Miscellaneous Ideas and On/Offs

Started by Smaug, June 25, 2014, 03:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smaug

Hello there!

Since there is a lot the ideas and an on/offs post in here they will be under a hidden tab. Enjoy and don't be afraid to message me about these.

On

If you re curious if my character will do something that your character likes that is not on this list, ask please.

Biting
Blindfolds
Breast/Nipple Play
Consensual
Demons
Dirty Talking
Furries(including half furries, like features of a animal but human)
Weres
Fellatio (Receiving and Giving)
Hair Pulling
Hand Cuffs
Handjobs/Fingering
Incest
Inexperienced Partners
Licking
Oral Sex (Giving and Receiving)
Romance
Scratching
Sexy/Slutty clothing
Anal Sex (Giving and Receiving)
Begging
Knifeplay
Bloodplay
Non-Concensual
Discipline/Punishments
Double Penetration
Leash & Collar
Light/Medium Bondage
Master/Slave
Sadism/Masochism
Domination
Submission

Offs

If you re curious if my character will not do something or me being uncomfortable to write that your character likes that is not on this list, ask please.

Vore
Bathroom Play

Disney Inspired Plots

Beauty and the Beast:

Character A is most well known for their looks and is praised for it, everybody wants them, their father couldn't care less about them. They come from a village just on the out skirts of the forest and beyond the forest, near the mountains, lies a castle that harbors a terrible secret. Character B long ago got turned into a hideous beast because they betrayed a witch's loyalty. For this spell to break they have to find a mate by the end of the current year and once this happens the spell is broken, but there's a catch, character a is sold into slavery to character b by their father for his many debts in town.

Cinderella:

Character A is just a lonely stepchild and belongs to his horrible family as some sort of slave. One day they hear rumors while in the market that the royal family is holding a mascaraed ball for all in the kingdom. This ball is to make sure the King and Queen finds a suitable partner for their child. Character B is the child whom everyone adores but has a dark side so it is hard for them to keep a partner for long. Hopefully with this ball they can find a person who doesn't mind, maybe it is character a, maybe it won't work out in the end but it is all worth the risk.

Futuristic Plot

In the future where there a pen and a piece of paper are ancient and people are either poor, living quite horribly, or rich, where they can get rid of cancer with a snap or their fingers if they so wish, anything is possible, from aliens to different creatures amongst the humans. Character A is above it all, runs most of the crime in the city, runs a major corporation, and is the current mayor. They are trying to run again but are behind on the voting so he decides to go down to the lower, dirtier parts of the city to pick a person to help. That person, character b, is founded by laying in the street unconscious. Character a saves them and picks them to be the person they take in.

History Plots/suggestions

Cowboys and Indians
Military
Something with Roanoke
Wild West type
Samurai

MCU

Thor/Loki
Loki/(anyone of the avengers besides Natasha unless she is rule 63'd)
Loki/Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)
Charles/Erik

(the list can go on)

The Hobbit

I would like to do something with Smaug and Bilbo. Like this:

Or this:

In anyway :3

Apocalypse/Future Plot

I really want to do something apocalyptic or futuristic. Examples are seen below:

If you don't like any of these ideas or want to tweak them I do not mind at all. Just PM me, I won't bite your head off.
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F