Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Summer Session - Characters needed .

Started by Sasha, July 01, 2012, 12:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Crystal Lake Ski Lodge

Crystal Lake ....is located in the mountains of Colorado ..a swingers resort with an elite membership that seems to play hard . The twist of the game is a slight supernatural element ..Two Evil Minions actually control the territory though most are none the wiser . The game will pick up with some interesting conflicts between the supernaturals that will of course pour out into the Lodge as a whole ...maybe causing your character to act in a manner it might not normally .

The game has it's own Sub forum - click on the name above to check it out . Please feel free to post any questions here or send a pm to myself and Secretwriter . 

We are currently moving into a 6 month time jump .....it is the end of Summer with Fall soon to be approaching . The Lake is open for Sailing , Swimming ...hiking trails lead up into the mountain . The employees have a party spot up there as well . Even the adventurous can take a tour and go exploring the caverns . Planned Parties ....in the making .

Please note this game is open to all sexual orientations ....cross gender roleplaying is acceptable. We do ask that you post a paragraph or two ....and with a posting speed of 2-3 a week would be perfect . Multiple characters are allowed though we do ask that you keep them both active .

Time in the game is broken into 3 sections ... Morning , Afternoon , Evening .... ( Game will start Friday Afternoon )

New Characters are being accepted now ...The changing start up will take place Towards the End of July . Look forward to seeing your addition .

Characters must be at a minimum 18 years of age ....21 preferred .

Character Sheet:

Character Name:
  Played By:

Employee Position:
  Employee:  < years at lodge >
  Dorm Room:  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member: < years joined >
  Current Suite:  < Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Description : < picture to be posted >
  Character Personality:
  Hobbies - Interests:
  Background information:

Employee Character's Needed Include :

Kitchen Workers : Dishwasher , Chef - various types available - See Secretwriter .

Bell hops
Waitress
Bartender
Maid

Entertainment : Piano man , Dancers ....

Day Spa : Male Masseuse , General Cave Workers ...Manicurist

Ground Workers : Shuttle drivers , Lifeguards , Maintenance

Security Guards

Guest Characters :

Can be Singles , Couples. Occupation's can include ... Doctor, Lawyer , Entertainer ...Business Entrepreneurial , Athlete's ...Writer , Artists ...Outdoor Enthusiast ....even maybe a hidden FBI agent.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Angel Fire

I have been really interested in this for a long time... though I am not sure if I wish to be an employee or just a guest.  I'll have to really think about that for a bit.  What would y'all prefer?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Sasha

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 01, 2012, 11:46:47 AM
I have been really interested in this for a long time... though I am not sure if I wish to be an employee or just a guest.  I'll have to really think about that for a bit.  What would y'all prefer?

Whatever most interests you will be awesome . Look forward to seeing your character . Once you have a character started in the game you can always add another if you like . We are pretty easy to get along with anyways .

Feel free to read through the character profiles , contact the players to work out intertwined background plots .

Sasha

Sasha

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 01, 2012, 02:24:45 AM
Perhaps, bookmarking for now.

Feel free to PM me with any questions ...or contact Secretwriter if you start to ponder anything exciting . I promise not to bite anyways ...or too hard , or ...smiles .

Nice to be bookmarked anyways .. Giggles .

Sasha

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sasha on July 01, 2012, 10:39:16 PM
Whatever most interests you will be awesome . Look forward to seeing your character . Once you have a character started in the game you can always add another if you like . We are pretty easy to get along with anyways .

Feel free to read through the character profiles , contact the players to work out intertwined background plots .

Sasha

*Giggles* The things is, I have about three characters in my head right now and I am not sure who to really contact about intertwined plots.  I am not fond of walking into a background plot that has been already started and have me feel like a third wheel in things.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Kakashiee

Interested in being Piano man and Lifeguard, I'll write up a profile tomorrow.

Kokaine

My newest character...

Character name: Hezekiah Walker
Played By: Kokaine

Employee Position: Maintenance
Employee: 2 yrs.
Dorm Room: ?

