Asa Taiyou Academy [Anime, school life - Freeform] (recruiting females!)

Started by Annie, September 26, 2012, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

Ive had tom for a year and a half now ^_^ he didnt start out a  kitsune, but ever since he became one, its stuck with every one of his incarnations

ShadowFox89

I plan on going with Zitka.

Would it be possible for someone to have had their genes altered shortly after birth and have grown up like that? Or is the tech too recent?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Name: Zitka Matveev

Appearance:

Neko features: Kitsune, Zitka had genetic therapy when she was very young to give her fox-like features.

Personality: Shy, but inquisitive. Zitka has a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong, often getting into all sorts of trouble. She's extremely curious and loves to ask questions, often to the point where she ends up embarrassing herself. Zitka is protective of her friends, even of those she just met.

Bio: Zitka was born in Moscow, Russia. She holds a dual citizenship for both countries, and can fluently speak Russian, German, Polish, and Japanese. An only child, her parents own their own business which involves travelling around a lot. Due to this, she changed schools often and never really had any true friends. Zitka moved to Japan to finally settle down for school, her parents feeling she could be mature enough to be on her own. Of course, the apartment she lives in has security cameras all around, and her aunt is a phone call away.

Sexual Preferences: Zitka is submissive, though she's never had sex before. Open to anything for her, but please ask before non-con. I'll likely give an okay, but it's nice to be asked anyway. Due to an unforeseen complication of her genetic therapy, when Zitka hit puberty the base of her tail and the base of her ears became extremely sensitive.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

apygoos

im supposing we'll get a message if your character is approved?

Laughing Hyena

Name: Areku Nasutaeru

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Neko features: None

Personality: Areku enjoys toying with machines and figuring out how they all work. More specifically older technologies or vehicles. He often makes his ends meet by refurbishing older cars and selling them upon the internet to the highest bidder. The trade off is amazing considering that it's a lot less cheaper when you cut out the middle man. Areku is very much self reliant in his mindset wanting to do things on his own terms and at his pace. He enjoys doing things personally and it doesnt matter what kind of project it is. When it comes to women he prefers them shy because he finds it absolutely adorable. Combine this with the neko traist some of these girls have and he can be made to melt into pure bliss.

Bio: Areku was a decent child though growing up without a stable income can be rather arduous. So many of his worldly possessions were second hand passed down from older siblings when they no longer had use of them. As such Areku had to earn whatever he yearned to have and as a result values them much more. Because of this expectaction he grew up naturally self reliant. He considers each of his family and who he holds dear priceless but like all things when they are gone from your life you don't realize how much they truly were priceless. Such was the case when a young childhood friend was taken from him early on in life. The only real thing that remained of her was her broken P-AI tablet. He could have thrown it out over the years but he kept it feeling it would be a kind of insult to her memory to simply discard it.

Life went on for him and over the years his natural curiousity and habit of wanting to know how things work ushered him into learning mechanics and technology. Sure he might not know the calcuations all the time but he learns by doing not by paperwork. Eventually during his age of fifteen he looked again at that tablet and smiled a touch feeling maybe now he was good enough to fix the memorial of his friend. Four weeks he poured himself into that task when he had nothing else to do, finishing the task finally upon the anniverasy of her birthday. After which he turned it on to see if it worked wanting to see the memories of his childhood flood him for a moment however what he didn't realize is that her P-AI was still in there all this time. By fixing and starting the tablet back up he freed her from it. His hard work and mechanical skills has brought him to Asa Taiyou Academy, a school of free learning and free of inhibition.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant ; Turn Ons include shy women, cosplay, nekos types, large or small breasts and light bondage of the lady.

P-AI Name: Miki

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: She was cheerful and overjoyed to see Areku again after she finally recognized him. He recalled that her name was Miki, and since then she has not wanted to leave Areku's side acknowledging him as her new owner. She is a submissive kind of person when around Areku or talking to him but she can show some asseritve tendencies when the need arises. She is cheerful and energetic in her tasks trying her very best at everything she does as her former owner did.

Quirks: Since Miki's reactivation she has remained with Areku as a constant companion, helping him as a kind of multitool for the more complex technology he wants to tinker with, interfacing with software and working through the programs whilst Areku manages the hardware making them a very compatable pair together behind the proverbial wrench. She helps him with schoolwork socializing and is a constant consultant, filling in the void that remained within him as best as she can. She has no interface mechanics with Areku yet but she looks forward to the day when he can get one working and they can talk face to face.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 07, 2012, 04:49:59 AM

Sexual Preferences: Dominant ; Turn Ons include shy women, cosplay, nekos types, large or small breasts and light bondage of the lady.

>.>

I guess he's gonna love Zitka :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShanaTheIV

I updated Chi's profile and her P-AI a little bit. Hope she turns out well in the rp.

