News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

NC: Let's Play a Game

Started by Cardwolf, April 08, 2010, 05:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

Its a dark night and seven college students find themselves lost with no where to go.  One suggests a manor just in the distantance where a single man in his late thirties greets them with open arms and a warm smile.  Their host is quiet the hospitable man, taking care of their every need and setting them up in rooms for the night.  What the students don't know is this man had kidnapped and raped one of their friends and over long periods of time, she was broken and dived deep into Stockholm syndrome.  She lured them all their to suffer the same fate.  Now the doors are closed and the only way out is to play the twisted mans game.  The rules are simple...get out without being raped or be the one raped the least.

What these unsuspecting teens don't know is only one of them will be escaping and one of them has already betrayed them.  So how will it play out?  Will they turn on one another and become slaves to their sexual appetites or will they escape to see the light of dawn once again.  So...whos ready to play...a little game?

Looking for 6 to 9 players spots to fill
3 Male Students
2 Female Students
1 Betrayer
1 Stockholm Suffer, Female
1 or 2 Rapists  Any suggestions are welcomed

Cardwolf

Profiles should be set up as follows

Name: Andrew Silvers

Appearance: Andrew is a broad man with axe like shoulders and willowy fingers.  His features are chiseled and sharp giving him a regal look, across this face is a brown beard with coppery hairs sticking out of it, giving his face a metallic shine as well.   Along his left eye is a tiny scar, he received in a fencing match as a boy, his teeth are pearly white and his eyes a light shade of blue.  His lips are always twisted into a pleasant smile just under his button nose, he is a looker to be sure along with his wealth.  Andrew stands at five' eleven making him moderately tall and can generally be found walking with a cane that has a taser hidden in the tip.  He dresses to fit his reputation as well, a dark vest with a white long sleeve underneath and black slacks and shoes.  During the 'game' however, he dresses more like a college student, wearing faded blue jeans and a white polo.  His black shoes come off for a pair of converses and his face becomes more serious, with the quiverings of a laugh on them.

Role: Tormenter and Game Master

Background: Andrew Silvers was born to an overloving family and a mother who loved him so much, she molested him.  Andrew carried these emotional scars with him through life and 'shared' them with girlfriends and other women that he met.  When he turned thirty Andrew abducted a young girl and held her captive within his estate, constant rape and abuse followed.  Eventually as he planned Stockholm syndrome took place and he sent her out to aid his depravity.

Special Skills: Expert ability to anaylze persons fears and regrets and to discover their personalites after talking to them for a few minutes. 

TanaSilver

I'm interested in your game, sounds like an intriguing concept. I'm applying for one of the 2 female positions. So, here we are:

Name: Sandra Morton

Appearance: Sandra is a petite blonde with blue eyes, and a certain "girl next door" quality to her.  As a member of her college swim team, she's in great shape with sculpted shoulders and strong thighs.

Role: Female (not betrayer)

Background: Sandra is a nice girl, in every sense of the word. She's always got a smile on her face and never has a bad word to say about anybody. She's cute as a button, but she's also been saving herself for the right guy, so she's still a virgin.

Special Skills: If pleasantness were a skill, Sandra could go pro. As such, she's pretty good with a camera and she's a really good swimmer.
O/O

Panthean

Name: Daisy Maggie

Appearance: 5'10" skinny, busty, shoulder length wavy red hair, blue eyes, red glossy lipstick, fair skinned. Wears a white v-neck shirt, tight jeans, and sandals. Wears a signature daisy in her ear.

Role: Female (betrayer)

Background: Daisy comes from a middle class family and is a B average student. She drinks rarely. Most of her peers see her as a little bit off mentally, she doesn't have any mental disorder but is generally happy for no reason. Bisexual.

Special Skills: She's very very hard to disappoint or sadden. She doesn't scare easily and can act well under pressure.

Cardwolf

Oh Sidenote I forgot to add.  This will be a game of moral choices and how bonds are tested under extreme conditions.  Which comes first, your own personal safety or your friends?  Do you leave them to go on your own or form a group and hope they will be your backbone?  The choices are yours to make, but you never know who could end up stabbing you in the back.   >:)  Yes, non-betrayer characters can decide to give into moral decay and lust and rape other characters...but who knows how Mister Silvers will react....

AncientMaster

Hi there if you still want a second rapist then i'll throw my hat in, i was thinking of going for a young teen (18-19) who is Andrews "apprentice" possibly a metally disturbed patient andrew "cured". I could be inplanted with the group like Cogs character.   I'll post a bio if your interested in a partner in crime, if not then i'll play a male captive  :-)

Cardwolf

Cardwolf

Quote from: AncientMaster on April 09, 2010, 05:19:32 AM
Hi there if you still want a second rapist then i'll throw my hat in, i was thinking of going for a young teen (18-19) who is Andrews "apprentice" possibly a metally disturbed patient andrew "cured". I could be inplanted with the group like Cogs character.   I'll post a bio if your interested in a partner in crime, if not then i'll play a male captive  :-)

Alright just throw it in, in the bio that Andrew took you under you wing as one of the raptists.  Act fast slots are first come first serve.

