Asa Taiyou Academy [Anime, school life - Freeform] (recruiting females!)

Started by Annie, September 26, 2012, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Annie

Ok, once you got one, put her in the character thread and feel free to join the game! ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

apygoos

would love to see more ladies work their way in :3 but thats just me

SargentToughie

So I stumbled upon the thread, and I know it says that it's still recruiting, but is it really?

I'm fine playing either gender, so if you are, I'll fill in as needed. :3
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

apygoos

like i said, we could use another gal in here, it feels like active inthe RP theres more men than women *shrugs* i just like having my options to roll with icly, but thats just me

SargentToughie

Alrighty then, I guess I'll start tossing together a little lady and wait for GM confirmation before I do anything else.

Thank you.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

BlackLightning

Hmm.... color me interested. I'll try to see if my SO will be interested on it too (Knowing her though.... most likely she will.) Well, I'll get a character up later

Annie

Yes, we're still recruiting! A few more females would be good. I'll accept male characters when at least one more female character joins.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

SargentToughie

Awesomeness, I'll start making things final then, I already have an idea of what kind of character I'd like to run.
Ons and offs

MelisaArtemis

Hmmm.... BlackLightning told me to check this 1 out and so far seem quite interesting (It being Light is a bonus imo. We don't see Light anime oriented RP much :P) just a bit question though.... for the Nekos, is it strictly on cats or any other animal is allowed like Foxes, Dogs, Rabbits, etc?

ShadowFox89

Neko can be anything. We've got foxgirls/boys, dragongirls, bunnygirls....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

we i dont think acutally have a cat, we have a bunny, a coupel kitsune, demon, dragon..and i think that's it on the nekos, i could be wrong, feel free to scope out the character thread!

MelisaArtemis

AidenWhite

My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

SargentToughie

Alrighty, the profile is done. I tried to PM Annie for approval before cluttering the interest check more, but she hasn't gotten back to me, so I figured I'd just drop it in here. Lemme know if you want any changes, or if I'm approved. :)

Name: Rena Aulin

Appearance:

Neko features: none

Personality: Rena is an incredibly confident girl, finding it difficult to back down from any scenario despite how badly things might be going against her. She is very much a physical person, meaning that she has an incredibly hard time sitting down and studying for any amount of time when she can otherwise be up and moving. She is incredibly headstrong and passionate about her goals and hobbies, and she can get insanely competitive, however, because of that she can be a bit easy to trick or deceive. She plays a couple different sports fairly well, her best being soccer, and she is actually quite talented at street fighting due to the way she was raised. She has issues with authority on a principle basis, but once somebody earns her respect, she is more then willing to back down and listen to what they have to say.

Bio: Rena was born and raised in the epitome of middle class. While her family was far from capable of giving her a spoiled and luxorious upbringing, she had everything that she needed to survive and then some. Generally, when there was something small and neat that Rena wanted, her parents were able to afford it. Things looked fairly normal in Rena's life up until she turned about 15, at which point she started to fall in with the wrong crowd and frequently came home with bloody noses and back eyes. Her parents, fearing that she would grow up to be some sort of hoodlum, decided that the best thing for her was a change of scenery and a new social circle where she would hopefully be able to set herself straight and get back on track to developing into a proper adult.

And so she transferred to Asa Taiyou, an academy with quite a bit of weight behind it's name and where violence was outlawed.

Sexual Preferences: Bi-sexual, Switch. While she'll most often try to be the dominant force in a relationship, anybody who's able to take control of her will find a girl who also enjoys submitting a bit more then she expected she would.

P-AI Name: Totten

Appearance:

Personality: Very rigid and rule abiding AI. Rena's parents programmed her in such a way that she would try and tug Rena gently back into line whenever the brunette started to get out of line. Since Rena is rather scatter brained and spontaneous, Totten also keeps track of her daily schedule and reminds her of things that she needs to be doing. Simply put, she's the 'angel' that sits on Rena's shoulder and prevents her from falling off the deep end.

Quirks: None to speak of, other then her incredibly soft spoken nature by P-AI standards, as well as the fact that she is seemingly obsessed with finding Rena good friends to keep her out of trouble. She has her host's best interest in mind with everything she does.
Ons and offs

Annie

Sorry for not giving an answer before. She's approved! Put her in the character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154110.0

Then you can look into the IC and OOC threads (links in the first post) and start posting! ^^

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Annie

Melissa, you can bring another foxgirl, no problem! Looking forward to see you and Blacklightning joining!

apygoos

MelisaArtemis

Name: Mizuki Izumi

Appearance:
SFW
NSFW

Neko features: Fox ears and tail with the same color as her hair and white tip.

Personality: As a shrine maiden, Mizuki is generally a very sweet and cheerful girl, naive even. Helping people is second nature to her though whether or not she actually helps the person is another matter entirely as she is rather ditsy and clumsy which sometimes makes her attempt to help to actually create more trouble for the person. She is also quite lazy which can be blamed to her low blood pressure which makes her really hard to stay up in class despite her rather brilliant mind. She also loves music and extremely talented at it especially on the piano and singing which is evident by her hundreds of trophies lining up her wall at home from both international and national competitions which combined with her beautiful appearance makes her one of the most popular student at school.

What most people doesn't know about her is that she actually enjoys being naked at all time though so far she only indulge it in the privacy of her home.

Bio: Mizuki is the sole heir of a very prestigious old family with her father being a conglomerate of an international trading company while her mother is an elite private gymnasium trainer whose clients are renown artists. Despite her family's wealth however, Mizuki decided to take up a part time job as a shrine maiden at a shrine dedicate to the God Inari to support herself without relying on her family's money and it seems that she is extremely popular as one thanks to her looks and personality.

Sexual Preferences: Submissive. She is Bisexual although leaning slightly more on the hetero, especially when it comes to males who may look like a bad boy but actually a good guy.

P-AI Name: Himari (Although she usually just referred as Neko-chan by her owner)

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Himari is mischievous and loves to play small pranks, especially on her own master like setting her alarm clock slightly later or earlier than normal. On the other hand, she does actually cares a lot for her as she makes sure that all of her master's busy schedule remain neat and tidy.

Quirks: Himari is equipped with the fastest processor money can buy and actually very competent at what she does. Moreover, she is also the lone protector of her master's private infos which is actually a job that is easier said than done due to her master's fame means that people would try to access it illegally nearly 24/7. It was for that purpose that she is also equipped for battle with a digital katana that she wields expertly.

apygoos

Annie

Approved! Put her in the character thread and you can already enter the game! ^^

Now we need some guys, I think. O_o

apygoos

Annie

Really? We got 2 new girls. I think one more guy would be ok.

apygoos

I just wasnt sure of the ratio, though my lazy ass could just go to the character thread XD