Looking for M/m's 1 to 1's [Mainly Tops]

Started by Dabi, March 01, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Eternl0snow92's  2018 1 to 1  search thread. 
If you are interested in Role playing with me please message me.

If you enjoy long posts, male pregnancy, fandom Oc's and cannon characters. Detailed plots, Respond daily,  then I would highly recommend you send me a message!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there, My name is Eternal snow. You can go ahead and call me Snow.  I am a returning member from taking a short break. Now that I am back, I feel more than ready to get started! I am a full-time worker. I generally work evening/night shifts as a professional delivery driver. Which means two things to you. 1) I can post daily to multiple times a week. 2) Weekends as a delivery driver or any special seasonal/Half term deals will require more of my time and the more hours I drive tend to drain my ability to think and need some space. But I generally jump back after Monday. Depending on how the weekends are. It can vary from being incredibly busy to being quiet.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What I can give you as a writing partner

● I am a seme, seke, uke. But I prefer the Dominant Uke or Power bottom. My description of my characters are 'Seme in the streets but Uke in the streets.' I will be more than happy to switch for you or Top for you for the right person if I have roleplayed with you and feel comfortable as Top isn't my strongest suit of armor when it comes to smut scenes.
● I am a lengthy poster, I can post from 3 to 8 + paragraphs. I will happily mirror length. Shorter posts will depend on the scenes and the amount it requires.
The one thing to know about me is I am a FAST poster. I cannot understand why people are always surprised when I immediately post back. I am a patient partner if you do wish to still write with me but you can write a couple of times a week. I am generally understanding due to being a full-time worker myself I cannot always be available. However, anything longer than 3+ weeks I will assume the roleplay is dead unless notified. 
● I am fine with OC'S and fandom characters or even the inspired worlds.
● I am capable of sharing idea's you will not be the only one managing the direction of the roleplay so near fears there.
● I can do Google docs or Threads only.

What do I want from a co-writer?

● Someone who can top and switch happily [No hidden Ukes.] If you wish to bottom, you will be expected to Top either doubling in the same roleplay or a completely new one.
● Someone that can post from 3 to 8+ paragraphs comfortably.
● Daily or multiple times per week in terms of activity. I do like fluent pattern although I will not hound you for a post that is your responsibility.
● Someone that can control more than 1 character.
● Good communication. To tell me if they are not happy with the direction of the RP and be willing to help me make it better instead of having me in the dark and not understand why you stopped all forces of communication. Blocking me is very immature. I am quite an understanding person. The sooner you tell me the more I'd be willing to compromise due to your honesty.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Fandoms

Please note the one in orange are the ones I'm currently craving for.

Assassins creed
Assassination classroom
A silent Voice
Bleach
Black dagger brotherhood J.R ward
BBC Sherlock Holmes
Dragon fury novels  Callahan, Coreene
Dark kings novel
Dark series by Christine Feehan
Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
Free!: Eternal Summer
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Toradora
Midnight breed series
Spirited away
Hakuoki - Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
Yuri on ice
Harry potter
Lord of the rings

Dabi

Kinks
___________________________________________________________________________________

Turn ons:

Male pregnancy,
Long posts,
Twincest (Brother x Brother)
Minor weight gain (depending on your preference)
Force-feeding. (Me being the feeder.)
Chubby character
Angst
Drama
Turn offs:

Slave and master
Short replies. (less than 3 paragraphs.)
Purely Smut.
No character development/Plot development.

Pairings:

Delinquent student x Student Council
Nerd x Jock
Sport's Captain x Rival Captain
Nerd x Sports Captain
Brother x Brother

Married man x Old ex-flame
Married man x Next door neighbor
Married man x Brother in law

Doctor x Patient.
Detective x Partner

Vampire x Angel
Vampire x Human
Shape shifter x Vampire
Shape shifter x Human
God of war x  God of Love
_________________________________________________________________________________

Any role plays that have not had any activity for over 3+ weeks I will consider the roleplay dead.  Unless been notified. Please if you can let me know, if you have lost interest I will be understanding the quicker I have been told.