A Stalkers Cheer

Started by Prefect Mos, June 21, 2011, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Hello there, for clarity, I will be playing the Cheerleader. You the stalker.  This is adjustable , also I would like this to get really kinky.. but can be played to varying degrees of kink. I want to play this with a few people, so, even if it looks like I’m playing, and you want to play too.. hit me up!  More than happy to play with guys playing girls as well.

She was beautiful, cool, awesome, and popular. She was everything. She had come from seemingly nowhere, here family had money, but she had moved here freshman year of high school.  Before that, nothing is known about her, she doesn’t talk about her old school, it is something of a mystery. She was the head cheerleader. She also ran the Chastity club. She was outspoken against fucking, despite this, she was a slut. She made out with all the boys at the party, would take her top off, let people feel up her breasts, but never let any one touch her below the waist. Ever. If a guy tried to touch her on the pants she would Crush him socially, he would become outcast.

This is what led to her stalker to think that the head cheerleader was just like her. A lesbian.  For years the crush had built up, became an obsession. Becoming more and more an outcast. Everyone knew that she was obsessed with the head cheerleader. Everyone. It got worse and worse, till it could not be contained anymore and she professed her love. She was shot down on the spot, the teasing from everyone increased dramatically.  She still left presents, and steamy love letters.  It all cumulated in her coming home a little bit Early.. She was leaving her latest present..  A new picture of herself, naked, a pair of her used panties, a steamy love letter written in blood, some chocolates, and a couple of kinky sex toys. The stalker heard someone in the house.. And quickly hid in the closet, not wanting to be caught.. too embarrassed.   The cheerleader came into the room and noticed the package.. She looked around, instinctively.. it wasn’t the first the stalker had left.

She went to the bed, sitting down on it, and started to open the package, to see what had been left. She smiled wide, and lifted the used panties to her mouth, breathing it in.. Before going to the mirror, and started to undress, getting down to her panties.. They were panties the other girl had left a while ago.. From this angle the stalker could only see the ass.  She went to the bed, and set up a few things, starting a lilac candle, and set the chocolate on the on the bed pillow  She grabbed the picture, and took a good look at it smiling, as she laid out, to red the letter, the used panties on the pillow so she could smell them, for a wile she read with one hand, and grabbed a chocolate eating them one by one, slowly. As she flipped pagegs, sh changed hands, letting the other one drift down to her panties, and started to rub.. letting out a groan as she pulled out her cock. COCK!...  she.. was a HE!!