Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Of course once I have thought things through clearly I apologize. I don't like getting angry at anyone though, so perhaps in this way I think I always get angry at the wrong person?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Bought something because you thought nothing like it would ever exist again?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you spent three days to a week, trying to beat a game?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Csharynn

Guilty.

Have you ever had a friend talk to a crush on your behalf to gather info?

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever dreamed that you're the one who discovered cures for certain diseases?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Not guilty. I want it done, and I actually love chemistry, but I don't think I could handle that sort of pressure. I'd worry they'd overprice the cures, or someone would try to destroy the cures so people would have to pay more for transplants or other procedures instead? Or I would worry that someone would steal it, take credit for it, whatever disease was being cured would advance because of the cure. Then the person who took credit for it would point the finger at me, and the angry mobs would come!

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Ever decided to touch something that said 'Do not Touch?'
Mistreated

Despairs

At times the world isn't fun. Guilty. I wanted to see what the outcome would be. Have you ever attempted to ride a motorcycle?

Csharynn

Not guilty. I would like try though.

Have you ever walked off a job before?

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever experienced your first kiss?

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. Unless kisses on the cheek count..?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Ever thrown something expensive in the trash?
Mistreated

Rubicon

Guilty! Expensive and broken is still broken!

Have you ever worn mismatched socks that could be seen?

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever jumped off a wall?

yobo

Yes, not a very tall one though.

Have you ever gotten lost somewhere?

Despairs

Yes, at the airport. Have you ever walked down the stairs while in a handstand?

Csharynn

Not guilty.

Have you ever been so disgusted with the service at a restaurant you did not tip?

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever declared revenge against someone?

Rubicon

Publicly? No.

Have you ever sent a highly personal and embarrassing e-mail only to realize the 'to' line was autofilled with the wrong contact's name right after clicking 'send?'

Lapine

Yes, but only once.  Learned my lesson!

You still blush sometimes.

AmberStarfire

Guilty. :) Someone's good at making me blush.

You stay home as much as possible?

Despairs

Guilty. Mostly to avoid being asked, why do you walk like that? What's wrong with you?, etc.. You fear the dark.

Rubicon

Not guilty -- the dark and I are good, good friends, especially on migraine days.

Have you ever fallen out of bed... in the last six years?

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever drawn someone you knew or loved?

Lapine

Badly, but...yes.

Have you ever sung in public?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. At least in choir? Most other times I am too irritated by the way if I do sing in public there is a chance someone A)) Might Join in, B)) Not know the lyrics, C)) Not be able to carry a tune. Any one of which could ruin my desire to hear the song on a whole. Which actually makes me pretty sad, since I'd love to have an actual moment where I feel that soaring energy of singing with others and not feeling ashamed. To not feel as though I need to hide my interests or my voice just because I know for a fact that when it comes to singing pretty much everyone thinks you ought to shut up unless you are an absolute professional? (( *Now feels ashamed that I am just like how I expect everyone else really is.* Unless we are counting playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero? In which case, when I have played that I don't really give a damn what anyone plays or sings like? It's much easier to feel less of a pathetic dork no matter how good or bad you do sing when everyone else is being generally just as bad at pretending to produce music? Plus it can be pretty energizing to feel like you are a kick ass band. *sobs* ))

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Allowed yourself to play pretend in real life, even after you were assumed to have outgrown it?
Mistreated

Despairs

Not Guilty. Have you ever wished that the annoying, loud, obnoxious neighbor's hadn't moved in at all?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I cry every time they decide to have big loud parties late into the morning. Sure I love staying up late, but not with noise! I stay up late for peace and quiet!

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Ever thought that your neighbor was killing someone because of the noises that came from their place of residence?
Mistreated