
zydanum (zeye'dahn'oom) - a mineable material harvested from deposits; it is a moderately-valuable smelting component for kapanum and pultir, and is frequently used as protective plating to prevent corrosion (typically with kapir parts); the Earth equivalent is tin
zydarbum (zeye'dar'boom) - is a highly valuable chemical element, mostly due to its toxicity and need for careful transport; it is a staple component in the creation of pultir, but does not strongly affect the cost since it is used in very small amounts; the Earth equivalent is antimony

A/A

o_O

WingedServant

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 25, 2011, 11:01:59 PM
<purrs contentedly>

I've only just barely dusted off Paramnar, because I got distracted with material terms and currency.  If you want to help me brainstorm ideas that fall somewhere in the parameters of Buddhism, metaphysics and quantum physics (and I need focal sigils for the various forms of manipulation, including the most advanced ones) and... uh... that's about that for now.

Leave ALL of that in my hands...  especially the sigals... I think I have a great idea on how to create the images and how to keep them straight. It might take me a little while to draw up something for your approval. But trust me.. I'm good at this sort of thing.

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: WingedServant on June 25, 2011, 11:06:51 PM
Leave ALL of that in my hands...  especially the sigals... I think I have a great idea on how to create the images and how to keep them straight. It might take me a little while to draw up something for your approval. But trust me.. I'm good at this sort of thing.

I can't go and stop working with my brain in 6th gear, here o-0 ... toss things at me as you think of them (regarding the Buddhism/metaphysics/quantum physics theme, ideas, and terms , in specific).  Have fun with the sigils, though.  Did I already cover bases with you on what sort of energies I have presently identified as manipulatable?

A/A

o_O

Laz

Was working on some concepts on how citizen will look like in Axiom, only for the male ones for now.

Aikochan

*yays!* I love hugs! *hugs! and purrs!* I can purr now! =^.^= *giggles* Oh here is a standard anime peice of art I did, the pics are going to be more realistic then this and the quality will be better than this too but this will give you a quick idea of what 3D art looks like...

19 Year Old Anime Ninja girl

Aikochan

That pic was old content and quite a few years old. But what I am showing is more of the pose she is in and the background more than her style. And her clothes being more realistic style. Its the only pic I have that up on a website that I can post on this website, the other char I have is too young to be posted as an image. Of course this is not what your getting at all! lol Your getting more realisticiness and not anime styles. Its gonna take me longer to get the content than I thought. I don't have my program and all my content backed up like I did have it backed up.. Sigh the hard drive didn't save it!

ClockworkShadow

@Laz Way too modern-looking.  And I'd like to have a range of weights, if it's possible?  Fantastic models, mind you... just not for here.

@Aiko ZING!  (you can see where the face mask wasn't quite positioned properly, but wow.  You have officially piqued my interest.)

A/A

o_O

WingedServant

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 25, 2011, 11:19:22 PM
I can't go and stop working with my brain in 6th gear, here o-0 ... toss things at me as you think of them (regarding the Buddhism/metaphysics/quantum physics theme, ideas, and terms , in specific).  Have fun with the sigils, though.  Did I already cover bases with you on what sort of energies I have presently identified as manipulatable?

Yes ma'am  I believe I have a list of the manipulative energies that we can work with. I will be designing and uploading images tomorrow sometime in the afternoon.   And my quantum physics is rather rudimentary so don't be surprised if some of my concepts seem basic. its because they are.

ClockworkShadow

Well it's not like I went and studied quantum physics, either.  But I love it, all the same.

A/A

o_O

johnny5

Ummm actually it's kinda what I have my degree in, it's what piqued my interest in the first place....

Aikochan

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 25, 2011, 11:43:05 PM
@Laz Way too modern-looking.  And I'd like to have a range of weights, if it's possible?  Fantastic models, mind you... just not for here.

@Aiko ZING!  (you can see where the face mask wasn't quite positioned properly, but wow.  You have officially piqued my interest.)
*giggles* the mask is actually normal, its supposed to be like that. I know its stupid but I didn't make the outfit. I tried to get rid of the mask but I couldn't. But ya that was an old picture I can do better now :) Ok.. Since it perked your interest! I am so happy you liked it!

