Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Duncan

Walks up to Maro places a hand on her thigh and cuddles her before turning to leave the room.

Lolli

>:[
It's you that keeps walking out before I can get a proper cuddle, isn't it? Dern.
-sits pouting-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

It's okay, dearie. ^^  I've got lots of cuddles for you! *cuddles*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-is very happy and content, cuddles back-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*cuddles some more, sweeping her off her feet and planting every manner of kiss on her*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Mistress Maro

-Cuddles the person she hasn't cuddled yet-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saku

*cuddles maro again* wow i think we're getting it on together! lol
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mistress Maro

Lol. -Cuddles Saku back- Maybe so.

Chris Rock

Lolli

-flings arms around Maro and proceeds to dance with dramatically- Hello, darling. Come here often?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Duncan

Swallows her tongue and oh yeah cuddles.

Lolli

>_>
-gives extra cuddles, since he skipped off last time!-
There. Now I's satisfied. ; D
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Mistress Maro

-cuddles Lolli- I come here all the time. -smiles-

Chris Rock

Lolli

Aha! -continues to dance with Maro, now smoking a sophisticated looking pipe-
Mm, yes. Jolly good.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Mistress Maro

-dances with Lolli even though she has two left feet.- Hah yes yes it tis jolly good isn't it?

Chris Rock

Lolli

-spin, dip, kick, turn, mashedpotato, mambo, BIG FINISH-

Tada! -grabs Maro's hand and takes a bow- Two left feet! Psshaw.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Duncan

Repays her with a lonnnng and slow cuddle.

Lolli

BRAD PITT??!
O__O
-attacks Duncan, cuddlesnuggles, and never lets go- ^^,
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Duncan

Just now seen the new Avatar? lol.

Slams her up to the wall and cuddles.

Lolli

I'm slow. :'3
Love iiit, though! -noms on Duncan-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Duncan

Mistress Maro

-Cuddles Duncan poking at his avatar.-

Chris Rock

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Mistress Maro

-Cuddles with FD- I like your new ava.

Chris Rock