Sexual Preference: Hetero-flexible
Description:
   -Height: 6'4”
   -Weight: 215 lbs
   -Build: Muscular/Athletic
   -Eyes: hazel (varying degrees of green mixed with brown)
   -Hair: black, kept neat and trim

Character Personality: Kai's appearance can sometimes suggest he's a hard ass and rather serious but the truth is he's usually not nearly so mean as he looks... provided you don't piss him off of course. He has a natural confidence and swagger about him that occasionally comes off as arrogance but oh well. He's aware not everyone will like him and it doesn't bother him--though sometimes he might poke at that person until they change their mind or just because it's fun.

Outside of his work, Kai is prone to reacting on impulse which means he doesn't always think things through. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and has a bad habit of not exactly minding boundaries unless they are made 100% clear but he can also be a big teddy bear and just an all around cool guy. He is always up for a good time.

For those who make his short list Kai will go through hell and high water for them—even doing the whole hold your hair while you puke thing or dealing with female tears. He can be incredibly protective and never backs down from a fight.

Hobbies/Interests: Mechanics, electronics, computers... anything with an engine or parts he can disassemble will catch his eye. He loves poker (No Limit & Limit Hold 'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, and others), chess, and video games. He's an avid reader and prefers sci-fi and horror though he'll give any book a shot. He likes keeping in shape with hiking, running, swimming, and weights and does Capoeira and Kickboxing. He's alright on a snowboard.

Background: Hezekiah has always loved taking things apart, figuring out how they work, and how to make them better (though he has since learned that doing this with people is way messier than with machines). His high IQ and aptitude for mechanics were noted very early on in England, where he grew up, and as such his love for engines, electronics—hell anything he could take apart—was well nurtured.

Kai was born on US soil (Texas) but spent the first 15 years of his life in the UK where his mother was born. However, when he was 15 his parents were killed in a car accident and he was sent back to America to live with relatives. He did the whole college gig thing then derailed a bit when he discovered he was quite well suited for the world of semi-professional poker. He did manage to graduate while still earning himself a nice bankroll to further his poker career. To date he has won numerous small tournaments and placed well in larger ones to steadily increase his bankroll but he has yet to win any major titles or bracelets.

Kai discovered the lodge after hearing about it from a poker buddy (DJ Reynolds' father), He still plays poker (both online and in tournaments) but he likes the way of life at the lodge and has found a balance that suits him personally and professionally. He was previously away during the winter months but has since returned for the summer.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sasha

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 01, 2012, 10:52:33 PM
*Giggles* The things is, I have about three characters in my head right now and I am not sure who to really contact about intertwined plots.  I am not fond of walking into a background plot that has been already started and have me feel like a third wheel in things.

This game has been going on for over 2 years ....all prior characters that have been approved are welcome to come back . At this time we are still gathering that list . To ease your worries about contacting any player associated with Crystal Lake ...trust me we are all pretty open and very friendly only a few nibble on occasion.

You can check out Returning Characters to the lodge in this thread . Returning Characters - Summer Session - Opening End of July . Just let Secretwriter or myself know of any back plotting between an existing character. Sometimes it is as small as just knowing them at College , past love affair went wrong ....whatever ...grins .

We normally as GM's only set the background and help aide new characters into the introduction phase of integrating into the mix of corruption . Giving you full options and control over your own character . So I do look forward to seeing what your creative mind will be coming up with .

My PM box is always open ...I will respond , sometimes it takes me a bit if I am thinking . Grins .

Enjoy,

Sasha

Sasha

Quote from: Kakashiee on July 01, 2012, 10:56:51 PM
Interested in being Piano man and Lifeguard, I'll write up a profile tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing the character sheets ...smiles . If you have any questions feel free to pm either Secretwriter or myself .

Enjoy,

Sasha

PigPin

Character name:  Special Agent Clifford James “CJ” Simmons
  Played By: PigPin

Employee Position:

Sexual Preference: Hereto
Description :  5’11” 175 lbs (1.8034 meters  79.3786647 Kg) Dark blonde hair, separate mustache and goatee, brown eyes, fit and toned

