Pearly Gates Front Nine

Started by JackOfBlades, November 08, 2005, 09:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackOfBlades

In heaven one day, three men are playing golf. They approach the 4th hole, known for it's merciless water hazard.
     Jesus walks up to tee and swings. All three cringe as the ball sails right for the water. Amazingly, the ball bounces off the surface of the water, five times, and comes to rest on the edge of the green. Satisfied, Jesus makes way for the next player.

Moses tee's up and swings, and once again, he groans as his ball makes right for the water. Not one to be outdone, Moses parts the water hazard, revealing a well placed rock at the bottom for the ball to bounce off of and lands on the fringe.

An old man steps up to tee and sighs, cricking his neck. He swings, and hooks a hard left. The ball bounces off a tree and once again makes for the water. The ball hits the water with a plop. Groans all around. But before the old man can tee up another ball, a fish leaps out of the water and spits the ball out, which is caught by an eagle, whom swoops low over the green and drops the ball for an easy eagle.
     Moses looks to Jesus. "I hate playing with your dad..."
If you stare at me long enough, I'll eventually do a dance.