The queens of the Valkyries F/F, M/M, F/M and lots of other things

Started by DKDBSD, July 24, 2010, 03:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on August 02, 2010, 03:46:22 PM
Hmmmm is Yuriko going through a full school day? Cause Thor is gonna come in a human.

What were you planning? I was going to do a time skip shortly. Also you need a bio first. :/

Kaiser Maverick

Well I figured I would have Thor/Jun(Will figure out a last name but the first person to call me Jun Kun dies lol) to at least talk and get to know her. And i figured as a human, Thor would be more technolgically advanced, but loses that once he's full god mode.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on August 02, 2010, 03:58:49 PM
Well I figured I would have Thor/Jun(Will figure out a last name but the first person to call me Jun Kun dies lol) to at least talk and get to know her. And i figured as a human, Thor would be more technolgically advanced, but loses that once he's full god mode.

What do you mean? They way I imagined his God mode is it'd be like a Devil Trigger. He shouldn't use all of his power though as well Thor's not the main. Thors a teacher character.

Kaiser Maverick

True but he has to get in sometime. And if its a devil trigger then how old will he look? I though he appear human and then turn into a huge god lol. but whatever you suggest is fine

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on August 02, 2010, 04:32:05 PM
True but he has to get in sometime. And if its a devil trigger then how old will he look? I though he appear human and then turn into a huge god lol. but whatever you suggest is fine

Well he's usually big and bearded so this is just my suggestion. But his true power would be a huge mass of thunder and lighting in the form of his godly form. That would be his final form though. Age wise I'd say he'd look to be his forties but gods can change shape. I'm guessing his most common form will be a teenager right? Also you never answered my question. What did you mean by more technologically advanced?

Kaiser Maverick

Like he can use tech better than his god form. His god form is old and understands ancient ways but the teenage form could be like a hacker type of thing.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on August 02, 2010, 05:36:18 PM
Like he can use tech better than his god form. His god form is old and understands ancient ways but the teenage form could be like a hacker type of thing.

Erm I guess it depends really and hackings not going to be that important here. 

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

pendarious

i just realized something......with my role as the fangirl-ish character i get to joke around with everyone..........and am prolly gonna be on thors bad side for callin him jun-kun all the time *laughs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Kaiser Maverick

Lol and I will resist the urge to shock the crap out of you .

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Kaiser Maverick

*Smiles* sure although I may add the occasional zap that makes her hair stand up

pendarious

*laughs* this will be an amusing relationship.

though if everyones cool with it i'm gonna have her joke around with them all.....but prolly show a lot of interest in sessha's character *laughs*

Kaiser Maverick

avorae

I have no problem at all. it might actuallly help Yuriko out of her shell
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Kaiser Maverick

Sessha

Well I hope my character is right for the game. I hope DK likes what I put for the discription for Kira's unique power. Also if anyone wants to try someting with my character that's fine by me. :)
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

DKDBSD

I'll take a look now. I plan to do some playing with Sessha's girl. * I don't want to do a relationship like that between my two characters. For now Anzu is just crushing on Alex.

pendarious

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 03, 2010, 01:07:18 AM
hehe what no joking around? aww so sad *laughs*

XD I just don't like the idea of playing both parts in a romantic relationship that's all. The only plan I have involves a tentacle monster.

pendarious

ah i misunderstood what you were saying. i thought you were saying that amy couldn't joke around with trish or anzu my bad *laughs while scratching the back of my head* i don't like playing both sides of a romance either..........that can get a little weird. but if i don't have much choice in the matter i suppose i'll do it.

DKDBSD

Quote from: pendarious on August 03, 2010, 01:13:37 AM
ah i misunderstood what you were saying. i thought you were saying that amy couldn't joke around with trish or anzu my bad *laughs while scratching the back of my head* i don't like playing both sides of a romance either..........that can get a little weird. but if i don't have much choice in the matter i suppose i'll do it.

Lol  We'll just have to see what happens. As it looks like we won't get any new members could someone consider playing a second Valkyrie or villain when they start appearing?

pendarious

i can easily play a villain as for another valkyrie i'll consider.