Character Personality:
                polite, hardworking, good moral compass, helpful
  Hobbies - Interests:  Motorcycles, working out, firing range, Sudoku,
Background information:
                CJ: When CJ was 18, he enlisted in the marines.  He always had a sense of duty.  Growing up he didn’t have much but what he earned. Upon graduating high school, CJ drove to the recruiter station and signed up.  At first boot camp was harder then he thought.  It wasn’t like the movies.  It was living hell.  The training didn’t break his spirits or him. Over the course of boot camp, CJ excelled at shooting.  He received high marks in both rifle and pistol. After graduating boot camp, CJ was assigned to force recon due to high marksmanship and his aptitude test. 
                Over the years, CJ’s career took him where he needed to go.  Often he ended up in places that most people wouldn’t see.  After his last mission while on R&R, CJ happened upon a FBI recruiting seminar.  It was a slower place then what he was use to everyday but a change wouldn’t hurt.
                When time came for his service to be up, CJ bid the military life goodbye.  He wasn’t going to miss this life.  It would always be a part of him one way or another.  While back in the states, he traveled across the country till he made it to DC.  CJ started the process all over again.  It helped that his previous career gave his the skills to project himself above the others.   When graduation came around, CJ requested Colorado as his station choice. It was his home after all. 

Sasha

Quote from: Kokaine on July 01, 2012, 11:08:10 PM
My newest character...

Character name: Hezekiah Walker
Played By: Kokaine

Employee Position: Maintenance
Employee: 2 yrs.
Dorm Room: ?

Sexual Preference: Hetero-flexible
Description:
   -Height: 6'4”
   -Weight: 215 lbs
   -Build: Muscular/Athletic
   -Eyes: hazel (varying degrees of green mixed with brown)
   -Hair: black, kept neat and trim

Character Personality: Kai's appearance can sometimes suggest he's a hard ass and rather serious but the truth is he's usually not nearly so mean as he looks... provided you don't piss him off of course. He has a natural confidence and swagger about him that occasionally comes off as arrogance but oh well. He's aware not everyone will like him and it doesn't bother him--though sometimes he might poke at that person until they change their mind or just because it's fun.

Outside of his work, Kai is prone to reacting on impulse which means he doesn't always think things through. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and has a bad habit of not exactly minding boundaries unless they are made 100% clear but he can also be a big teddy bear and just an all around cool guy. He is always up for a good time.

For those who make his short list Kai will go through hell and high water for them—even doing the whole hold your hair while you puke thing or dealing with female tears. He can be incredibly protective and never backs down from a fight.

Hobbies/Interests: Mechanics, electronics, computers... anything with an engine or parts he can disassemble will catch his eye. He loves poker (No Limit & Limit Hold 'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, and others), chess, and video games. He's an avid reader and prefers sci-fi and horror though he'll give any book a shot. He likes keeping in shape with hiking, running, swimming, and weights and does Capoeira and Kickboxing. He's alright on a snowboard.

Background: Hezekiah has always loved taking things apart, figuring out how they work, and how to make them better (though he has since learned that doing this with people is way messier than with machines). His high IQ and aptitude for mechanics were noted very early on in England, where he grew up, and as such his love for engines, electronics—hell anything he could take apart—was well nurtured.

Kai was born on US soil (Texas) but spent the first 15 years of his life in the UK where his mother was born. However, when he was 15 his parents were killed in a car accident and he was sent back to America to live with relatives. He did the whole college gig thing then derailed a bit when he discovered he was quite well suited for the world of semi-professional poker. He did manage to graduate while still earning himself a nice bankroll to further his poker career. To date he has won numerous small tournaments and placed well in larger ones to steadily increase his bankroll but he has yet to win any major titles or bracelets.

Kai discovered the lodge after hearing about it from a poker buddy (DJ Reynolds' father), He still plays poker (both online and in tournaments) but he likes the way of life at the lodge and has found a balance that suits him personally and professionally. He was previously away during the winter months but has since returned for the summer.

Character approved past me .....

