News:

Main Menu

I am bummed.

Started by SpellBinder, February 10, 2011, 11:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpellBinder

I am just venting here guys don't mind me. Just thinking I was doing good in the application presses and all, then get put on hold for a while. Just have a hard time finding a good sight to do RP's on, was hoping to get excepted here to put my search to rest. Cant give the people that are doing all the work here any blame, although most people will do that. They got to make sure everyone will be able to work together and going threw everyone that wants to join is a big job. I bet there are many people that are in the same boat or were at one time. If there are any people with some suggestions where I can go for another sight before I can try to reapply again, I would be thankful. This looks like a good sight for everyone so I would like to try and come again and see if I get accepted next time. Also if anyone has any kind of suggestion for me give it to me or if you want to comment and vent too that's all good. Anyways I hope everyone else is having a good day and if any of the gods and goddesses read this, no hard feelings I know you guys got to look out for everyone, like I said just bummed.

DarklingAlice

Don't be bummed SpellBinder. Take heart in the fact that you haven't been denied, just put on hold for a few months. I am sure there are a lot of things and places to keep you occupied. And remember that you are certainly still welcome to hang out here in the non-adult areas. As far as other forums go, I don't really know much about them, this is the only forum I have experience with personally. However, I do know that we share some members with Blue Moon Roleplaying, so you could try over there. Or just use Google to research other possibilities.

Life is long and the 'net is large. No reason not to re-apply after your hold time, and no reason not to find ways to have fun 'till then!
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

SpellBinder

Yes you are right, I will get over it hopefully soon. I might give the non-adult areas a try I was just looking forward to trying to be apart of this one since one of my friends is here too. It doesn't help to dwell, now if only I could get a job then the 6 months would fly by. Man do I ever hate how the economy is right now. Anyways thanks for your support.