Give me a character to make as a test sample for you so you can see more of my realistic stuff :) I am so happy you enjoyed! I am not the best and what not but I don't think I am terrible. That pose she is in is one of my more favorite. I have and can get more content for more realistic stuff... I can even get cybernetic stuff too and flying cars, even down to more fantasy things like horses, carriages etc. So give me an idea on what kind of content you want me to put in the backgrounds and stuff. I am just saying I have so much I can work with so don't think I can't do something :) I can go alllllll out. I will deffinitly have something ready during this week.

ClockworkShadow

Quote from: johnny5 on June 25, 2011, 11:55:29 PM
Ummm actually it's kinda what I have my degree in, it's what piqued my interest in the first place....

quantum physicist!?  <latch!>

A/A

o_O

WingedServant

ClockworkShadow

Aiko, I don't have time to dig it up, but someone posted some lovely Victorian females earlier in this thread.  Reference those for starters?

A/A

o_O

Aikochan

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 26, 2011, 12:08:36 AM
Aiko, I don't have time to dig it up, but someone posted some lovely Victorian females earlier in this thread.  Reference those for starters?
Ok np. I will make up a guy and a girl victorian dressed so you can see both genders. :) Once I get all the content you could ever hope for. I will be able to make chars left and right won't be hard. The hardest part is getting all the content.. So I will let you know when I find alot of it and such. I will also try to find houses and furniture too so I can do some pictures of inside the places we are going to be at the most.

Sometime AFTER you are done with the world. Give me a list of things you want for my art. I will track it down and use it for pics. Go to websites like daz studio's website or any 3D art site like render erotica, and you can look there for things you want to. So you can find accessories, clothing, characters, hair styles, and all that. So this way I will have the stuff I think would be good, and then will have the stuff you think is good.. Anyone else can ask me for requests too..

The reason I want you to look at the sites Clockwork so if there is something that you see that you think You HAVE to have or want, then I can say ok! its yours! and then you can get the exact characters and things you want for this, and not just have me wing it. But only when you have time to do that. Also this goes for everyone else too. Or if anyone else wants a character for another story I will be happy to make pictures for everyone for any theme you want. If you all like my work.

My art is my art and is not someone else's. So its all orginal and my work. So its not stolen from someone else :) I do not know how to water mark it or copy write it yet.

So feel free to share my art, you have my permission but please let people know that its my work and don't let them spread it across the net. This is all I ask till I can figure out how to water mark/copy write it.

ClockworkShadow

For now, I'll be plenty happy with some male models in breeches/stockings and other mixed-era clothing, and some female models in aforementioned male clothing, then in mixed-era dresses.

Thanks, Aiko :)

A/A

o_O

ClockworkShadow

Here's what I have, so far, for Paramnar(ic) terminology:

Gaeamnar (geye'ahm'nahr) - the Paramnaric name for Axiom
Idaeo'an (ee'deye'oh'ahn) - a lifebound, oathsworn devout of a Monaznar, and one in perpetual pursuit of Param Idaeo
Idaeo'ani (ee'deye'oh'ahn'ee) - the entire group of Idaeo'an at a Monaznar
Monaznar (mohn'ahz'nahr) - a sanctuary of [study] and [meditation] for the Idaeo'ani; is usually a network of dormitories and other buildings, which service one's bare necessities; most Monaznar are hidden from the average Paramnaran'z sight by skillful [master-illusions], which are performed by the eldest and/or most talented Idaeo'ani within that Monaznar'z sacred halls; is the Earth equivalent of an ascetic Buddhist monastery
Monaznari (mohn'ahz'nahr'ee) - the collective "entity" comprised of the various, individual Monaznar, and the "governing" body of Paramnar
Param Idaeo (pahr'ahm  ee'deye'oh) - the equivalent, in Earth terms, of pure Enlightenment; nirvana
Paramnar (pah'rahm'nahr) - the name of the smaller continent of Axiom
Paramnaran (pah'rahm'nahr'ahn) - a citizen of the Paramnar continent
Paramnari (pah'rahm'nahr'ee) - the citizenry, as an entire body, of the Paramnar continent

A/A

o_O