Sasha

Quote from: PigPin on July 02, 2012, 11:41:04 AM
Character name:  Special Agent Clifford James “CJ” Simmons
  Played By: PigPin

Employee Position:

Sexual Preference: Hereto
Description :  5’11” 175 lbs (1.8034 meters  79.3786647 Kg) Dark blonde hair, separate mustache and goatee, brown eyes, fit and toned

Character Personality:
                polite, hardworking, good moral compass, helpful
  Hobbies - Interests:  Motorcycles, working out, firing range, Sudoku,
Background information:
                CJ: When CJ was 18, he enlisted in the marines.  He always had a sense of duty.  Growing up he didn’t have much but what he earned. Upon graduating high school, CJ drove to the recruiter station and signed up.  At first boot camp was harder then he thought.  It wasn’t like the movies.  It was living hell.  The training didn’t break his spirits or him. Over the course of boot camp, CJ excelled at shooting.  He received high marks in both rifle and pistol. After graduating boot camp, CJ was assigned to force recon due to high marksmanship and his aptitude test. 
                Over the years, CJ’s career took him where he needed to go.  Often he ended up in places that most people wouldn’t see.  After his last mission while on R&R, CJ happened upon a FBI recruiting seminar.  It was a slower place then what he was use to everyday but a change wouldn’t hurt.
                When time came for his service to be up, CJ bid the military life goodbye.  He wasn’t going to miss this life.  It would always be a part of him one way or another.  While back in the states, he traveled across the country till he made it to DC.  CJ started the process all over again.  It helped that his previous career gave his the skills to project himself above the others.   When graduation came around, CJ requested Colorado as his station choice. It was his home after all.

Character approved past me ....

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sasha on July 02, 2012, 10:44:12 AM
This game has been going on for over 2 years ....all prior characters that have been approved are welcome to come back . At this time we are still gathering that list . To ease your worries about contacting any player associated with Crystal Lake ...trust me we are all pretty open and very friendly only a few nibble on occasion.

You can check out Returning Characters to the lodge in this thread . Returning Characters - Summer Session - Opening End of July . Just let Secretwriter or myself know of any back plotting between an existing character. Sometimes it is as small as just knowing them at College , past love affair went wrong ....whatever ...grins .

We normally as GM's only set the background and help aide new characters into the introduction phase of integrating into the mix of corruption . Giving you full options and control over your own character . So I do look forward to seeing what your creative mind will be coming up with .

My PM box is always open ...I will respond , sometimes it takes me a bit if I am thinking . Grins .

Enjoy,

Sasha

Sounds good.  Things have been a little hectic here but I'll see which of my three characters that I would like to play the most.

Oh... would there be a need of a doctor of some sort?  I am sort of leaning that way *Smiles*

Sasha

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 02, 2012, 11:23:11 PM
Sounds good.  Things have been a little hectic here but I'll see which of my three characters that I would like to play the most.

Oh... would there be a need of a doctor of some sort?  I am sort of leaning that way *Smiles*

Your welcome to play a medic type character if you like , in the winter months we had a ski medic ...Medical Facility is located in the North Lodge as we have more issues in the Winter Months than in the Summer . Least that was what we were thinking ...but who knows what all might happen .

Your Doctor Character can be a new member of the Lodge if you like as well ...maybe a job offer has been given and he is thinking on it as a nice escape from the real world for awhile . That way he can check the place out ...see if it is really something he wants to get into . Could also of just finished medical school .

Drake Valentine

Character Name:
Mamiko(Mao) Kochi
  Played By:
Drake Valentine

Employee Position:
Maid
  Employee:
0 years
  Dorm Room: 
< Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member:
0 years
  Current Suite:
< Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
  Description :
  -Height: 5’5”
   -Weight: 120lbs
   -Build:  Slim/Feminine
   -Eyes: Hazel (Uses different contacts though)
   -Hair: Brown (Uses different dye, though..)
  Character Personality:
Why, Mao is perfectly normal, despite the fact of cross-dressing and often times presenting himself as a girl. Some who find out may be so quick to presume that the male suffers from split personalities, it is a possibility but in truth that isn’t the case. Mao, more or less, acts the same whether he is prettied up as a female or not.

As for how he acts, why he isn’t the most outgoing of people. You won’t find him speaking out in crowds or party-hardying.  Due to his peculiar upbringing he has lived a very strict lifestyle. He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, and he certainly doesn’t hang around bad crowds of individuals. He was strictly raised, but at the same time also mostly sheltered till his college years.

For those that see him, he often comes off as shy and distant. Mao’s people skills are lacking, even with the years he had also spent studying jujutsu and training with others, those partnered with him could often note him for a meek individual. This didn’t help him any in college, catching the eye of various girls and angering guys he never knew; but they were quicker to find out that Mao was no pushover despite his otherwise feeble personality he lets off. Still, personally he prefers to avoid violent conflicts and does what he can to get out of them; even if this includes isolating himself from those around him and focusing on his studies.