Annie

Wow, Lot of things to catch up. Tomorrow I'll do it! I have the habit to disappear during weekends. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Annie

Ok, let's go some answers:

Quote from: CalypsoNymph on October 06, 2012, 06:10:59 PM
I'll admit, I'm not entirely sure if I should join this.  I mean, I want to, don't get me wrong, but I'm not entirely sure if my character idea would fit.  I'm really thinking on it.

I tend to enjoy male to female gender bending (full body, as in 'was a boy now a girl'), and the character idea I have in mind would be ridiculously dependent on her P-AI, which would be possible for a guy to circumvent, making her dependent on him, if they're clever enough.  Possibly a boy earlier and became a female neko due to a mix-up, but I can live without that.  I'm still debating.

Would something like that work?

A complete sex change? I'm afraid not. Unless he undergoes a sex change surgery by mistake, alongside the neko transformation.

However, if we're taking in account the neko transformation process only, the farther we can assume is that something could go wrong and his body would become very feminine (even with breasts), but he would be still a guy. That would be a funny concept to see in action. ^^

I'll explain the 'nekofication' process better in the first post. It's my fault to not explain it in details.

Quote from: AidenWhite on October 06, 2012, 08:09:10 PM
Took a bit for the inspiration but here it is.

Name: (Last, First) Kyouraku Kurama

Appearance of Kurama and Kyuru

Neko features: Fox ears and tail

Personality: Charismatic, intelligent, thoughtful, critical. Kurama loves to love and will sometimes get caught being in a relationship with several women at once. Despite being a total player at times, before a girl finds out about this side of him, Kurama always makes sure that he takes good care of whomever he is associated with. 

Bio: Born in Osaka, Kyouraku Kurama was born into a wealthy family consisting of only a mother and father. Being an only child and with his parents working in their respective companies, Kurama was left with a different maid everyday, this developed later into his affinity with being together with more than one girl. Kurama was given Kyuru as a seventh birthday present.

Kurama's love for music has influenced him immensely. He is able to play several instruments and has already played around Japan as a solo artist at the age of 15. At 16, with steady revenue coming in, he asked his parents if he could move away to a place where his musical talents would be further augmented. They agreed with the condition that he'd continue his studies and he moved to the mountain-side of north Japan.

When he was 17, all was going well until the stress of both school and music caught up to him and he fell into illness. Collapsing onstage during a performance, the ambulances carried him away and treated him. He had been in a coma for a week until he woke up to find out that he had grown a fox tail and ears. He later found out that his DNA had been manipulated with a fox's so that he might survive since there was something in the fox's DNA that let him live.

After leaving the hospital, Kurama gave up music and moved back in with his parents. His parents suggested that he go to a completely new school and, without a second thought, Kurama agreed. And so this is how Kurama came to Asa Taiyou Academy.

Sexual Preferences: Dominant, straight.

P-AI Name: Kyuru

Personality: Kind, helpful, respectful and caring. Kyuru is always looking out for Kurama and always tries him to take the road that will always help him. All of her decisions are based off on what will happen to her master. If something won't go Kurama's way, she will not participate in it.

Quirks: Kyuru is good at taking orders and doing assist magic, such as healing or making necessities appear.

The only thing that's bugging me is the way he became a neko. My fault, sorry. I'll explain better the neko transformation process in the first post. Meanwhile, lemme show you what I found wrong: There's no DNA manipulation on  the subject who will receive the neko implants. He would receive a hormonal treatment and medications against rejection to make his body better accept the new features. So, there's no way to resort on a 'nekofication' process to save his life.

Quote from: apygoos on October 06, 2012, 08:36:33 PM
Name:Tōmasu Kamingusu

Appearance: minus the eye patch

Neko features:Fox ears, and 2 tails, matching his natural red hair

Personality:Shy at times and laid back, he can get flirty though if in the right moment, shyness fades when among good friends

Bio: He was a nerd, computer games comic books, the works. He didnt have many friends and had a hard time adapting in normal school, especially since he got his features, being teased every so often. They now send him to the academy, where he may fit in better, and perhaps may find a good few "close" friends.

Sexual Preferences: straight, closet bi hes really up for anything as long as it dosetn involve bloodplay, gore, or scat

P-AI Name:Janelle

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8vlazn6Qw1ql5w1ao3_1280.jpg Super Teemo best depicts what his P-AI is, but it is female, and dosent have a blow gun.

Personality: if put on the spot it can get very shy, but its very outgoing and energetic.

Quirks: It is very defensive of him, often verbally attacking any aggressors of him it is also very skilled at helping him in combat situations, helping him get the latest issues of his favorite comics, and likes to try and set up random dates for him that he has no idea are coming.

Lol, simple and straightforward. Approved! You can post him in the character thread!

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

apygoos

simple and straight forward makes it all kinds of fun ^_^ cant wait!

Annie

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 06, 2012, 08:46:22 PM
I plan on going with Zitka.

Would it be possible for someone to have had their genes altered shortly after birth and have grown up like that? Or is the tech too recent?

