Well..the obligatory Im looking for a game post (1 on 1 or otherwise)

Started by TerasMagx, December 11, 2005, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerasMagx

I might be over using that specific title but at least those who have caught my introduction will get the idea that is it myself. I feel more or less comfortable with the website as a whole and should like to offer my services skills and desires. I will try and break things down into the two different categories so that I don't confuse anyone.

On the first, group long-term games. I would be most interested in playing in a set-system with a mid to heavy theme too it or allowed within it. The game can be heavily story based or just an excuses for plenty of sexual adventures, for the moment I am open to either. I subscribe to the basic fantasy traditions, so dnd would be great to get a hold of. Shadowrun might also be fun (though my Local gaming store sold out of the 4th ediiton books so I have no way of getting a hold of them, not at least until I get the cable set up on my computers on the 21st or so. I am also open to freeform systems, either home-brewed or with no rules to speak of. I have extensive experience playing in such fields and would just prefer the chance of venue to a rules governed system more to begin with I think. Still I'll take whatever flys my way.

On the second bit, the one on one scenes. Those seem to be fairly popular and I can see why, having experience with things at least something like them for some time now. I would be more then happy to explore any number of topics and subjects with those interested in such things. With the addeum that I would prefer such play also to be moderate or heavy in nature. My own role in such remaining either dominant or equal partner as the one I would be scening with would prefer. Im sure there are more then a few quite skilled dominants out there that would love to get there hands on me in such play as well but for the moment I would prefer not to go down such a path. As for my preferences, I do not care either way what the sex of the person I pose with in an OOC basis, but for sexual play I will require the character I play against to be female.

I do hope this is the right thing to do. I will be looking into beginning my own game so as too offer some role-playing avenues of my own and not just drawing on the already established resources when I get more comfortable with the people and scheme of things here, as well as get some time (arg holidays arg!)

AutumnFury

I'm always interested in starting a one on one roleplay with someone that writes like you do. :D PM me if you're interested in starting a one on one any time soon.
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Elvi

I much prefer a "power struggle" over the sub/dom stance.

Tried the sub roles, they always seem to end up becoming more than a match for those attempting to be dominating. This in the end is unfare on the players I was playing with.

I have to admit I am rather good at dominanace, but I only choose to play it now and then, it becomes tedious in the end and I want to be challenged not cowtowed to.

As for preference?
Chuck a challenge at me and watch.......*grins evily*

So if you fancy a struggle to see who can be more dominant and fancy trying to beat a freeformer, then bring it on big boy......
*Slaps and throws down her elbow length gauntlet*

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

AutumnFury

Quote from: Elvi on December 11, 2005, 07:06:40 PM
I much prefer a "power struggle" over the sub/dom stance.

Tried the sub roles, they always seem to end up becoming more than a match for those attempting to be dominating. This in the end is unfare on the players I was playing with.

I have to admit I am rather good at dominanace, but I only choose to play it now and then, it becomes tedious in the end and I want to be challenged not cowtowed to.

As for preference?
Chuck a challenge at me and watch.......*grins evily*

So if you fancy a struggle to see who can be more dominant and fancy trying to beat a freeformer, then bring it on big boy......
*Slaps and throws down her elbow length gauntlet*

Ooooooooooh, challenge issued! *Starts filming.* This oughta be good. :D

Open to:

Elvi

Script negotiations in motion as we speak Autumn.........*grins*

AutumnFury

Open to:

Elvi

Just get the cameras and lights ready, I think I have got a challenge on my hands here...

AutumnFury

Open to: