Ferran's 1+1=Fun Plot Ideas (For Females)(Now with stuff for subs)

Started by Ferran, June 09, 2008, 12:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferran

1. Chronicles of Amber

[VAN]

Oberon's throne is empty, the Queens have expended their short lifetimes, and all that remains of Amber's royalty are eight princes, and five princesses. When the parents are gone, the children will play. But not everything is well within the one true city. Already a prince has been ruthlessly murdered, and it is difficult to imagine anyone responsible except a fellow Amberite. Months of arguing and pointless standoffs have garnered nothing. The throne still lies empty, and none have given significant reason why they should be named the heir. It is inevitable then, that things should degrade into violence. Suspicions abound, as no one is quite sure who the murderer is, if there will be more...or if they themselves should begin ambitions to seize the throne.

Obviously, this is an RP that takes place in Amber. It's a somewhat lesser-known fantasy series than LotR (and a vastly superior one in my opinion), and it's going to take at least some knowledge of the universe to be able to play in. The population of people who have actually read them on E is probably quite small, so all you'd really need to do this RP would be knowledge of how Amber works, setting, characters, etc. Really, all you'd need to do would be to read the summaries of the first five books on Wikipedia.

This RP also contains incest, as I'm thinking both of us would be Amberites. Incest is taboo in Amber as well, but Amberites are famous for bending and breaking the rules. This RP would involve suspicion and intrigue all around, seduction, mystery, and what have you. It's also pretty flexible plot-wise.

2. The Succubus, and the Seduction of Szat Serane

[VAN] or [VAN-E]

A beutiful maiden in a 17th century colonial village is but days away from her wedding day. The villagers are frantically and happily busying themselves with the preparations for the nuptials, and the maiden is so giddy she can hardly stay still for more than a few seconds. Her groom is the handsome and amiable Szat Serane, a man of simple, wholesome values. Szat may be a naive farm boy, but he is a good man, and a "catch" nonetheless. He is equally excited about the wedding, and he has been sleepless in anticipation for days. What he does not know is that the origin of the maiden's beauty is not entirely natural. She was an ugly child, and puberty only twisted her unappealing appearance even further to awkwardness. Distressed that she would never be beautiful, the maiden made a pact with demons: her soul and service as a witch in return for everlasting beauty.

But it seems she has little intention on upholding her end of the bargain. The maiden has forgotten the devil's due, and her wedding day approaches without the slightest hint of satanic incantation or midnight ritual. So the demon has come to collect another restitution. As the moon rises over the last night before the wedding, a succubus descends on the sleeping village, intent on seducing Szat from his innocence and drawing him forever away from the maiden.

3. Justice and the Jailbird

[VAN] and maybe, possibly, not sure [BON]

Chicago cowers in fear. A string of the most brutal, grisly, and horrifying serial murders have swept the city of the last few months, and the people are practically on their knees. The killer is both genius and madman, executioner and artist, vile and poetic. The FBI is at the end of their rope. They have exhausted every lead, every clue, and drawn up a dozen profiles. Nothing has worked, and the killings continue. In a desperation effort, the FBI has given a special mandate to one of their top (female) agents. She is to work with the infamous Icabod Kilmers, a sociopath savant. Icabod's forty-three killings over eight years made him one of the most succesful killers in Chicago's history, and his choice of targets made him a public controversy.

Icabod was almost a vigilante, seeking out those who had slipped through the law's fingers for serious crimes. Drug kingpins, murderers, rapists, and even sleeper terrorists had fallen during Icabod's hunt. Some of the public even lauded him a hero, while the authorities despised him for a madman and a vigilante. To appease the public, he was spared execution and sentenced to life in prison. Now, desperate for any insight into the new killer, Icabod has been released from federal prison into the watchful care of an agent in order to track down and bring to justice the last, and perhaps greatest, of Icabod's quarries.

This sounds kind of like a Hannibal Lecter thing, and yeah, there are similiarities, but a better parallel for Icabod is Dexter (from the TV series). He may be a monster, but he's a monster that's usually on your side.

4. The Young and the Way-Too-Hyped-Up-On-Hormones

Good ole fashioned [VAN]

A somewhat simpler and less involved scenario than my others, this would just be a teenage (but overage) kid being seduced by one of his friend's moms. Simple, dirty, and still has the capabilty to be quite fun.

5. One Caravan in a Million

It is the height of the Persian Empire. Six hundred years before the birth of Christ, the territories of Cyrus the great stretch across Asia Minor. His armies vast, his coffers full, and his cities gleaming jewels of advanced civilization, Cyrus sits on a golden throne. Never before has such a pristine society existed; poverty is low, knowledge is widespread, and Cyrus' Empire grows ever-bigger as his victorious armies waylay their foes.

But all is not well within Persia. One of the most popular generals in Cyrus' vast army had dark ambitions. Low whispers in dark hallways tell of a conspiracy, and a coming assassination plot. Fearing for his family's safety, Cyrus sends his only daughter away to distant Macedonia. However, afraid that the wicked general would use such an opportunity to ambush her, Cyrus has her masquerade as a slave girl and sent in a slavers caravan across the vast Persian Empire. Safe in her temporary false identity, Cyrus' daughter travels with the trusted Royal Vizier, also disguised, so that he might attest to her status when they reached their destination.