Yes, it's possible. But it's not their genes which will be changed. I'll explain that better in the first post, just wait a bit.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 06, 2012, 10:05:25 PM
Name: Zitka

Appearance:

Neko features: Kitsune, Zitka had genetic therapy when she was very young to give her fox-like features.

Personality: Shy, but inquisitive. Zitka has a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong, often getting into all sorts of trouble. She's extremely curious and loves to ask questions, often to the point where she ends up embarrassing herself. Zitka is protective of her friends, even of those she just met.

Bio: Zitka was born in Moscow, Russia. She holds a dual citizenship for both countries, and can fluently speak Russian, German, Polish, and Japanese. An only child, her parents own their own business which involves travelling around a lot. Due to this, she changed schools often and never really had any true friends. Zitka moved to Japan to finally settle down for school, her parents feeling she could be mature enough to be on her own. Of course, the apartment she lives in has security cameras all around, and her aunt is a phone call away.

Sexual Preferences: Zitka is submissive, though she's never had sex before. Open to anything for her, but please ask before non-con. I'll likely give an okay, but it's nice to be asked anyway. Due to an unforeseen complication of her genetic therapy, when Zitka hit puberty the base of her tail and the base of her ears became extremely sensitive.

Approved so far. She needs a last name, since people often call themselves by their surname in Japan. And, you're still working on her P-AI or she doesn't have one?

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on October 07, 2012, 05:41:32 AM
I updated Chi's profile and her P-AI a little bit. Hope she turns out well in the rp.

That's great! ^^

Oh, I have a question for you all. I didn't thought about this before, so what do you think about P-AIs dying? That could be something permanent or, once dead, they would respawn to a previous state, possibly losing a lot of memories they had with they owner.

I'll update some info about the P-AI as well, but I wanted to hear you all about this first. ^^

apygoos

the P-AI dying is a valid possibility, however with this level of tech there would need to be a solid backup point for the AI, i.e. system restore, or timsheen as curernt examples in popular tech, so it could lose recent memory, but not long term memory, methinks

Annie

Or the backups need to get set by the owner. The most lazy will have trouble if they get the P-AI killed. ;P

ShanaTheIV

Seems like a cool idea. It might had some dramatic tension for current characters. It would be entirely up to us, right?

Annie

CalypsoNymph

Ah... okay, I think I understand.  And as much as I would be interested in playing a character that accidentally got a sex change... mmm, it wouldn't really fit.

So, instead, I'm going to sorta kinda base my NEW character off of it, and go look for an appropriate neko picture!  I just need to think up the animal.  Thanks for explaining.

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

AidenWhite

Fixed it I hope. Just go back to my earlier post and took a look at it again.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Annie

Great, he's all good! You can put him on the char thread! ^^

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Annie on October 08, 2012, 09:50:30 AM
Approved so far. She needs a last name, since people often call themselves by their surname in Japan. And, you're still working on her P-AI or she doesn't have one?

That's great! ^^

No PAI, no. She'll probably end up making one herself at some point in the game.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Annie

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 08, 2012, 05:18:35 PM
No PAI, no. She'll probably end up making one herself at some point in the game.

Ok! Put a surname on her and post in the Char thread! ^^

Now, the OOC:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154308.0

Planning to make the IC theads up soon... Just organizing a few things. Hang on!

Annie

Things got started, people! The game links are on the first page and in the OOC! ^^

Kimera

Kimera

Name: Aya Takashi

Appearance: Aya prefers to wear traditional japanese clothing.

Neko features: Sculpt like a dragon, she has the ears, horns, tail and patches of scales to complement them. She even has a pair of wings she is even able to move and although they are not suitable for flight, she often uses them to add to her expressions.

Personality: Enjoys life and wants to get the most out of it. Aya is very open, playful and spirited girl. Her on-inhibited behaviour often leads her into more trouble then good, something her P-AI abuses regularly.

Bio: Aya is the only daughter of a wealthy family that is rumored to be the head of the local Yakuza clan. As a sign of status, her features were adapted to those of a dragon, something more royal then most people.

Because of their wealth and connections, Aya has managed to be one of the few proud owners or a Link-Up in her dorm room, which is a device which allows up to four people and P-AI's to interface within a private virtual world.

Sexual Preferences: Switch. Aya takes whatever role her partner is more comfortable with (or needs to get her some action)

P-AI Name: Aku / Overlord

Appearance:  Aku's appearance varies greatly, but his main avatar is:

Personality: Megalomania and quite perverted, Aku, sometimes called Overlord is Aya's personal P-AI, although at some times it might just look the other way arround. With Aya's playful nature, it comes to Aku to manage most of her affairs. Sometimes though it manages to force Aya to do what it wants, ussually by blackmailing her in some way or another. Highjacking her webcam when she isn't aware of it is one of its favorite tricks....

Quirks: Besides managing all of Aya's affairs, Aku also manages and controls everything that goes within thier virtual world. It also possesses various sub-programs that act as the various (sex) servants within it.

Annie