Unusual Attraction

Started by the fox without, July 25, 2009, 11:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakari

Shiri

The neck and the hip-line...it's a sexy line.

Autumn52

I love the indention right at the hip bone...mmmm
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lady Haven

Women ~ Breast, please don't ask why

Men ~ A man in a nice pair of tight fitted blue jeans ooooooooohh momma
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

ruaprnstr

The top of the crack of her ass by the tail bone.... uhmmmmmm I could suck on it all day if she let me.
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Raven41174

Definitely the eyes, as they are the gateway to the soul
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Oblivious

Eyes. There is no second thing as beautiful. Woman, with mesmerizing, beautiful eyes....Instant <3

Guincho

As far as odd areas go, I'm quite fond of when a girl has a nice defined "groove" on her back, especially on the small of the back. Also calves are very under-rated.

Kyung Soon

Batwings on guys. I don't know the real name for those things. I just call them batwings.
And long fingers and calves.

On girls, most definitely the shoulders and inner elbows.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

[I am currently:] OKAY. So like. Yea.

Pumpkin Seeds

Men - I love the jaw.  Just love a good, strong jaw to kiss and touch.  Then some nice, strong hands that have a rough touch to them. 

Women - Hips are beautiful and the back of the neck!

GlompNinja

Hair. There is nothing more romantic and sensual to me than playing with and washing a woman's hair.

Talia

Not unusual...a man's hands and eyes.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

mkkdreams

MasterMischief

Does the roundness of the bottom when viewed from the side (what is the name for that part anyway) count as the butt?

Mjoellnir

Hmm, would be a long list heheh.
Eyes, a nice pair of eyes, I can get lost in for hours on end, never gets boring.
Lips, the way they move when a woman speaks, the way the lower lip is sometimes bit, not only in obvious moments, but also often while contemplating something.
And the area where the thigh meets the bum (For the non British Isle inhabitants, the Tush, Butt or choiceword). That area draws me magically. When a nicely shaped bum connects with an equally nicely shaped thigh, its just...can't explain it. Hours of fun kissing, caressing...well I usually don't stop there but it's a major turn on.

Ok, so the list was shortened, heh. Can't give everything away in one post ;)

Talia

Nice post Mjoellnir.

Yes ...the list is long, I like the men's entire body....put I'm not into feet.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Mjoellnir

Thanks ;) And your Ava just reminded me of another one. The area (I guess would be the "tailbone area") where the bum goes over into the back, where your dress ends so nicely.

Also a major turnon. Another one of those "kiss n caress for hours" spots.

Eternal Damnation

Men- In baseball caps or sweats. Weird. Whatever. Their upper inner thighs.

Women- Small of their back and clevage.

Mjoellnir

Oh yes ... and thanks to B for reminding me via Avatar of another. The area just above and between the breasts (if it has a proper name, sorry...English isn't my first language and I never looked it up). That line of soft skin that goes up towards the neck from between the breasts is another of those areas I mentioned before...kiss, caress, get lost in time.

I guess that would almost qualify me as weird to like all the areas that are close to but not the actual areas most people are obsessed with, heh. Oh well ... different is good :D

DarkAngel

For women its the Back...

For men its the voice .. Its something about a voice that can just turn me on in no time flat

Saerrael

Quote from: Kyung Soon on September 28, 2009, 06:07:00 AM

Batwings on guys. I don't know the real name for those things. I just call them batwings.
And long fingers and calves.

-snip-

Ooooh, me toooooooooo! *dribbles*
I also have no clue what to call that bit, but it's sexy.

And a well defined back... muscles working under skin... *drools*

Strong hands with long fingers.. Mmmmm!

Talia

Very yummy picture.....I like the stomach....just a couple inches right of the abdomen...directly under the belly button....um...three inches down......yum.

On's & Off's
A&A

Mjoellnir

Extending my ever growing list of confessions here ... Shoulders. I find a woman's shoulders very appealing. Well ... they can be.

Beguile's Mistress

Flaring nostrils - Some men, at moments of pure and utter intensity, no matter what they're doing, flare their nostrils in a way that makes me catch my breath.

Mjoellnir

A woman's delicate wrists also hold a big appeal. I always thought that the usual spots people drool over are just that ... usual. I find the out of the way spots hold a much stronger appeal, sense of sensuality and fascination, than limiting one's attractin to "B&B". Its too shallow and flat and shows of little imagination. At least in my opinion.