A Few Ideas (F seeking M)

Started by Saidi, July 13, 2012, 06:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saidi

Hi!

First of all, thank you for checking this out :) 

I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things.  Of late, I have mostly been interested in stories inspired by the artwork of Luis Royo.  The man is definitely one of my favorite artists.  Below are just some of the images that I'm finding of interest.  If any of them are to your liking, feel free to send me a PM. :)
Images

Female Character

The Captain's Mistress

A western themed image

Here is my usual disclaimer and introduction to the things I like in RP. 

A Bit About Me
As always, I have to come clean and let you guys know that I’m a plot first kind of gal.  I like plot.  I like character driven plot.  I also like character development very much.  I want to explore what erotica has to offer, but I do not want to sacrifice a good story.  SO, if you are just interested quick one liner, wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am role plays, I’m probably not the best rp partner for you.  I understand there are plots that require a lot of intense sexual situations and that is awesome and I’m all for it, but for the most part sex with no character development or a good story behind it is like… well… it’s no fun for me.

I am not the best most creative role player out there.  Point blank, I know plenty of folks that can school me any time lol.  However, I do appreciate effort.  I don’t ask for pages, but at least a couple of paragraphs or three will be great.  I play female characters and upon close examination of my tendencies I guess I could be classified as submissive.  I like a man in charge.  Now, I do not mean extremely submissive.  My characters like to take the initiative sometimes, but mostly I go with the flow. 

When it comes to roleplays, I will do my best to give as good as I get.  I’m just not very big on leading the story line on my own.  I suppose I need some guidance and a bit more confidence in that department.  However, given a good storyline I can come up with stuff.  I can come up with some decent ideas to start off from, but I prefer it when my rp partner can help me build and develop the story line with me.

Here is a bit of an insight into what I like/dislike concerning roleplays. 

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Saidi

Current Story Lines

None at the moment

Help me revive my muse?

Saidi

Edited and added a new plot line :) 

Help me revive my muse?

Saidi

Edited and added another story line. 

Help me revive my muse?

Saidi

Help me revive my muse?

Saidi

Help me revive my muse?

Saidi

Trying get get back in the swing of things. :)

Help me revive my muse?

Saidi

Help me revive my muse?

Saidi

Just adding some picture ideas.

Help me revive my muse?