What they didn't count on, is one very belligerant upstart. A young man dedicated to the cause of abolishing the abhorrent practice of slavery raids the caravan, killing the slavers...and the disguised vizier. He frees the slaves, only to have one very strange slave girl insist she is royalty. Trouble ensues.

6. Switching Battlefields

Valerius Nerva is tired of fighting. He'd fought the invading Macedonians when they came charging into his homeland, fought the petty squabbling tribes of neighboring barbarians, fought (and finally lost to) the Romans when the Empire grew, and had fought for over three years in the gladiatorial arenas. Valerius' skill was undeniable, and his consistent success coupled with an unnerving brutality had made him a crowd favorite almost from the first fight. Before long, he was fighting in that most grand (and horrible) of venues: the Colosseum. But he is tired, scarred, and jaded from the life of the fights. The paradoxial shame of slavehood and glory of victory has worn too hard on him.

Valerius is about to get his wish, but not in the way he intended. The young, beautiful, and treacherous wife of a Senator has grow bored with her stay-at-home duties. Having seen Valerius in action many times, she pays a hefty price and buys him up, taking him back to her estate in the country. But now Valerius must fight a different battle entirely. The woman seduces, entices, and beckons to him...only to set him up in situations they are very nearly discovered. Knowing that to be seen is to die, Valerius must engage in a war of the wills with a woman who's intentions are unclear, and her amusements sinister.

7. All the Best Laid Plans...

The Shimazu and the Takeda clans have been at war for decades. No one's sure why the two Japanese clans harbor such animosity for each other, but the conflict continues with no end in sight. It is the 13th century, and ninjas are amongst the world's most potent and highly-trained espionage agents ever conceived. They can't walk on water, scale horizontal walls, or single-handedly sneak past an army of soldiers, but they are still excellent at their craft. Takeshi Shimazu has been undercover at a Takeda castle for nearly two years. He's carefully maneuvered his way through the ranks, and only two months ago secured the position as personal bodyguard to the wife of one of Takeda's most feared generals. The general's affection for his wife is well-known, and her death would cripple his mind.

A crucial battle between the clans looms close, and Takeshi finds himself at a moral crossroads...for he does not want to kill her. The general's wife does not return his affections...she only pretends to. She thinks him a dishonorable and intolerable oaf, and he is away for long periods in battle...which she is thankful for. It leaves her lonely though, and over the two months he was stationed as her guard and attendant, Takeshi grew to like her and empathize with her very much. The life of an undercover ninja is not as glamorous as it sounds. But the secret order comes to Takeshi to take her life...and he has a decision to make. Kill an innocent woman and keep loyal to his clan, or spare her and risk his life.

A City of Sin, a Nightmare in the Noir, and Halligan's Last Mistake

Jake Halligan promised himself that he'd never, ever again allow himself to fall into the dark, seedy underworld of Chicago. It was the middle of prohibition, the golden age of the Mafia, and Halligan had made the stupid mistake of playing both sides of the bloody conflict. After the Great War, Halligan had returned home to a dead wife and a dank city. Slowly, carefully corruption and decadence and sin had tied themselves around the neck of Chicago in the twenties...until finally Prohibition came into effect, and it was in the perfect position to squeeze.

With nothing to lose and no care for whether he lived or died, Halligan had tempted death itself, hiring himself out to both the cops and the Mafia. Both sides were eager for disposable, deniable hired guns, and Halligan had been only too willing to take their money and shed their blood. And his own. But things had gotten hairy. People had talked and, as he always knew they must, they all discovered his double-dealing. So Jake, now suddenly and strangely very concerned with his life, had ran. And ran, and ran, and ran until he'd reached San Francisco. And now, as a strange, but beautiful woman sat in his office and begged him to help her find her missing brothers in Chicago, Halligan finds a reason once more to live a little while longer. And perhaps, a reason to die.

Nymphomaniacs Get Their Name From Somewhere...

So this is a little undefined, but I have a bit of a weakness for nymphs in general. The mythological, nature-spirit kind. Anyway, I'm pretty flexible on plot and stuff, but I imagine this would be a pretty light, fluffy RP (as opposed to most of my others) and would involve a nymph and more or less anyone who happened to stumble upon her grove/lake/tree/whatever.

Idle Hands Are the Devil's...Well, You Know...

Zach Harper's 17th birthday sucked. Not only did he have to work a double-shift at his crappy fast-food job, but his gifts amounted to some clothes he'd never wear, books he'd never read, and school supplies that would likely end up thrown at other students. His friends had all been out of town for some weekend beach party he hadn't been allowed to go to...and, to top it all off, Zach discovered that his parents had sold his soul to the Devil. Yes, the actual Devil. More specifically, they'd promised their firstborn's soul in exchange for curing his father of cancer many years before.