Bloody Rose

mmmm interesting I might be able to play. Would the guys be raped as well?

Cardwolf

Anyone can be raped including Andrew Silvers though raping him is exceedingly difficult

AncientMaster

Name: James Conway

Apperance: Tall, gaunt featured, muscled. With a dark stubble and deep blue eyes. Wheres Jeans a white top and a Army surplus jacket.

Background: James from a deep spiral of depression by Andrew as a teenager. Andrew took him in as an apprentice, his inabilty to connect with people (which caused his deppresion) turned him into the perfect student to carry on Andrews work. He now help lure new victims to Andrews estate, however some part of him wants to help people driving him to becmoe a doctor

Role: 2nd Rapist

Cardwolf

All antagonist slots aside from Stockholm suffer have been filled...spots remaining
3 Male students
2 Female Students 
Personalities are left to players imagination

pendarious

guess i'll play this little game of yours it sounds fun. *grins*

Name: Alexander P. Henderson III

Appearence: 5"11 rather stocky not quite well built nor overly chubby. he has sleek black hair that reaches his shoulders he seems well groomed. his complexion is rather pale as though he doesn't often get out into the sun. his eyes always bags under them suggesting he gets little sleep. he always wears what appears to be a business suit. his eyes are hazel in color and he wears a monocle over his right eye.

Background: Alexander is from a wealthy family but believes he should work for his own money. he studies hard but gets out from time to time to relax. his hobbies of reading mystery novels make people wonder if he is a little off in the head. he's all around polite and has no particular fears except for heights. he is paranoid and untrusting of people due to past experiances where he was often bullied for his lunch money as a child.

special skills: he is rather clever and good at putting clues together sort of like a detective. the skill his unproud of however is the that he has nimble fingers and is good at picking locks.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

TanaSilver

Quote from: Cardwolf on April 11, 2010, 12:10:09 PM
spots remaining
2 Female Students 

Don't forget Sandra, I'm going for one of the two female students.
O/O

Cardwolf

3male Students
1 Female student
The Stockholm sufferer is also avalible
I may reduce the number of male students if we don't get anymore players.

Cardwolf

Need a Stockhom suffer and at least 2 male students and a Female student.

Milanthe

Hey, cardy, if you still need a female student, I might join.  :D
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Iraiz

Hey All,

I'll jump on this and play one of the male characters, here is the bio:

Name: Cal Hendricks
Appearance:  At just over six foot, Cal has long limbs but he was not skinny by any means.  Having played baseball throughout high school and now in college, he has a muscular build and considers himself to be in good shape.  He kept his black hair buzzed short to prevent hat head and his eyes were hazel in color.  Typically he wore straight fitting jeans and navy sweatshirt, with just a simple white tee underneath.
Personality:  Cal was very untrusting of new people, especially men, having come from an abusive home in the past.  It would take a lot for him to speak up in a situation and take charge but once provoked, he can be very intense.
Role: Male student

Cardwolf

Quote from: Milanthe on April 25, 2010, 07:10:19 AM
Hey, cardy, if you still need a female student, I might join.  :D

Definately just hit the thread up with a Bio and I'll see if I can't get this thing started tonight

Milanthe

Name: Jane Witton
Appearance:   Dark brown - almost black hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin w/ the occasional blemish.
Occupation: College student full time, works as a cashier at a large chain store part time.
Role: Female((Not Stolkholm))
Background: Jane's a student who is still trying to look for who she is despite nearly having finished school.  Her supportive and ever present family died the year before, leaving her all alone and in need of a new life.  In an attempt to find this life, she moved to a new school to finish her bachelors and try and put her life back on track.
Special Skills:  She's not a comp guru, but is decent with computers and also knows some martial arts.  Also good with numbers, though has trouble applying math to life.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Chaelim

Chaelim

Do I need to make a certain amount of paragraphs per post? Because last time I tried to join something like this I was turned away because I couldn't do 7 paragraphs per post.

Cardwolf

Post what you feel necessary to add, pm me or go to the ooc thread if you have anymore questions however.  I would like to request at least a single paragraph for post or at least 3 sentences.

Chaelim

Do you have the stockhom person yet?

Chaelim

Name: Hikari Yuzuki

Appearance: 

Role: stockholm sufferer

Background: Hikari is a shy girl, never had many friends. She was forced into this trip by one of the few friends she had and was the first taken. She's now held hostage by the rapist.

Special Skills: Is a master lockpick and gives great head.

Chaelim

Cardwolf

Yea no problem, if you want to go ahead and post in the game you can.

Chaelim