Animal Friends, interest check (beastiality / orgy / freeform)(LGBT Friendly!!!)

Started by Chreestafer, May 26, 2015, 07:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Ok everyone, bellow is the Chracter sheets template as well as Animal Sheet template.  Ill post both in the opening thread as well :)

CS:

Player:
Name:
Orientation:
Photo:
History: ~just write a small bio on yourself as well as how you and your pet met~
Ons:
Offs:
[spoiler=Extra Photos][/spoiler] ~Note: these can be nudes, and you can use as many as youd like ;) ~

AS:

Player:
Name:
Animal Type: ~Dog, Bear, Horse, etc.~
Sex:
Photo:
History: ~Small bio on yourself and how you and your human met~
Ons:
Offs:
[spoiler=Extra Photos][/spoiler] ~Note: Show nude parts of your animal if youd like for photos, Per Elliquiy rules do not use photos, just place links here~

Place all Character and Animal sheets here in this thread :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dhi

How do you see lesbian characters working if pairings are meant to be between one human and one animal?

RubySlippers

A male donkey with a loving nature for the only man in her life.

I'll play a female kitty cat for a human woman. (meow)

Chreestafer

Quote from: Dhi on May 28, 2015, 06:39:29 PM
How do you see lesbian characters working if pairings are meant to be between one human and one animal?

No opposition to lesbians, but there are such actions between female owners and female dogs.  Also the "resort" you're going to will be filled with other women who love their animals, you can always interact with them.  I'm leaving it open for an "orgy" to go down at the resort so you can always meet up with them then :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

We do seem to have a lot of interest in the game.  So after I get a few people's Characters Sheet, I may open the opportunity for "couples" with their animal to be a part of the game.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Biles

I wonder if aquatic animals are acceptable. I had an exotic creature I had in mind I'd wanna pair my futa character up with.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Kimmy

I think the rule is, if someone's willing to play out your desired partner, go for it. And as for lesbians, lots of tongue and enthusiasm?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

EvilBeast

Hope to get working on the app in the next day or two. Busy weekend.

Chreestafer

still looking for at least 3 more as well as seeing if everyone else is still interested
Ons and Offs
F-List

Mikem

My interest is piqued, but I've never done a group thing before. It is a bit difficult finding partners who enjoy the animal aspect. Since I'm not one to shy away from it I thought I'd come and lend a hand. My first thought would be to just play my Human male self, but that's a bit typical and if there's a need for an animal I can oblige.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Biles

Quote from: Mikem on June 01, 2015, 11:25:53 PM
My first thought would be to just play my Human male self, but that's a bit typical and if there's a need for an animal I can oblige.

Same here.... Well, kinda. I'd be willing to play an animal as well for someone who decides to play either a futa, shemale, or a femboy.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Mikem

I had wondered a few times about playing as a female, and in this case, Hell even a female animal. People always tell you to broaden your horizons, I just always stuck to being Male since that's my comfort zone.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Biles

Quote from: Mikem on June 02, 2015, 02:08:42 AM
I had wondered a few times about playing as a female, and in this case, Hell even a female animal. People always tell you to broaden your horizons, I just always stuck to being Male since that's my comfort zone.

Well in that case, ever thought about being a dickgirl? As in being a futa, shemale, or maybe a femboy? I imagine that would be a compromise hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Diabolus Lupus

Mikem

Quote from: Biles on June 02, 2015, 04:06:30 PM
Well in that case, ever thought about being a dickgirl? As in being a futa, shemale, or maybe a femboy? I imagine that would be a compromise hehe.

A full on girl with some extra parts, oh yeah. A guy trying to pass as female?  :-\ I think I'd rather play as an average female. I have so many writing ideas floating around my head about how to write her.

My Ons & Offs

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Kendra

Chreestafer, if it needs any tweaks just give me a nudge ;)

Player: Red Tempest
Name: Kimiko HAYASHI
Sex: female
Orientation: one bad hetrosexual relationship has turned her off intimacy and relationships for life -
it's only a relationship with her dog that she enjoys now - innocent as that is so far.

Photo:

History: ~Kimiko is twenty two and has worked in a secretary pool for four years, she has always been shy and this is why she has been happy to see others promoted into office spaces instead of the cubicles of the secretary pool. She has only dated one man and was foolish to think that his domineering attitude meant that he loved her and cared about her. The only thing he ever did really nice for her was to buy her a pup one Christmas but it was more so no man would be sniffing around Kimi when he wasn't around.

She named the alasatian pup Ares and adored him instantly and the feeling was very mutual.  As Ares grew so did his protectiveness of Kimi, she was his owner, his and he didn't like to share her, even with Boris, her boyfriend. Arguments did ensue, Boris threatening to take Ares away to the pound before he got aggressive, warning Kimi that she should have him neutered. But Kimiko found the strength she had always lacked to break up with Boris, especially when his cheating came to light.

