News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The pack

Started by jake one, January 28, 2013, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake one

Damien's pack game to a halt on a lone cliff that  over looked there vast territory. The lands under his control stretched from the base of the black tip mountain that towered above them with a sense of dread and fear. It then stretched out several miles to the raging waters of the froth river. The river that encompassed his lands on two sides. This left only a single valley through which an enemy pack could cross over into the basin that covered twenty square miles.
As the twenty others in the war party came up behind him he turned to address them as there alpha."I have spotted another pack moving in through the Western valley. They are small in numbers and warriors. They have cubs with them as well as there elderly and females. I do not think they mean war. Rather they are searching for new lands. This leaves us with a choice." Damian scanned the pack members here who spoke for the otherswho numbered nearly fifty. " The basin is large and we have a bounty of food here and will for long to come. We can accept them into our fold and give them a home. Or we can turn them away, forcing them to fend in the wilds out side of the basin. I shall leave it to a majority vote as this affects all of us."

The wind on the ridge kicked up stirring Damian's white fur as he stood on a rock waiting for the replies. He had fought hard to become the alpha and was now the largest of the company of wolves who varied in size and color.