He usually isn't the most graceful of individuals either, clumsy sometimes, a complete klutz at others. Generally the latter of his mishaps tend to be when he is wearing women's clothing; which he hasn't done much in a long time the day that his father found out(maybe a few secretive events otherwise.) Though despite his few offsets, he does take great care of himself and spends time on his health and beauty. Mao naturally enjoys looking good, whether it is going out as a guy or a 'girl' in public. 
Hobbies - Interests:
-Jujutsu
-Reading
-Writing
-Music
-Cooking
-Cleaning
-Studies
-Gaming
-Dressing Up
Background information:
Mao is the youngest of five and also has a female identical twin, Mamiko. Both him and his sister were naturally born within US soil once his family immigrated, his parents both working for larger corporations and as a result most of his life was either spent with private tutors, traveling with his sister, or rarely even seeing his parents given the busy scheduling. At a younger age his sister often dressed him up as her, prettying him up. Most people wouldn’t be able to tell the difference by looking at either of them and Mao could easily be mistaken for a girl when he is dandy up, sometimes even when he isn’t.

Their father never approved of such when discovering their shenanigans within their teen years. As a result Mao was pressured more from just studies and soon forced to partake in martial arts to help ’toughen’ him up and keep him away from his sister. He did learn some discipline, but it didn’t correct his own persona, being that of a timid child to begin with and from his sheltered life it was hard to interact with other pupils. Plus, most of them were a bit apprehensive towards the boy and a few even bullied him. When this lead to crossroads, his father later had Mao a private tutor to train him and straighten the child out.

This didn’t correct his gentle nature either, at most he learned to fend for himself, but that was good enough for his parents to allow him to tend a private college lifestyle with his sister. There were always those that had an eye out for him, in both a good and bad way. Girls try to grow intimate with him, guys tried to beat him up for ’stealing their chicks’ from them. Typical environmental drama that he had to deal with day in and day out. He made it a habit to keep his distance and study alone, but even still there were those bold enough to come to him and try to interact some form of a scene or another.

His mother tried to persuade for him to take college at home, with the new day and age schooling and getting a degree; but his father wouldn’t hear no part of it. It wouldn’t improve Mao’s social awkwardness and with summer vacation nearing the corner they thought on ruling him further and sending him to a different college, perhaps a public one to ’sharpen’ him better. His twin’s idea was even more preposterous, she proposed that he intended Crystal Lake for his summer vacation. Easily he could very well be guest there. She even sweeten the deal to dear father saying that he could pretend to be her, that she would provide the identification for him and everything. “If you are so worried of him becoming a girl, why not let him pretend to be me? I think that would do him some good, all fun and games and a better way of disciplining him. He could work there part time or even guest. Regardless, it will force him to be more interactive with others in more ways then one.” She added with a giggle afterwards, and with some further convincing with implying ‘nothing else ever worked before, how could this hurt,’ Mao was soon sent off to pretend to be his conspiring sister. 

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Sasha

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 03, 2012, 09:24:39 AM
Character Name:
Mamiko(Mao) Kochi
  Played By:
Drake Valentine

Employee Position:
Maid
  Employee:
0 years
  Dorm Room: 
< Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Lodge Member:
0 years
  Current Suite:
< Will be filled in by GM once character moves into play >

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual
  Description :
  -Height: 5’5”
   -Weight: 120lbs
   -Build:  Slim/Feminine
   -Eyes: Hazel (Uses different contacts though)
   -Hair: Brown (Uses different dye, though..)
  Character Personality:
Why, Mao is perfectly normal, despite the fact of cross-dressing and often times presenting himself as a girl. Some who find out may be so quick to presume that the male suffers from split personalities, it is a possibility but in truth that isn’t the case. Mao, more or less, acts the same whether he is prettied up as a female or not.

As for how he acts, why he isn’t the most outgoing of people. You won’t find him speaking out in crowds or party-hardying.  Due to his peculiar upbringing he has lived a very strict lifestyle. He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, and he certainly doesn’t hang around bad crowds of individuals. He was strictly raised, but at the same time also mostly sheltered till his college years.