It took her several months to get over him but in that time Ares made sure to assert himself about their home, any one that came near his Kimiko was sufficiently sniffed and growled at to make sure they understood that he was always close at hand. They became inseperable, except for when she was at work of course. Having taken few vacation breaks over the years, Kimi had run up quite a few days owed to her and after finding the advert for the Pet Resort, she couldn't wait to let Ares know. (Not that he would have understood) Kimi was just thrilled that she could go on holidays with her dog, her absolute best friend.

She was used to doing everything with him around her, from eating, to sleeping, to taking a shower but has noticed of late Ares seeming to stare at her while she's naked or perhaps it's just her imagination. Or there were the many times he buried his nose and maw into the crotch of her pants or skirt sniffing at her, but these she also put down to simple dog attributes. He was her first pet after all and allowed him much leaway. ~

Ons: as players
Offs: as players

[b]Player:[/b] Red Tempest
[b]Name:[/b] Kimiko HAYASHI
[b]Age:[/b] 21 years
[b]Sex:[/b] female
[b]Orientation:[/b] one bad hetrosexual relationship has turned her off intimacy and relationships for life -
it's only a relationship with her dog that she enjoys now - innocent as that is so far.

[b]Photo:[/b]
[img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/3/30/Kimi.jpg[/img]

[b]History[/b]: ~Kimiko is twenty two and has worked in a secretary pool for four years, she has always been shy and this is why she has been happy to see others promoted into office spaces instead of the cubicles of the secretary pool. She has only dated one man and was foolish to think that his domineering attitude meant that he loved her and cared about her. The only thing he ever did really nice for her was to buy her a pup one Christmas but it was more so no man would be sniffing around Kimi when he wasn't around.

She named the alasatian pup Ares and adored him instantly and the feeling was very mutual.  As Ares grew so did his protectiveness of Kimi, she was his owner, his and he didn't like to share her, even with Boris, her boyfriend. Arguments did ensue, Boris threatening to take Ares away to the pound before he got aggressive, warning Kimi that she should have him neutered. But Kimiko found the strength she had always lacked to break up with Boris, especially when his cheating came to light.

It took her several months to get over him but in that time Ares made sure to assert himself about their home, any one that came near his Kimiko was sufficiently sniffed and growled at to make sure they understood that he was always close at hand. They became inseperable, except for when she was at work of course. Having taken few vacation breaks over the years, Kimi had run up quite a few days owed to her and after finding the advert for the Pet Resort, she couldn't wait to let Ares know. (Not that he would have understood) Kimi was just thrilled that she could go on holidays with her dog, her absolute best friend.

She was used to doing everything with him around her, from eating, to sleeping, to taking a shower but has noticed of late Ares seeming to stare at her while she's naked or perhaps it's just her imagination. Or there were the many times he buried his nose and maw into the crotch of her pants or skirt sniffing at her, but these she also put down to simple dog attributes. He was her first pet after all and allowed him much leaway. ~

[b]Ons:[/b] [url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85163.0]as players[/url]
[b]Offs:[/b] [url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85163.0]as players[/url]

[spoiler=Extra Photos][url]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/thumb/a/ae/Tumblr_ngn1edD43K1tjfdxno1_1280.jpg/800px-Tumblr_ngn1edD43K1tjfdxno1_1280.jpg[/url][/spoiler]

Biles

Player: Biles
Name: Claudia Neidig
Sex: futanari
Orientation: Dickgirls, (be they futanaries, shemales, or even femboys), and females.

Photo:
Claudia Neidig

History:
Claudia works out at a dance and gym studio where she assists in dancing routines and spotting athletes when they workout. Due to her duo nature, Claudia struggles to suppress her nympho nature. On occasion, she would find a private place to purge herself of her sexual stress, but the habit started to increase. On top of that, she was getting hit on by many people, mostly those relating to her sexual gender.

Yet in the following months, Claudia began to lose focus and it started to take a toll on her job. Every night, she would have weird dreams of slithering creatures chasing after her and wanting to do all sorts of 'nasty' things to her. When she began to screw up, her employer sought to help her out anyway she could. That's when they found out about this particular and interesting retreat. Claudia's boss believed that if she attended there, not only as a vacation, but also as a form of therapy, she would be able to get her life back on track.

Ons: Receiving oral sex, oviposition (preferably penile), reach-arounds, partial nudity, voyeurism. Bestiality related to annelids, mollusks, fish. Prehensile penis, docking, frotting, urethral penetration.
Offs: Whatever belongs in the toilet, anal sex, and anal play. Giving oral sex to creatures. Permanent injuries, gore.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Mikem

Player: Mikem
Name: Tessa Moen
Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual

Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

History:
Raised by an introverted Father, Tessa grew up to be just as equally shy and inward. Not having much of a social life to speak of, she spent most of her young adulthood years after Highschool at home doing her own thing. Most of her friends were online penpals and fellow Forum users, and her day out on the town was usually a trip to the store or movie theater. The poor girl however staved off the harsh realities of being alone by having been given a puppy when she was eighteen, and she's loved that dog ever since. The epitome of a lap dog, her Golden Retriever/Husky mix was always by her side, even if to just relax at her lap or by her desk chair. She named him Drake.

But as the years began to count higher and still she was living the same boring lonely life, it started to weigh heavily on her mind. She wanted to do things, meet people. But all she really wanted in the end was to stay at home with her dog. Many a night Tessa would masturbate the sadness away with Drake right there in the room with her, his presence merely an afterthought. Then when she was done, she'd have him cuddle her asleep. And then Tessa found out about this Animal Retreat. It piqued her interest that there was a place people who loved animals could go, socialize and relax. It sounded like a great idea and even some of her online friends pushed her to go. She was an adult now after all, she could just do it if she wanted.

Ons: Vaginal, Receiving oral, Unprotected sex
Offs: Anal, Giving oral, Multiple partners

My Ons & Offs

Dhi

Player: Dhi

Name: Maria "Catherine"

Sex: Female

Orientation: Lesbian

History: A girl was born out of wedlock to a Tijuana hooker, and her name was Maria. She was raised by the cartel, a tool, a drug runner, and when she crossed the border into California it was not chasing the promise of a better life but instead with a colon packed with cocaine. There was no greater thrill than arriving at her destination a golden goose, forcing the American contacts to watch as she laid the eggs worth tens of thousands of dollars. Her parcel delivered, she would return to Mexico to do it again; more, this time, than before. She found her limits for size, and surpassed them.

A citizen militia overthrew the cartel. The warlords were dragged from their villas and murdered, and newer, meaner gangs took their place.

But a sleazy, pretty girl could pick and choose her representation if she were willing to spread. She didn't even need to let the men touch her- she only need writhe on stage, dangerous and taut and wild like an animal in heat. The idea was whispered to her in a sweaty backstage changing room while her show still consisted of shedding clothes, a little oil, a little licking: why not cultivate that animal side? At first, it was a python, so heavy it would weigh her down to the stage. Then it was the wolf-dog, purloined from an animal shelter, and with it came live penetration. A guy in los Buenos knew a guy who could get a donkey, and here, under the stage name of Catherine, she moved into the realm of legend.

Still new boundaries exist to be pushed. A trained and cooperative stallion surely won't come cheap, but it's the right move for her career. As Catherine sets foot on the Animal Friends Resort, it isn't with any romantic notions. She is here to scope out the competition, and to take notes back to Tijuana on the vigorous ins and outs of fucking bigger and meaner animals.

Ons: Attention, depravity, horsecock, sheltered women, butt stuff
Offs: Intellectuals, animal rights
See also player O&Os

Black Howling

Willing to play both a Human for those interested in the Human/Animal/Human set up, and an Animal for those looking for that paring.

Preference would be for a Canine of some sort for the animal. They are what I know best and I'm extremely adept with them. For the human character, I'm up for flexing to what is needed/wanted, and can play both the master/mistress in the scenario and the pet if required.

For those looking for a paring and haven't yet nailed one, feel free to PM me so we can work out some details provided this is still open and welcoming of another player. :-)

Biles

As for me, I'm willing to play some sort of creepy and/or slithering creatures to someone willing to play either as a futa, shemale, or a femboy, and vice-versa even though I already have a human character sheet set-up already.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

JoanieSappho

Photo

Player: JoanieSappho
Name: Sandy
Sex: Male/femboy
Orientation: Bi, leaning gay

History: Sandy always found that he was most comfortable dressed and looking like a woman. Thanks to his naturally delicate features, it hasn't taken him much to learn how to present a feminine image to the world. When it comes to sexual matters, Sandy figured out what he likes pretty early on - being on his knees.
Whether its to please a man or woman is quite unimportant to him - he knows his place, and loves being put in it.
Sandy's interest in animals is new, spurred on by seeing two dogs mating and finding himself both aroused and intensely jealous of the bitch being breed in the street. With the thought of being in that bitch's place firmly in his mind, Sandy saved everything he could so that he could spend his twenty-first birthday at the Animal Retreat, preferably face-down in the ground.

Ons: Being dominated, giving oral, recieving anal, cumshots
Offs: Gore, violence, scat, urine, being dominant

(What sort of creature, Biles?)