Amista's Roleplay Search (F looking for M)

Started by Amista, November 05, 2012, 10:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amista

Hello Elliquiyans!

This is my first time writing down a roleplaying thread here. So pardon me if there is something that does not make sense here. But here we go!

As much as I would love to do F/F, M/M, or some others, I wish for these to be purely MxF for the time being. Don’t get me wrong, I love the others, but I just feel that I am roleplaying in them far too frequently right now.

For both my ideas, they are set in the same world with a general connection of worldly events. These would definitely be focusing more on the character development then the sexual ideas of it. So I hope you do not mind.

The world is a fantastical place where kings rule the land and many of the technologies have been reduced towards horses with some steps towards steamboats and trains being made. There will be some magic, but it is not a main focus and therewill be very little. (Maybe something to imbue a sword with power or a minor healing spell, you get the picture.)

In this world, it is suffering through a war (with another nation or a civil one, up to you). And this is where the stories come into play.

A Warrior’s Burden

Fighting against the enemy lines has been going on for weeks. One army, getting their reinforcements at the last possible minute, as let a surge against the defending line - the army that still fights for the king. These were the pawns to the real army, the weak ones. One of the characters is in this attack and lies close to dead on the ground. An opposing soldier is told to stay behind and slay any stragglers.

And we can discuss what happens from there. Nonconsensual when it arises will more than likely happen. I left the genders out of this because it can go either way.

Three-to-One

In this scenario, let us look towards the kingdom and its internal affairs. The king,  the warmaster, and the queen’s spy. Now what do all of these characters have in common. All three vie for the queen’s attention. The King wishes for nothing but an heir - a simple wish considering is relatively old age. The Warmaster wants to deceive the king and have him killed - for afterwards, the reward of the queen is so great - and he is the supposed instigator for this war. And what about her spy? He is the only one that knows her secret - her blindness and wants to receive a cure, magic or medicinal, that will relieve her burden she must have.  But what is the queen to do, especially on that holds so much power.

If there is something you really want to see in this roleplay more erotically, we can talk those out. And don’t worry, you would never have to do all three men - I would pick the one you would not choose. We can just focus on one aspect while making others just minor character if you want too.

I also am up for multiple characters in a roleplay too. So, if you want to combine the two ideas, I am not opposed! :)

Respond here or PM me. :) And then we can work stuff out.
Want to see my ONs and OFFs for a roleplay?
Clicking here will give you all the information you need.