Treasure or Trouble? looking for someone to play a M in a M/F/M rp

Started by TimeKeys, April 26, 2010, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimeKeys

looking for one other person. If interested send me a PM or post in the thread

It was a normal day at sea. The wind was blowing and the sails were filled with the cool flowing air. A young woman stands at the head of the ship. Her eyes scanning the sea. Her hair flying in the wind as she looks around. She loved the sea. She loved the freedom that being out at sea brought. Her ship was free and was built by her brother specifically for her. She’d run off to live a life as a sea captain.

Now she’d taken a turn on things and decided to become a bounty hunter and treasure hunter. She loved the feeling of making her own fortune rather than being born into it. Even though she had been born rich she’d refused her inheritance. Using her share of it to hire a crew and stock her ship. Now she used it only to keep food and supplies on her ship such as gunpowder. You could never know what kind of trouble would suddenly sail up on you. When you put your guard down.

That is when trouble would strike. Especially in the form of pirates. She’d dealt with her fair share of pirates. Though there was always older, wiser, and more dangerous ones out there than the ones she’d dealt with.
Darkness is my keeper....the light my protector.

Nitro

I thought i would stop in and Let all know I am the First male We are looking for another person that is alright with M/M action along with M/F action. So just Pm TK or Myself or post here if you wish to be the other Male. Anyone may play this part. And we are open to suggestions on how to better the Idea. It is more of a Outline. I will be playing the First mate on her ship. We are hoping to get someone that is Dominate and can play a Pirate or something along those lines.

~Syanyte~

argent wings

Well I'm intrigued. I love pirates and swashbuckling adventure.

Are we looking at playing a specific event that happens to the crew of bounty-hunters or more of a general game covering many of their adventures?

TimeKeys

To answer your question more of a general game covering many of their adventures.

argent wings

Sounds great, well I'm definitely interested and would love to play a dominant pirate. Also for the record I'm perfectly happy with M/M, M/F and M/F/M scenarios.

If you're interested in me joining in on this story, let me know and I'll come running.

TimeKeys

Awesome.

Alright so then its decided. The three of us shall be playing this story ^_^

I'll get it started.

argent wings