So the young couple had simply figured they'd never have a child. Who knew the Devil was powerful enough to overcome birth control? So Zach was stuck, again, in a mess not entirely his own doing with little clue on how to get out of it. And the Devil's task for him was a strange one. There was a young succubus who was just reaching maturity, and the Devil wanted her to get a taste of Earth before she started her first assignments. So the Devil was sending her to Zach's school as a "foreign exchange student"...who happened to have Zach's family as her "host" family.

The catch, of course, is that succubi cannot sustain themselves on the mortal plane with food. They are fed and sustained by the lusts of men and, far more importantly, the seed of men. So Zach's task is to constantly sate the ravenous appetite of the young succubus. Peculiarly, the girl is not the wicked, self-centered, sadistic bitch he'd thought...but rather a sweet, innocent, naive and cute young girl...who also happens to have a ferocious sexual appetite and an odd attachment to Zach.

So yeah, this one is pretty light and wacky compared to the others. It's not extremely heavy on plot, but I think the set-up is amusing and interesting. This one would likely be less on the plot and heavier on sex, unlike most of my other ideas...so like I said: light and fluffy and unapologetically single-minded. Also, I'd probably much prefer if this one was done through chat.

Need a Domme

[BON] or maybe [BON-E]. Probably not any [EX]

This is the one that might actually take the most work, planning, and forethought. I am, however, really flexible. Basically, I'm looking for a female to play a domme who is strict, firm, but still caring. I'm thinking a woman who is motherly in some respects, but can seriously dish out the punishment and discipline when need be. I'm really flexible on setting, time period, circumstances, etc. My characters limits would be the same as mine (check my O/Os).

And as it turns out, Im actually a Switch...

So recently I've discovered I have quite a dominant streak. Consequently, I'm looking for a [BON] or maybe even [NC] roleplay with a female submissive. I'm really flexible on setting and plot and such, but I think it'd work better if it were within the context of a plot. I'm open to roleplays containing both willing submissives, or perhaps some NC (although I think I'd prefer that it eventually turn consensual in time). If you're looking for a Master who'd be the evilish, abusing, using type...this probably won't work for you. I can play characters who can take a female for his despite her protests, but in the end, I think he'll end up valuing her.

Also, I might be kinda picky with who I pick as this one...so it's not necessarily first-come, first-serve. Please send me a PM if you're interested :D

Also! If I'm on IRC, Im pretty much always up for chat-based games. I like forum games a lot, but tend to prefer chat-based...so feel free to PM me anytime if you're up for something :)

Tant de Tentation

Like caravan thingy.  Put Sam on list for it. Maybe after our Out West Incest.
"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit."
--Aristotle

My ONs and OFFs
TNT's crazy intro thread.

Ferran

Maeven took me up on 3. Justice and the Jailbird :) So that one's out of play now.

Ferran

Ferran

GinnyJ

It would be a litle bit out of character for me but I'd love to give being the friend's mom (no. 4) a try, if you're still looking!

Olufemi

Quote5. One Caravan in a Million

It is the height of the Persian Empire. Six hundred years before the birth of Christ, the territories of Cyrus the great stretch across Asia Minor. His armies vast, his coffers full, and his cities gleaming jewels of advanced civilization, Cyrus sits on a golden throne. Never before has such a pristine society existed; poverty is low, knowledge is widespread, and Cyrus' Empire grows ever-bigger as his victorious armies waylay their foes.

But all is not well within Persia. One of the most popular generals in Cyrus' vast army had dark ambitions. Low whispers in dark hallways tell of a conspiracy, and a coming assassination plot. Fearing for his family's safety, Cyrus sends his only daughter away to distant Macedonia. However, afraid that the wicked general would use such an opportunity to ambush her, Cyrus has her masquerade as a slave girl and sent in a slavers caravan across the vast Persian Empire. Safe in her temporary false identity, Cyrus' daughter travels with the trusted Royal Vizier, also disguised, so that he might attest to her status when they reached their destination.

What they didn't count on, is one very belligerant upstart. A young man dedicated to the cause of abolishing the abhorrent practice of slavery raids the caravan, killing the slavers...and the disguised vizier. He frees the slaves, only to have one very strange slave girl insist she is royalty. Trouble ensues.

But... life is a bit hectic now.. say in a week or two...  interestad.. *nodnodnodnods*
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Ferran

Unfortunately I'm kinda at my capacity for RPs at the moment, and the MILF RP was snatched up by someone as well. I really appreciate the interest, though :D It's always nice to be wanted. I wouldn't mind doing another MILF RP at some point, though, as the same kind of scenarios often play out very different with different partners. However, like I said, I need to focus on the RPs I've got for the moment, so my apologies.

But when I get some free space I'd love to do something with any or all of you :)

Ferran

Bumping this, cause now that I'm back at Elliquiy these are all open again :)

Ferran

Marguerite

Need A Domme piques my interest because it is close to my lovely heart.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ferran

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ferran

Added something that might interest submissives.

copper

i am still waiting approval, but once allowed to play, i love the idea of forced pet. the one you suggested for subs. at first forcing it, but of course as time passes, the pet comes to fiercely obey her Owner, and the Master adores his pet. with some tiffs to allow for makeup bondage sex!
the little kitten that could...i think i can i think i can i think i can........
Ons and Offs
A/A

BentNotBroken