YUGIOH!: Duels 2 (The most popular yugioh game on Elliquiy just got better!)

Started by Patriarch, January 15, 2011, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorn14

I like the song, I cant give alot of reasons why it fits, but it does, and some themes where the theme came from is similar to Rosen's history.

Umineko BGM - Worldend Dominator

Patriarch

Bloody Rose

Laughing Hyena

Anyway heres what I felt was suitable for a character theme considering his backstory and hard work ethic.

Impossible Victory (HD)

Flash Gorden

I've never been terribly good at theme music, but...

Deadly Premonition OST- Life is Beautiful

Edit: Well hmm... Didn't work. The link is in there, though.

Patriarch

Lol, just post the link in the text box - don't add tags. Elliquiy does the rest for you ;)

Patriarch

And, we'll be getting started in a few days - once we finish choosing our lucky participants and recieve everyone's applications.

Flash Gorden

thewhitedusk

If I had to pick a specific song though for Sera, it would prolly have to be this.

Angel of Darkness lyrics

Bloody Rose

Patriarch

Six I think - we may go a little over or under if we absolutely have to, there's so many great applications. And we'll want at least a 50/50 ratio of new players to those from Duels of Fate, and we'd rather have more new than not.

Bloody Rose

Patriarch

It's so hard to choose! Why did you all have to write such wonderful entries?!?

Bloody Rose

Patriarch

Laughing Hyena

Does it have to be just six if you are finding it so difficult to chose? 

;D

Patriarch

Lol, yeah - for now at least. If the game looks like it can handle more without becoming overly confusing, we'll add more!

Kiric Rand

What the hell, If you guys have the room, I might jump in as a background character, but my previous character/decks will not be making a return if so
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Thorn14

Patriarch

*grins* Yes. Player decisions have almost been made. We have 5 of the 6 spots finalized. I thought I was going to get it done days ago... But you're all making it so hard! If you want faster next time, agree to have at least SOME of you submit poor applications!

To help the final decision, I'd like to know everyone's posting schedule. Being able to post multiple times a night at least some nights a week would be good. Otherwise the duels take FOREVER.

Bloody Rose

I am almost always online so I can post mostly everyday. I am online even at work so yea ^^

Flash Gorden

I can totally post multiple times a night sometimes a week. Hopefully more often than not, really.

Patriarch

Thorn14

I have class Monday/Wednesday  11-2 AM EST, Tuesday 5-11 PM, and 1-11 PM Thursdays.

I'm free normally though for the rest of the week.