For those that see him, he often comes off as shy and distant. Mao’s people skills are lacking, even with the years he had also spent studying jujutsu and training with others, those partnered with him could often note him for a meek individual. This didn’t help him any in college, catching the eye of various girls and angering guys he never knew; but they were quicker to find out that Mao was no pushover despite his otherwise feeble personality he lets off. Still, personally he prefers to avoid violent conflicts and does what he can to get out of them; even if this includes isolating himself from those around him and focusing on his studies.

He usually isn't the most graceful of individuals either, clumsy sometimes, a complete klutz at others. Generally the latter of his mishaps tend to be when he is wearing women's clothing; which he hasn't done much in a long time the day that his father found out(maybe a few secretive events otherwise.) Though despite his few offsets, he does take great care of himself and spends time on his health and beauty. Mao naturally enjoys looking good, whether it is going out as a guy or a 'girl' in public. 
Hobbies - Interests:
-Jujutsu
-Reading
-Writing
-Music
-Cooking
-Cleaning
-Studies
-Gaming
-Dressing Up
Background information:
Mao is the youngest of five and also has a female identical twin, Mamiko. Both him and his sister were naturally born within US soil once his family immigrated, his parents both working for larger corporations and as a result most of his life was either spent with private tutors, traveling with his sister, or rarely even seeing his parents given the busy scheduling. At a younger age his sister often dressed him up as her, prettying him up. Most people wouldn’t be able to tell the difference by looking at either of them and Mao could easily be mistaken for a girl when he is dandy up, sometimes even when he isn’t.

Their father never approved of such when discovering their shenanigans within their teen years. As a result Mao was pressured more from just studies and soon forced to partake in martial arts to help ’toughen’ him up and keep him away from his sister. He did learn some discipline, but it didn’t correct his own persona, being that of a timid child to begin with and from his sheltered life it was hard to interact with other pupils. Plus, most of them were a bit apprehensive towards the boy and a few even bullied him. When this lead to crossroads, his father later had Mao a private tutor to train him and straighten the child out.

This didn’t correct his gentle nature either, at most he learned to fend for himself, but that was good enough for his parents to allow him to tend a private college lifestyle with his sister. There were always those that had an eye out for him, in both a good and bad way. Girls try to grow intimate with him, guys tried to beat him up for ’stealing their chicks’ from them. Typical environmental drama that he had to deal with day in and day out. He made it a habit to keep his distance and study alone, but even still there were those bold enough to come to him and try to interact some form of a scene or another.

His mother tried to persuade for him to take college at home, with the new day and age schooling and getting a degree; but his father wouldn’t hear no part of it. It wouldn’t improve Mao’s social awkwardness and with summer vacation nearing the corner they thought on ruling him further and sending him to a different college, perhaps a public one to ’sharpen’ him better. His twin’s idea was even more preposterous, she proposed that he intended Crystal Lake for his summer vacation. Easily he could very well be guest there. She even sweeten the deal to dear father saying that he could pretend to be her, that she would provide the identification for him and everything. “If you are so worried of him becoming a girl, why not let him pretend to be me? I think that would do him some good, all fun and games and a better way of disciplining him. He could work there part time or even guest. Regardless, it will force him to be more interactive with others in more ways then one.” She added with a giggle afterwards, and with some further convincing with implying ‘nothing else ever worked before, how could this hurt,’ Mao was soon sent off to pretend to be his conspiring sister.

Interesting ....passes by me for acceptance ....just waiting on Secretwriter's approval .

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sasha on July 03, 2012, 07:57:17 AM
Your welcome to play a medic type character if you like , in the winter months we had a ski medic ...Medical Facility is located in the North Lodge as we have more issues in the Winter Months than in the Summer . Least that was what we were thinking ...but who knows what all might happen .

Your Doctor Character can be a new member of the Lodge if you like as well ...maybe a job offer has been given and he is thinking on it as a nice escape from the real world for awhile . That way he can check the place out ...see if it is really something he wants to get into . Could also of just finished medical school .

Those work for me... but my "he" will be a she *Smiles*.

I'll work on her during the 4th of July Holiday here

AribethAmkiir

Character Name: Jacqueline (Jacky or Jae) Taylor
  Played By: AribethAmkiir

Employee Position: Lifeguard, Waitress
  Employee: 2 months
  Dorm Room: 

Lodge Member: 0 years
  Current Suite:

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Description: Jacqueline is 5’6”, 125 lbs, has an athletic build, hazel blue eyes, natural C cup breasts, a butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade, angel wing tramp stamp, black hair, and a fair complexion.

Character Personality: Jacqueline is a compassionate young woman who enjoys being helpful and working with others.  She is extremely active and can often be found hiking on the trails when she isn’t working.  She is very hardworking and pulls two jobs at the Lodge year around.  She is very well rounded and enjoys relaxing and having a good time.  She is attracted to physically fit men and women, who are smart and kind and treat her well.  She’s open to new experiences, respects other’s beliefs and preferences, but doesn’t want those values pushed upon her. 

Hobbies - Interests: Swimming, hiking, camping, snowboarding, rafting, canoeing, ATVs, motorcycles, dancing, movies, and boardgames.

Background information: Jacqueline was born and raised in Colorado.  She was never very studious and after she graduated from High School she decided to work for a few summers, make money, and hopefully figure out what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. 

She spent the summer after graduation working as a waitress for two different restaurants in Manitou Springs.  The money was decent, she discovered she enjoyed working with the public, but she hated being stuck inside so much.  When October rolled around, Jacky applied to be a ski instructor at Monarch Ski Resort and was accepted.  She joined the Ski Patrol a few months later and had some of the most fun she’d had in her life. 

When the ski season ended Jacky needed to find a new job.  A friend pointed her in the direction of Crystal Lake and she began sending in applications.  A month later she moved to the resort town and found a waitress position, then a lifeguard position in May.  She’s currently rooming with four other people who work at the resort and constantly keeps her eye open for a better paying gig in the immediate vicinity.

Angel Fire

Character Name: Danielle Sloane
  Played By: Angel Fire

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Leans heavily towards women)

Description: Amber is taller than most women, standing at 6'2", 160 lbs.  She has a body similar to those of professional volleyball players, very athletic with B cup breasts.  Her hair is very curly and she has a very light complexion.  A tattoo of angel wings adorns her back and shoulders.

Character Personality: Amber is very compassionate and can tend to be too forgiving at times.  Sometimes her willingness to forgive can lead her into situations that she might regret later on.  She can be hardworking when she wants to be but right now, she wants to relax and enjoy life.  She can be persuaded to new experiences with the right amount of coaxing, especially when she is not alone.

Hobbies - Interests: Hiking (When her leg will let her), camping, playing sports (again, when her leg will let her), dancing (again, when her leg will let her), fast vehicles

Background information: Born on the beaches of Northern California, Amber aspired to be the best volleyball player in the country.  She worked very hard at accomplishing that feat while working her way up the pro ranks.  While at a majorly televised event, Amber took a wrong step and felt her knee popping very loudly, causing Amber to  tremble in pain.  Having to be carted off on a stretcher, it was found that she torn her right ACL and MCL.  With her volleyball career over, she was very fascinated by the doctors and how they treated her with compassion during the period of her pain.

Wanting to be just like the doctors that treated her, Amber decided to take her winnings from the Women's Pro Volleyball Tour and put it towards a medical degree.  After five years of medical school, she finally graduated and is now thinking of places to work.  On her annual getaway, she decided to take a whim and visit the Crystal Lake Resort after looking online at the surroundings.  She figured that while waiting for a job offer to come, she would enjoy herself for one last fling before the real work arrives.

Sasha

Think this one passes by me as well ....thinking Afternoon Waitress in the North Lodge .

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on July 03, 2012, 11:52:30 PM
Character Name: Jacqueline (Jacky or Jae) Taylor
  Played By: AribethAmkiir

Employee Position: Lifeguard, Waitress
  Employee: 2 months
  Dorm Room: 

Current Suite:

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Description: Jacqueline is 5’6”, 125 lbs, has an athletic build, hazel blue eyes, natural C cup breasts, a butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade, angel wing tramp stamp, black hair, and a fair complexion.

Character Personality: Jacqueline is a compassionate young woman who enjoys being helpful and working with others.  She is extremely active and can often be found hiking on the trails when she isn’t working.  She is very hardworking and pulls two jobs at the Lodge year around.  She is very well rounded and enjoys relaxing and having a good time.  She is attracted to physically fit men and women, who are smart and kind and treat her well.  She’s open to new experiences, respects other’s beliefs and preferences, but doesn’t want those values pushed upon her. 

Hobbies - Interests: Swimming, hiking, camping, snowboarding, rafting, canoeing, ATVs, motorcycles, dancing, movies, and boardgames.

Background information: Jacqueline was born and raised in Colorado.  She was never very studious and after she graduated from High School she decided to work for a few summers, make money, and hopefully figure out what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. 

She spent the summer after graduation working as a waitress for two different restaurants in Manitou Springs.  The money was decent, she discovered she enjoyed working with the public, but she hated being stuck inside so much.  When October rolled around, Jacky applied to be a ski instructor at Monarch Ski Resort and was accepted.  She joined the Ski Patrol a few months later and had some of the most fun she’d had in her life. 

When the ski season ended Jacky needed to find a new job.  A friend pointed her in the direction of Crystal Lake and she began sending in applications.  A month later she moved to the resort town and found a waitress position, then a lifeguard position in May.  She’s currently rooming with four other people who work at the resort and constantly keeps her eye open for a better paying gig in the immediate vicinity.

Sasha

Would you like to go with ...she was given a membership as a gift . That way she can get to know the place and then maybe see about sticking around with a job . Does she know how to tend bar ? Waitress ? ....maybe a general Cave Worker ...put out towels , get the hot tubs ready ..check on the Sauna ...wipe down showers . Which do you prefer ?

Quote from: Angel Fire on July 04, 2012, 11:13:04 AM
Character Name: Amber Sloane
  Played By: Angel Fire

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (Leans heavily towards women)

Description: Amber is taller than most women, standing at 6'2", 160 lbs.  She has a body similar to those of professional volleyball players, very athletic with B cup breasts.  Her hair is very curly and she has a very light complexion.  A tattoo of angel wings adorns her back and shoulders.

Character Personality: Amber is very compassionate and can tend to be too forgiving at times.  Sometimes her willingness to forgive can lead her into situations that she might regret later on.  She can be hardworking when she wants to be but right now, she wants to relax and enjoy life.  She can be persuaded to new experiences with the right amount of coaxing, especially when she is not alone.

Hobbies - Interests: Hiking (When her leg will let her), camping, playing sports (again, when her leg will let her), dancing (again, when her leg will let her), fast vehicles

Background information: Born on the beaches of Northern California, Amber aspired to be the best volleyball player in the country.  She worked very hard at accomplishing that feat while working her way up the pro ranks.  While at a majorly televised event, Amber took a wrong step and felt her knee popping very loudly, causing Amber to  tremble in pain.  Having to be carted off on a stretcher, it was found that she torn her right ACL and MCL.  With her volleyball career over, she was very fascinated by the doctors and how they treated her with compassion during the period of her pain.

Wanting to be just like the doctors that treated her, Amber decided to take her winnings from the Women's Pro Volleyball Tour and put it towards a medical degree.  After five years of medical school, she finally graduated and is now thinking of places to work.  On her annual getaway, she decided to take a whim and visit the Crystal Lake Resort after looking online at the surroundings.  She figured that while waiting for a job offer to come, she would enjoy herself for one last fling before the real work arrives.

AribethAmkiir

Angel Fire

Quote from: Sasha on July 04, 2012, 04:48:43 PM
Would you like to go with ...she was given a membership as a gift . That way she can get to know the place and then maybe see about sticking around with a job . Does she know how to tend bar ? Waitress ? ....maybe a general Cave Worker ...put out towels , get the hot tubs ready ..check on the Sauna ...wipe down showers . Which do you prefer ?

I am thinking that she won an online contest and the membership was the prize that she was given.  She was a waitress just after she graduated from high school and before her pro volleyball days so that is an option for later on.

Sasha

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on July 04, 2012, 04:52:49 PM
We need secretwriter's approval as well, right?

Yes , She is currently away on holiday . Should be back soon though .

Smiles