Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

Waits outside Rhedyn's home in a salesman suit.

Why hello there! Might I interest you in purchasing a new deluxe state of the art Wazing set!

Places the apparatus on the ground, presses some buttons as a golden ball pops up hovering in the air.

There it goes! The Wazing is free! Where it flies nobody knows!

Zings the ball around Rhedyn's head before flying up into the trees, then back down rolling on the ground.

Slips the Win from her pocket while she's not looking and distracted.

Right... well keep it, I must be off! grins and runs away.

Phantomhive

Not before you are intercepted and as she runs into you, pocket is picked and she is off at a fast sprint away from you holding the win aloft.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

But didn't we already decide on a winner?
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

Oh really? Me won? Does a little happy dance.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Dances with you and takes the win out of your hand

Nuh uh me won.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Too lazy for one of my fancy descriptions.

Nope I won.

ChicagoOkie

Nope I won. See? Shows certificate.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Hey whered you get that one I have the same see? so I won.

ChicagoOkie

Oh I see. Yours it obviously counterfeit.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

I think both are dodgy whod you get it off and I still won.

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Both won? Dont think either of us would go for that.

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Well seeing as that rabbit is utterly ridiculously adorable I can share it with you just dont think one would share with me. Lets be co winners how about it.

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Kurzyk

Rhedyn

~steals Kurzyk and the win~

Kurzyk

-happily wisks away with Rhedyn and the Win-

Lady Sakura

Takes the win while he is sweeping girls of their feet.

Bahahah!

ChicagoOkie

I'll just take the win. I knew you wouldn't mind.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

justme4386

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test