Amazon's Roleplay Ideas

Started by Le Immortelle, October 20, 2009, 05:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Immortelle

I feel like roleplaying and here's some scenarios I had in mind.

1. A Man's World [Comedy/Romance] [M/F or F/F/]

In this roleplay a young female bodybuilder loses a bet she makes against someone and as a result she has to crossdress for a specific period of time and how she adjusts to being a man. You can play a stranger who bumps into her or anything. Would prefer female with potential dash of romance thrown in between the two with furthur complications. This can be some lighthearted erotic fun as my character tries to adjust to new surroundings and actually being the alpha male.

2. Exotica [Erotic/Drama] [M/F]

Credit to film of same name, Exotica is a mysterious night club in the heart of Chiba city where nothing is the way it seems. One of the hottest places featuring the cream of the society coming in to fulfill any of their naughty desries. The one place where no rules is the only rule. In this surreal landscape two people's lives cross each others. I would be playing the lead wild singer of a punk rock band performing in the club. The other person can be anybody...a politician, a fan, someone already in the club staff etc. He claims myself to be his girlfriend and insist that we know each other despite of me having absolutely no memory of the incident. Is the person speaking the truth or lies, as the lives of us two get tangled in a web of confusion in the dreamy landscape where anything goes. [I'm pretty open to taking this anywhere.]

3. Laying Down The Law [BDSM] [M/F or M/F/F]

My character is a very successful businesswoman who has just managed to buy out one of her biggest rivals. But he's not pleased as he tries to attack her and nearly becomes successful but that's where things get out of hand as she is actually able to overpower him and he wakes up all tied. Meanwhile, his wife is impressed by my dominant side and has already become a slave to me. Which ticks him off furthur but he can't really do a thing. Can get pretty twisted as she will torture him, rape him with a strap-on and all.

No first come first serve. Also I enjoy roleplaying with anyone who doesn't use the internet slang and ruin the fun. Anyone is welcome, I don't mind people playing gender other than theirs as well. Thank you for reading. =]

Jaden

Im definitely interested in number three. I would love to play the male in this one. Please message me if you're still interested.
On's&&Off's[/u] https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=35699.0
(links don't seem to be working for me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M BACK FROM BASIC TRAINING ABSENCE!!!

Sydonai

I'm also interested in the third idea, though if this turns out into a small group rp (M/F/F) as you may have suggested, then I've never had any experience in group role play before but am willing to try

Eshbaal

Alas, much as I suspected, the third one is highly popular and already has many that would like to partake in that. But I guess I will simply have to just somehow make myself far more desirable for it, hm? I personally have no problem with group roleplaying - it's been a while since I've done it, but it can be mad fun, and I would definetely love to play this as I am quiet simply into just about all things femdom.

Avis habilis

Hi Amazon

I'd like to give Exotica a try (I liked the movie too, especially how it became clear that what was going on depended entirely on perspective).

Sand of gaara

Wow "Laying Down The Law " Is very popular I would like to try it with you but I have a few questions and one or two suggestion, I have one or two of my plots also or we can do "A mans world" if your over crowded on the "Laying Down The Law " role play.

Le Immortelle

Inojin I would love to do Exotica =] I've wanted to do something like that for a while. Surrealism = win. =D

Sands, yes Laying Down the Law is taken but i'm definitely open for doing A Man's World with you! =]

Sand of gaara

I knew it before I even asked, so A man's world it is PM me and we can talk details.

Avis habilis

Excellent! Let's work out the details by PM.

Transgirlenstein

None of these are open I take it?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Le Immortelle

Transgirlenstein

I would love to play the stranger who meets this muscular and charming "man" ^^
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Le Immortelle

Orochimaru

Are any able to be reposted or opened? Or am I S.O.L?

Le Immortelle

Exotica's still up for grabs. I am planning to do it with someone but since it presents SO many possibilities that I would gladly do it multiple times so if that interests you, i'm definitely up for it. =]

Orochimaru

Quote from: Amazon on October 26, 2009, 06:03:30 AM
Exotica's still up for grabs. I am planning to do it with someone but since it presents SO many possibilities that I would gladly do it multiple times so if that interests you, i'm definitely up for it. =]

Sounds interesting. I am interested.

Darthvegeta800

Wow that last one...  :o Evil...

AthenaNude

I'm up for the Wrestling one or the Superheroine one that we discussed a few days ago (regarding the futas).  :-)