News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moridin

*laughs*...Yes I am, trust me.  I don't even attempt to dance anymore...a truly sad sight. ;)

"Zebra" by The John Butler Trio
Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Whisper

I am banned from dancing. I have two left feet.

Moridin

My feet work just fine, I just don't know how to move them to any sort of beat...same goes for my fingers.
Straight male.  As long as its within the rules of the forum, and doesn't involve fire, I'll try it once.

Whisper

At least you can move your feet. I can only do the hokey pokey, officiently.

"Scarborough Fair" By Simon and Garfunkle

Moridin

All I can really manage is slow dancing.  Even the hokey pokey is out. :P

"Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee

Whisper

You make me feel so hopeless. I can't slow dance, without breaking a foot. I'm a major cluts

Moridin

Hmmmm...all I do when I slow dance is hold the person and sort of sway back and forth.  If you're thinking anything more complex than that, I'd probably break my feet or my partner's.

Whisper

XP...Hahaha.

I think,I don't know how, simply because I really havn't had the opertunity to dance. I sort of skipped every school dance.

Moridin

I went to them in Jr. High, and my freshman year of high school.  Since then, I think I have had to slow dance like once, at a wedding.

"Hotel California" by The Eagles

Whisper

*((&@(#78. I'm listening to Hotel California also XD!

Moridin

That is kinda eerie.  Its not the Unplugged version, is it?

Whisper

Quote from: Moridin on May 18, 2005, 12:22:46 AM
That is kinda eerie.  Its not the Unplugged version, is it?

No, It isn't XD.

Moridin

Ok, that really would have been weird.  Well, it seems all my games are going to be quiet for the rest of the night, so I guess I should get to bed now.  Have a good night, Whisper :)

Whisper

Lilian

I'm listening to "Obsession", by Animotion..

Lirliel

Seether - Remedy (Love shaun's makeup in this one)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Stumpy

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilian

Akioth

Ciggaro-System of a Down.....it just never gets old listening someone talk about something in his pants XD
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Moridin

I'm currently listening to....nothing.  I'm at work :P

Hunter

Quote from: Moridin on May 18, 2005, 11:46:39 AM
I'm currently listening to....nothing.  I'm at work :P

Screaming bosses don't count?   :o

Moridin

I don't have one of those.  My boss is the quiet type.  If I get a call, I'll be listening to annoying clients, though. :P

MadPanda

Right this moment?

The soundtrack to God of War.

Truly a wonderful set of ambient music for a long session of converting mooks to kibble!

Later, I shall probably listen to Kodo or Afro-Celt Sound System.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Lyria

Hitler Bad - Vandals Good      The Vandals
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs