Asa Taiyou Academy [Anime, school life - Freeform] (recruiting females!)

Started by Annie, September 26, 2012, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanaTheIV

Not  counting the npcs, we currently have six girls (including the one that just got approved), and only four boys, one of which has not even posted yet. I think we could use a few more boys as well.

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

BlackLightning

Name: Kurokaze Ryuuji (Last name, First name)

Appearance:
at school
out of school / at work

Neko features: None

Personality: Ryuuji is generally a loner and unfriendly at best, cold and uncaring at worst at least on the outside. On the other hand though, he is also very loyal and protective of those that he actually cares about. He also upholds justice more than anything else and has no qualm in using violence when necessary though he rarely be the one to instigate trouble. At best, he is an average student in class but excels in sports, from soccer, basketball even table tennis and Kendo thanks to his muscular but lean physique from years of tempering. He is also experienced in street -fighting and not afraid to face down challenges especially if it comes from bullies. In fact, he hates bullies to the core and tends to get into fights with them more often than most since he refuse to bow down to them.

Bio: Ryuuji used to be an orphan that grew up on the street during his childhood and survived by stealing food and other essentials. It was only when he reached around 8 years old when he was then found by an old detective who was impressed by his sheer guts and drive to live. Though he isn't actually adopted by the old man, the man does actually offered to take care of him even so far to provide him with a small apartment of his own. However, Ryuuji still refused to rely on the man beyond than the most basic necessities, he even refused to accept spending money from the old man. Instead, he asked to be introduced to a job which the man accepted. From then on, Ryuuji helps with the old man's job as an assistant occasionally when he isn't at school.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant.

P-AI Name: Ryuuga

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Much like his master, Ryuuga is a very serious and loyal character. He is fastidious and takes his role as his master's support to the letter.

Quirks: Thanks to his master's personal programming, Ryuuga is equipped with one of the most unique and strong fighting capabilities when necessary to protect against hacking or viruses. Once in a while, his master also put him to participate in P-AI battle tournament which he usually get into the top 10 if not top 3.

Annie

Hm, Black, could you tweak him down a bit? I'm not comfortable with him being that amazing martial artist, neither having him leading an yakuza group. Not to mention the hacking skills of his P-AI, something that I'm not allowing players to have.

Try to make him more like an average guy. He can know how to handle himself in a fight if you want, no problem, but nothing more than that. And that yakuza leader thing is not feasible for this game too.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Laughing Hyena

And the bad boys of the school, the monarchs would feel upstaged so no yakuza for you Black.

BlackLightning

hmm.... fine. I'll tone him down a bit. As for the Yakuza thing, I did actually plan to do just that Hyena. He is planning to keep the fact that he's a Yakuza secret but its just something like the difference between playing yakuza and real yakuza. O well, I'll edit him anyway.

EDIT: There, changed him slightly. If there is more that I need to change about him, just tell me again, k?

Annie

Laughing Hyena

Much better so consider yourself stamped for approval. Oh and incidentally you might wanna read up on the two NPC students Seiki Yanagi and Korin Fujioka if you are in the second year at the academy since you'd probably run into them if thats the case along with their leader Takeo Aihara.

Laughing Hyena

Sure why not? Gives us another reason to have another female student. Annie, shall we let him in? ^_^

apygoos

ShanaTheIV

Unless for some reason, he decides to make a gay character.  :P * audience grin*

Isn't Tomasu a closest bi? 

apygoos

Annie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 01, 2012, 05:34:09 AM
Looks interesting, is there spot for male student?

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 01, 2012, 05:35:55 AM
Sure why not? Gives us another reason to have another female student. Annie, shall we let him in? ^_^

Of course! Zaer, you're welcome! Put a guy here for us to see. Any doubts, pm me or ask here!

Laughing Hyena

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Tomone Saki ('Saki Tomone' in western introduction)

Appearance

Neko features: None (he got his hair dyed and eye color changed with gene therapy)

Personality: Tomone Saki is devoted to his studies and he dislikes limits and approaches how to complete his studies. He argued with teachers, student councilors and even principle once regarding freedom to study in manner how he chose to study. It resulted him kicked from high school twice in row and once from another academy which was respected. Because of this attitude he was recommended to go to Asa Taiyou academy which sounds like the place where he would succeed in his studies.

In his mind the actual 'talent' is not needed but actual being 'resourceful' and thinking outside box way solve problems is more important than use single straight answer. In short he has cheated numerous times in his studies or done other unorthodox approaches how finish his studies so far. He has healthy sexual libido as any young men have and the rumors of another aspect of 'freedom' in Asa Taiyou sounds interesting to him.

He is not mean nor unfriendly but he has no real friends whom he could call and depend on as he does not trust anyone.

Bio: Tomone Saki was son of head director of company which developed P-AI's, a programmer genius. He worked his whole life, devoting his life for network improvements and improvements on AI. His mother was a traveling model whom both Saki and his father adored. However when things started to be rocketing up for them wealth wise since first P-AI's were put on market, Saki's mother died on plane crash in tsunami storm while flying home from work in Paris.

Saki was crushed from the event, but he got over it to continue on his life when he was young boy. His father did not. He had total mental breakdown and it reached point he became liability to company because of his erratic behavior and some weird programming experiments which one resulted shutdown of whole company's network for hours. He was fired, but his weird obsession for whatever he was doing continued on and he started drink. Saki, unable stand see his father like this moved to live with aunt. Six months later father was found dead in apartment, he having shot himself. As odd inheritance he got what he was working on; a unique P-AI which has haunting similarity to Saki's mother....but her appearance is younger, features more profound and also personality different and not showing motherly behavior at all towards Saki. More disturbing is that his P-AI tries flirt and be very sensual and sexual, more than enough mindfuck his mind than once as he does have warm feelings for mother but this P-AI which is close yet not his mother sends mixed signals in his body and mind.

So since age of twelve he had been multi billionaire, but money never got over his head as he lived childhood in comfort. But because loss of his parents along with aunt cheating dozen millions from him until he realized the money she got was not from child support but from his own bank account resulted he does not trust anyone. Also seeing two people whom he highly thought to be highly talented (his parents) reduced his appreciation to talent as it seemed very talented people faced tragedies. Even history proves it. Not wanting to have short life he decides to have easy one as possible.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant. Besides listed ons/offs in my signature I would explore public sex along with kidnapping and possibly P-AI related intercourse (which would have slight incest feel).

P-AI Name: Yuki (original name until Saki commanded new address name; Tomone Tera)

Appearance

Personality: Yuki is devoted to her master, thinking for his needs before he addresses them best as she can. Because her master likes to cheat she often gives sly ideas or suggestions how to do them. Besides this she is shameless flirt and she is surprisingly not jealous for any women which her master would fancy.....but rather she encourages carnal activities with said women and somehow record them in personal file. But she has also highly protective side which she subtle manner shows regarding her master's privacy and life in general. Any slight and injury he takes, she returns ten times in kind with sadistic delight.

Quirks: Yuki is unique P-AI which was developed by one creators of the P-AI. Where most P-AI abilities are set in, her case they are not. She can ignore her master's given direct commands (she acts obedience). Only what is never removed is loyalty and devotion to her master and concern for his needs. She can fluidly change her focus and can do that change with or without consent from her master. Only limit is her memory storage which she can use to determine how good she comes in said field. But she cannot change it with eye blink, asking between hours to weeks to become expert in given subject and that had she been expert in field before she deleted said expertise to make room for something else.

Annie

He's nice, Zaer. The only problem here is his P-AI. Too much powerful, with hacking skills and such. I'm not allowing P-AI's with hacking abilities, even if you give me a good excuse like you did. ;/

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, ok. But is it okay she has 'fluid' focus and that she is programmed to be 'free program' so she can ignore her masters orders and act independly? So she can with time specialize for P-AI combat heavily. Next week she could shift focus on searching information on subjects what he has homework assignments in present school schelude/season?

No hacking part but the rest of the package.

Annie

Annie

All right! Put him on the character thread and you can start posting! ^^

Now, I'll only add female students for now, unless we got more than one player interested!

apygoos

ooh, whats the next one going to be then Annie? :P
sounds like a plan to me

BlackLightning

Well, at 18 years old, Ryuuji supposed to be third year but I guess I can have him as second year (Held back a year for fighting sounds good for me)

Annie

Quote from: BlackLightning on November 01, 2012, 04:40:01 PM
Well, at 18 years old, Ryuuji supposed to be third year but I guess I can have him as second year (Held back a year for fighting sounds good for me)

Wouldn't be better if he's a third year? Several characters are third years, so that means more interaction. Right now only Ryuuji is a second year.