Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Heck no!! I would freak the hell out!! I am a total baby when it comes to that sort of thing, so don't take it personally :D

Would you like me if I....was a Ghostbuster? :D

Rex33

I'd think you were the coolest person alive, so yes!

Would you like me if I could only communicate through art work?
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Chtozahuinya

Yes, as spoken word is a form of art.

Would you like me if I were to sing you a song?
If you subscribe to a school of thought you no longer think for yourself. Don't choose sides, choose causes.

Null

Yes I would.

Would you like me if I threw snowballs at you every time you left your house?
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Autumn52

probably not

would you like me if I made you a cup of hot cocoa with whip creme then sang you a Christmas song?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Can I change the hot cocoa for tea?

*winks*

Would you like me if I were an alien with tentacles?

DarkHunter

Depends on what you used them for ;)

Would you like me if I only spoke in song?

Koyume

Maaaybe. It might be a little uncomfortable being around you in public sometimes.

Would you like me if I hugged you and snuggled you and was generally a clingy bastard?

Jazra

Oh probably for about thirty or forty minutes.

Would you still like me if I had a furry tail, long, sharp and exceedingly white teeth, combined with a yen for eating and then impersonating grandmothers?
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

PrettyxPoisonxApple

Haha. Yes I would, let's face it those grannies have it coming.

Would you like me if I locked your fridge and would only give you the key if you performed the time wrap for me? In costume. With effort. None of this half committed crap. 

Jazra

Heaven's yes, give me a moment to dig out my Columbia costume.

Would  you still like me if I assembled a team of super villainesses and put into action my plan to take over the world without all that monologuing and other stupid crap male villains do to shoot themselves in the foot during their own world-conquering efforts?
Ons & Offs
Absences

Bruja

YES..FINALLY....someone with some sense.

...joined you in your quest for world domination...Being bad looks good on me....

DarkEnigma

Only If I get to put the outfits together.

..I were to eat the last supply of your favourite dessert?

Shewolf

I don't like deserts, so you go right ahead an have your fill of them.

...if I time froze everyone so I could catch up on sleep and sports without missing out on my social life?

Falstaff

That would be ok...like you even better if you could take me with you.  ;)

...asked you to dance?

Jazra

Oh yes!

... sent a picture postcard of me pretending to fall out of Leaning Tower of Pisa while wearing only an enormous blue bow in my hair and a pair of roller skates, but I got your address confused and accidentally sent it to your parents' address instead and ended up becoming pen pals with your dad?
Ons & Offs
Absences

Falstaff

Well...would be kinda awkward, but yes...would still like you!

Took you out at night to lay in the back of the truck bed and gaze up at the stars?

Shewolf

Only if I get to hog the blankets. (cause you can see the stars best when it's cold out)
I'd love to snuggle up and stargaze with you. :D

If I'd throw you a surprise party?

Falstaff

*smiles warmly*  I truly am not big on surprises...but would still like you...all that effort just for me?  Thanks!

Made you some homemade Lasagna?

Jazra

I would adore you if you made homemade lasagna. My hips might adore you too much.

Would you still like me if I kidnapped you one morning, after clearing it with your boss, and took you to Leo Carrillo for a day playing hooky on the beach (mind you, if you live in Sweden, for example, this might be an exceptionally long kidnap)?
Ons & Offs
Absences

Falstaff

Wow...would more than like you  :-*  But...I am the boss...so...kidnap away!

If I wanted to hold your hand, walking on the shores of the beach?

SniperWolf316

As long as it was under brimming glistening moonlight.

Would you like me if I serenaded you under the stars.
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "

Falstaff

Um...Sure.  Always good to hear someone singing under the stars...right?

I invited y'all to a bonfire?

Shewolf

Seriously... you know how much I love open fire... I'd like you soooo much.

Would you like me if I danced naked under the moon?

Falstaff

Oh darlin...I would so like you...a lot.  more if I get to join you *winks*

If I brought a blanket and we snuggled by the fire, glancing up to view the night sky?